Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency

+2
Just4Tom74
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency Empty Re: Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Frank26 

The HCL is in the budget...Abadi activated the HCL that is in the budget…The reason the HCL is in the budget is because of Article 140...just recently the Kurdistan and Iraq agreed on everything...all the way down to Article 140...and it caused the HCL to become activated inside of the budget..

now they need for Parliament to do the final steps of the HCL...because the HCL was passed years ago...has now been activated but is not done. Parliament is dealing with these final steps…

We know that the HCL is activated…because Kurdistan is now pumping their oil through their oil pipeline that was closed since March 2016...the Kurds only want their money…

and that is why you don’t see the e-dinars or the IEX on September 2nd because they haven’t raised the value of their currency yet...the rate change is needed for many things...

it is in demand to the budgetary issues of the 2017 budget.

9-4-2016
~~~~~~~~~~~
 [Didn't a wise man once say "when you see the HCL a minute latter you will see the rate".] 

Yes. You have HCL in Budget... You have DRS
[Dr. Shabibi ?] 

talking...You have a Budget in this month before the 10th as A [Abadi ?] said...

Video: "activation of the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil Thursday"   Quote:  "Activation of the previous agreement between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the export of oil and the two sides vowed to abide by its provisions apply..."   BINGO!!! TEAMS heard it in Arabic...

This is real BUT...We seek MORE confirmation...You see ...The key word is Activation for it has been Passed years ago ...

Just never Activated inside their Budget! IMO ...This is Tremendous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not know if we will see an RV this year or not
…but I have told you very clearly that we are in the RI state for the fiscal part that starts on October 1st...

you will see...God willing...the budget and things next month in September in the middle that will guide us and tell us more about that...

9-2-2016 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If they do have the budget and they do have a 1 to 1 rate and they do enter the fiscal year with that budget...then their physical year, the calendar year of January 1st that is our turn...everything right now with an RI is in-country and the RV is outside of that country...and the RV won’t start until that budget is officially released IMO because it will have the 1 to 1 rate and it won’t be released to Iraq internally until January 1st.

..it will be visible for the international world in the fiscal sense...the financial sense on November 1st...so let’s see what kind of peek we get.

When the budget was established in dinars it was in trillions...but the fact that they are now telling you in billions makes me feel...IMO...that it is in USD and if it is then we have a good chance of it being 1 to 1 with the Iraqi dinar.

9-1-2016 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar is picking up pace in all areas...September, IMO...will reveal a bunch of stuff...  IMO...there is about four billion 000’s notes that are out there...we want to get down to at least one billion in our note count that is out there...now I think and I feel they are being very successful in this approach...  So as Abadi deals with the GOI and the budget and all of these things for the Monetary Reform...the killing of ISIS and the preparation of Mosul is coming along very well.   ...once they are done with this stuff they are doing right...we are going to see the Monetary Reform speed up better...what is going on right now is actually...kind of like a performance for the international world...  I also suggest to you IMO the HCL is done...but it is not implemented...but it is ready...

The IMF also told Abadi you need to reduce your GOI ministers and he did...he went from 22 cabinet members to 12... Abadi can and will get the reforms done...the Economic and the Financial Reforms...  It is all coming together IOO in order to create order within Iraq.

They are going to remove the MCP of the other currencies they are using...they won’t use the USD but they will be pegged to it...they need to stop using foreign currency now that they are about to come out with a budget....and if it comes out 1 to 1...you need to understand that was the whole plan from December.  2012 might have been at 10 cents, 20 cents, 30 cents, whatever...but now the IMF since December has made it very clear it is 1 to 1...plus...every time an article comes out from the GOI or the CBI or some Financial Committee member it is always 1 to 1...

I am of the school that they will come out at 1 to 1.  

You will see IMO...Abadi giving you a liberated Mosul with a flag in the center of it...you see IMO...the beginning...disclosure...of the 2017 budget...you will see the electronic and digital steps starting...you are going to see and hear things much more clearly in the month of September...let’s see what happens between now and the 9th of September...

because from the 9th to the 30th things will become solidified...much clearer in understanding...you will be able to see visually that the things they have said...they are doing them...right before your eyes...that will lead to their budget...that will lead to their Monetary Reform.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency Empty Re: Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Ho.... Hum!!!!

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:56 pm

That weed in Hawaii must be strong.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 pm

You got that right!!!

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:34 pm

NO weed needed, Frank is a facile liar and has not trouble pulling BS out of thin air.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency 2805820865  Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency 2805820865  Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency 2805820865  Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Now I was thinking he pulled out of the lower end of his anatomy.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Ponee wrote:

Frank26 

The HCL is in the budget...Abadi activated the HCL that is in the budget…The reason the HCL is in the budget is because of Article 140...just recently the Kurdistan and Iraq agreed on everything...all the way down to Article 140...and it caused the HCL to become activated inside of the budget..

now they need for Parliament to do the final steps of the HCL...because the HCL was passed years ago...has now been activated but is not done. Parliament is dealing with these final steps…

We know that the HCL is activated…because Kurdistan is now pumping their oil through their oil pipeline that was closed since March 2016...the Kurds only want their money…

and that is why you don’t see the e-dinars or the IEX on September 2nd because they haven’t raised the value of their currency yet...the rate change is needed for many things...

it is in demand to the budgetary issues of the 2017 budget.

9-4-2016
~~~~~~~~~~~
 [Didn't a wise man once say "when you see the HCL a minute latter you will see the rate".] 

Yes. You have HCL in Budget... You have DRS
[Dr. Shabibi ?] 

talking...You have a Budget in this month before the 10th as A [Abadi ?] said...

Video: "activation of the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil Thursday"   Quote:  "Activation of the previous agreement between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the export of oil and the two sides vowed to abide by its provisions apply..."   BINGO!!! TEAMS heard it in Arabic...

This is real BUT...We seek MORE confirmation...You see ...The key word is Activation for it has been Passed years ago ...

Just never Activated inside their Budget! IMO ...This is Tremendous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not know if we will see an RV this year or not
…but I have told you very clearly that we are in the RI state for the fiscal part that starts on October 1st...

you will see...God willing...the budget and things next month in September in the middle that will guide us and tell us more about that...

9-2-2016 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If they do have the budget and they do have a 1 to 1 rate and they do enter the fiscal year with that budget...then their physical year, the calendar year of January 1st that is our turn...everything right now with an RI is in-country and the RV is outside of that country...and the RV won’t start until that budget is officially released IMO because it will have the 1 to 1 rate and it won’t be released to Iraq internally until January 1st.

..it will be visible for the international world in the fiscal sense...the financial sense on November 1st...so let’s see what kind of peek we get.

When the budget was established in dinars it was in trillions...but the fact that they are now telling you in billions makes me feel...IMO...that it is in USD and if it is then we have a good chance of it being 1 to 1 with the Iraqi dinar.

9-1-2016 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar is picking up pace in all areas...September, IMO...will reveal a bunch of stuff...  IMO...there is about four billion 000’s notes that are out there...we want to get down to at least one billion in our note count that is out there...now I think and I feel they are being very successful in this approach...  So as Abadi deals with the GOI and the budget and all of these things for the Monetary Reform...the killing of ISIS and the preparation of Mosul is coming along very well.   ...once they are done with this stuff they are doing right...we are going to see the Monetary Reform speed up better...what is going on right now is actually...kind of like a performance for the international world...  I also suggest to you IMO the HCL is done...but it is not implemented...but it is ready...

The IMF also told Abadi you need to reduce your GOI ministers and he did...he went from 22 cabinet members to 12... Abadi can and will get the reforms done...the Economic and the Financial Reforms...  It is all coming together IOO in order to create order within Iraq.

They are going to remove the MCP of the other currencies they are using...they won’t use the USD but they will be pegged to it...they need to stop using foreign currency now that they are about to come out with a budget....and if it comes out 1 to 1...you need to understand that was the whole plan from December.  2012 might have been at 10 cents, 20 cents, 30 cents, whatever...but now the IMF since December has made it very clear it is 1 to 1...plus...every time an article comes out from the GOI or the CBI or some Financial Committee member it is always 1 to 1...

I am of the school that they will come out at 1 to 1.  

You will see IMO...Abadi giving you a liberated Mosul with a flag in the center of it...you see IMO...the beginning...disclosure...of the 2017 budget...you will see the electronic and digital steps starting...you are going to see and hear things much more clearly in the month of September...let’s see what happens between now and the 9th of September...

because from the 9th to the 30th things will become solidified...much clearer in understanding...you will be able to see visually that the things they have said...they are doing them...right before your eyes...that will lead to their budget...that will lead to their Monetary Reform.

And 6 months later...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61452-women-burn-their-face-veils-in-joy-as-their-village-is-freed-from-isis

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61451-the-only-surviving-bear-and-lion-in-mosul-zoo-finally-get-treatment-after-isil-driven-from-area

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61449-this-is-the-reason-the-feet-of-terrorists-daesh-to-change-their-clothes-every-two-hours-in-mosul

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61362-phase-1-mosul-complete-800am-pst-2-20-2017

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61425-as-iraqi-forces-advance-on-mosul-displacement-fears-for-250-thousand-people-grow

Frank26 --no E-dinars without raising the rate of currency 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Scumbag scammer. Someday the sheep will stop being sheep and trample the sheep herder.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum