Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Admiralty Law DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Admiralty Law

Go down

Admiralty Law Empty Admiralty Law

Post by Terbo56 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:10 pm

This site explains about what has happened to America, and the Admiralty Law we have been under for years-www.barefootsworld.net/admiralty.html                             This for the peeps that think I'm FOS!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Admiralty Law Empty Re: Admiralty Law

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:28 pm

I have read most of it, and while I do not at this point have time to respond in depth, let me say I was less than convinced, even underwhelmed. I spotted numerous factual errors. You might start by reading some of his citations yourself. Here are a couple to start with: USC4-1: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/chapter-1 EO 10834: http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/10834.html Actual definition of Admiralty Law: https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/admiralty That should keep you busy for a while ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Admiralty Law 2805820865  Admiralty Law 2805820865  Admiralty Law 2805820865  Admiralty Law 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:22 pm

This is the reason I don't bring info in here anymore, because someone or other always has to blow holes in it- The guy must have experienced alot in his life, and also must have studied quite a bit- I don't think you EVER believed or believe anything anyone says, and I'm sorry, but I and others here are getting tired of it-  This is how you make people feel, that anything they say or mention makes them feel like they are not worth anything- I guess we all can't think or be like you are, right?  question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:47 am

terbo you  are 100% correct but there are people who are still in the forest and can never find the clearing even though they think they can
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:59 am

@terbo56 wrote:This site explains about what has happened to America, and the Admiralty Law we have been under for years-www.barefootsworld.net/admiralty.html                             This for the peeps that think I'm FOS!

Thanks for the article terbo. I'm sure that there are many others who appreciate you bringing this in. It's quite interesting...

ayestu
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Very good!!!!

I remain,
Just4Tom74