Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride !

+2
Terbo56
Rwederfoort
6 posters

Go down

s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! Empty GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride !

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:17 am

s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! 135010362_14527803350581n
It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride !

Hey, All! I have never been so expectant of the news we have awaited. All information is exciting and reports are solid as well as some backed up even by mainstream media.

I don't think any of us imagined how significant the G20 meeting in Hangzhou, China, would be. This has been taking place the past two days - 4th and 5th. Remember, they are 15 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight/Mountain Standard time zone and it is already September 6th there at this time.

The G20 leaders are reported to be unified in taking care of final settlement talks for all global disputes. They determined not to leave this negotiating environment (same country, same city, same room, same table) until all matters were deemed collectively resolved and absolute unification was achieved. Signatures on all treaties are required by universal law. No country (or leader) may leave until all treaties are made law via their signature.

I want to remind you that 209 countries met months ago and included in other business matters, they all signed off also that the Restored Republic of the United States was at that point the recognized government. (The UN had also signed off to recognize the Republic government also). This meeting and resultant agreements are referred to as the Paris Agreement or Paris Treaty and was under the umbrella of Climate change.

In regard to the G20 meeting in China that has just wrapped up, Former President Barack Obama is not being included in this process as he no longer is deemed the lead diplomat for the Republic of the United States--this is why he did not get the red carpet treatment. General Joseph Dunford is signing all treaties (including the Paris Agreement on Climate Change) for the Republic of the United States per his own nation's internal Constitution.

This is precisely why all such "real or new leaders" have gathered in China, as many are publicly unknown given all the severe and dramatic changes made privately in their countries. (Remember one of my last notes stated that part of the "cleanup" in government and finance has brought on leaders of nations stepping down - new leaders in place.)

Many this weekend are meeting for the very first time as to implement GESARA collectively, and their combined will--through the body of law--will now take full effect beginning in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2016. (Oct 1)

Global monetary reconstitution (aka the GCR/RV) is also included within the GESARA legal framework of change; thus, intake and settlement of all defaulted historic assets--including all fiat currencies--will now be retrieved, redeemed and revalued as well as removed from physical existence.

The entire global monetary reconstitution process is scheduled to complete by the end of your September (9) so your world can permanently recalibrate beginning in October (1).

The last three paragraphs above are written by someone else with inroads to the information presented. As for the information regarding former president Obama, it was seen on mainstream media news broadcasts where the Chinese government representatives/airport not only did not provide red carpet treatment for him, but they also did not provide stairs for him to disembark the plane. He had to go to a rear exit to be able to deplane. When a lady got "in their face" about it, she was made to understand this was "their country and their airport". As we have stated in other updates, Obama is NO LONGER the recognized president of our country. I will also add here that this will become evident soon to the people here in our country. The media has sat on this information (much the same as they have done with the truth concerning the Clintons) and full disclosure will soon be presented.

As for where this puts us in our expectation of life-changing monetary events: The G-20 meeting will end on the 5th (has already ended) and we fully expect all funds to be released on Tuesday. We are aware of bonds as well as large groups of people who have been told to expect their funds on Tuesday. Our group paymaster is expecting release of our funds along with our 800#s today so we can make appointments for redemption/exchange this week, probably as early as Tuesday. 

It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride, and our new lives individually as well as collectively as a nation are beginning.

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! Empty Re: GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride !

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:46 am

Come on, get real- An LSD whim, at best.........
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! Empty Re: GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride !

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:41 am

terbo56 wrote:Come on, get real- An LSD whim, at best.........

:juggle:  LOVE IS EVERYTHING.

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:24 am

Rwederfoort wrote:
The entire global monetary reconstitution process is scheduled to complete by the end of your September (9) so your world can permanently recalibrate beginning in October (1).

And your world would be what: planet hallucination?  Everything you say is 100% made up nonsense.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:55 am

Based on his drooling, my guess is he is huffing paint, not dropping acid.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:37 pm

'IMRON' paint is a bitch- After 5 good huffs of that, your I.Q. drops to below 'ZERO'........Leaves them 'fuming'......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Wow!  what a tough crowd we have here today.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Pure horse crap. The G20 meeting had nothing to do with any new republic, RV, GCR, galactics or any ot the other gurudiot crap. These morons said the same thing last year, and most likely will say the same thing about the annual G20 meeting next year. The only fact in the entire post is that the G20 meeting did indeed just wrap up.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! 2805820865  s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! 2805820865  s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! 2805820865  s - GCR RV Meeting G20: It is reported by credible sources this is THE END of this ride ! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Mas y Manos

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum