Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Do Us a Couple of Favors?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Do Us a Couple of Favors?   Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:19 am

When posting to the site, please scroll down and find an appropriate topic to post under. We have many categories just for that reason. It makes it easier for your fellow readers, and for the moderators who need to clean up your mess when you do not. To dump them under say General Conversation or in the coffee shop is inconsiderate of others. nonono

Second, when making a post, scan the topics to see if it has been posted before. If the same article has been posted, don't post it again. Likewise if it is a different slant on the same topic, add it to the existing post. Again, you will save everyone a lot of time wading through multiple unneeded topics, and the Mods and Admins a lot of time cleaning up messes. no no

If we take a few minutes individually to do these things instead of just dumping posts willy nilly, it will be easier for all of us in the long run. yes

Thank you winkywinky

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Us a Couple of Favors?   Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:38 am

Thanks Kevin

I am probably bad about the reposting of a topic as sometimes folks change the original title. Sorry about that if that happens.

winkywinky

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Do Us a Couple of Favors?   Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:14 am

Good advice Kevin. Could I ask one more?

When posting something from somewhere else, could people make it clear where it comes from? It's not always obvious. Thanks.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Us a Couple of Favors?   Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:17 am

YES!

All links should be included. Site owners can be crossing copyright issues if not. This can lead to fines or worse depending.

Thanks Ethel

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

PostSubject: Re: Do Us a Couple of Favors?   Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:

YES!

All links should be included. Site owners can be crossing copyright issues if not. This can lead to fines or worse depending.

Thanks Ethel

Many posts are copied and posted here from Dinar Recaps without any links and or credit given.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mountain Goatee
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Do Us a Couple of Favors?   Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:48 pm

hyg hyg juggle hyg hyg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do Us a Couple of Favors?