Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Saturday Drama 9/3/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Saturday Drama 9/3/16   Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:56 pm

MALLY wrote
24m ago
~!~ ~ HAPPY LABOR DAY TO OUR WINGIT FAMILY!!! IN HONOR OF OUR LABOR DAY WEEKEND, AND SUMMER WITH OUR FAMILY TIME COMING TO A CLOSE AS WE WELCOME IN A NEW SCHOOL YEAR FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN, THE WINGIT ROOM WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2016. ENJOY THIS TIME IN PREPARING YOUR YOUNGSTERS, AND GRANDCHILDREN FOR A NEW SCHOOL YEAR. SEE YOU ON TUESDAY, SEPT. 6th, AT REGULAR HOURS.

GJHHonor wrote
13m ago
oh ok Maji Girl do you know how is the head of this chat?

Maji Girl wrote
12m ago
GJH no, i think they will stay in the dark

Maji Girl wrote
12m ago
For now anyway

Maji Girl wrote
11m ago
There are a lot of people there GJH

sassy wrote
11m ago
whos gonna try the new chat rm?

Omaha wrote
10m ago
Who has a new chat room? 
MALLY wrote
11m ago
NO THANK YOU~~~I AM CONTENT RIGHT HERE  
Maji Girl wrote
11m ago
I am, if i can ever get in. lol

Nanna wrote
9m ago
You guys know this is home base! But the backup site is open 24/7 for those who have withdrawals....you know who you are!

TWOGUNS336 wrote
9m ago
TOO MANY CHEFS IN THE KITCHEN.......

Omaha wrote
9m ago
OMGosh, who started the new one? Do we know them?

Maji Girl wrote
8m ago
We might know them, but they aren't saying

DonnaC wrote
4m ago
MALLY....I am happy with WINGIT and TNT. If we RV this weekend, we should be able to get any information we need from here. Maybe the new chat room will allow any information that is important to be shared (with MOD approval of course).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Saturday Drama 9/3/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: