Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Special GESARA Breaking News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Special GESARA Breaking News

2 posters

Go down

Special GESARA Breaking News Empty Special GESARA Breaking News

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Let discernment be your guide. The message in this Intel looks encouraging for humanity. We are looking for ACTION, for public announcements of these events.

Monday, September 5, 2016 Intel from an Anonymous Source Close to the Negotiating Process

Received at 10:35 AM

G20 leaders and their benevolent interstellar guides are still in session at this hour.
They’re unified in final settlement talks for all global disputes while in the same country, same city, same room and same table.

They will not leave this negotiating environment until all matters are deemed collectively resolved and absolute unification is achieved.

And when we say all disputes, we mean ALL disputes worldwide as part of a 30 treaty GESARA package currently being signed and implemented by all your leaders of the newly vibrationally sovereign world. Signature on all treaties is required by universal law. No country (or leader) may leave until all treaties are made law via their signature.

Former President Barack Obama is not being included in this process as he no longer is deemed the lead diplomat for the Republic of the United States–this is why he did not get the red carpet treatment. General Joseph Dunford is signing all treaties (including the Paris Agreement on Climate Change) for the Republic of the United States per his own nation’s internal Constitution.

This is precisely why all such “real or new leaders” have gathered in China, as many are publicly unknown given all the severe and dramatic changes made privately in their countries.

Many this weekend are meeting for the very first time as to implement GESARA collectively, and their combined will–through the body of law–will now take full effect beginning in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2016.

Extra terrestrial disclosure and human reintegration back into the Galactic Federation of species will also be implemented and become a visible net result of this multi-decade ongoing negotiating process.
Global monetary reconstitution (aka the GCR/RV) is also included within the GESARA legal framework of change; thus, intake and settlement of all defaulted historic assets–including all fiat currencies–will now be retrieved, redeemed and revalued as well as removed from physical existence.

The entire global monetary reconstitution process is scheduled to complete by the end of your September so your world can permanently recalibrate beginning in October.l-from-anonymous-source-close-to.html?m=1
Namaste. Terra Zetzz

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Special GESARA Breaking News 2245507099Special GESARA Breaking News 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Special GESARA Breaking News Empty Re: Special GESARA Breaking News

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:09 pm

About time other countries woke up- Now, the tables are turned, hopefully in OUR favor, and this time, for good!! Fingers crossed, let's hope change abounds for all!! :tup: :yes:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum