Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:20 am

It seems that Garry Maguire is a little upset at the people at Dinar Daily. The issue is not about Paul Rosen, but it's about Richard Howard.

Garry and Richard go to "some" length to describe on how to do your due diligence of that law firm by going to the Texas Bar Association and the Better Business Bureau, but what they don't want you to do is your due diligence on Richard Howard.

Here's how Garry vets Richard Howard.

(From their call first 12 minutes in) http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=88678641

Richard states that there is no licence , but then states that he is a licensed agent. There is also a contact page with his name on it, on his website of course.

They want you to go to "Richard's" website and click on the history tab on the left side. Scroll down and in there is states that Richard is a licensed agent of the Master's Copyright, LLC.

Garry: I was going to say.  Where do you go to see that you are an authorized agent. That takes care of all of it.

http://masterstrust.com/history_of_trusts.html

Don't these guys know how to read? If someone from the wingit folks reads this, can you explain it to Garry? He doesn't seem to get it...or does he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:32 am

Oh he knows but it still puts money in his pocket so that is all he really cares about.  He is no more than a common thief out to take whatever he can before his whole sachem falls apart and the truth is known. Thousands of his followers will wake up to reality one day and neither Gerry or Richard will be found.  Eventually, they will be caught and prosecuted.  Unfortunately, the money they stole by means of misrepresentation may never be recovered,,,,

I remain,
Just4Tom74

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:57 am

@RamblerNash wrote:

It seems that Garry Maguire is a little upset at the people at Dinar Daily. The issue is not about Paul Rosen, but it's about Richard Howard.

Garry and Richard go to "some" length to describe on how to do your due diligence of that law firm by going to the Texas Bar Association and the Better Business Bureau, but what they don't want you to do is your due diligence on Richard Howard.

(From their call first 12 minutes in) http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=88678641

Richard states that there is no licence , but then states that he is a licensed agent. There is also a contact page with his name on it, on his website of course.

They want you to go to "Richard's" website and click on the history tab on the left side. Scroll down and in there is states that Richard is a licensed agent of the Master's Copyright, LLC.

Garry: I was going to say.  Where do you go to see that you are an authorized agent. That takes care of all of it.

Don't these guys know how to read? If someone from the wingit folks reads this, can you explain it to Garry? He doesn't seem to get it...or does he?

Maybe Garry can provide more of his due diligence of Richard on his call today?

Does Garry really believe that if Richard posts it on his website, it must be true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:48 am

That is the problem with Gerry he tells lies!  I remember teaching my daughter something at a very young age when I caught her in a Lie. "You  tell one lie and you get away with it but then you have to tell another lie just to cover the first lie and then another until after a while you yourself begin to believe in the lie yourself and soon you can't say anything that is not a lie even if you believe it to be true yourself.  Others around you will start to notice that you tell lies and they tell others and before long everyone believes you are a liar."

This is where Gerry is at. He lies and honestly believes he is telling the truth but his reputation as a liar has caught up with him...... JMO

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:45 am

** BUMP **
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Since Garry is having a trust call today, maybe he can explain why Marcus has a "Parkmycash" server?

Even Tony would say "Now just who does that make sense too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Richard & Garry are very careful not to give legal advice on the call, but are more than happy to tell people to call them in person later.  SCAM!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:05 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
Richard & Garry are very careful not to give legal advice on the call, but are more than happy to tell people to call them in person later.  SCAM!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustTom

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:09 pm

And that is how rthey hide their illegal activities.....You got it rigt Roxy!

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:26 am

@RamblerNash wrote:

Will Garry let everyone know just who's trust that the opinion letter that he has on his website belongs to?

It certainly wont apply to anyone else's trust, since every trust will be a little bit different?

If Garry doesn't know, then Richard T. Howard can certainly inform him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:59 am

Maybe Richard Ronald or Richard Caycee would know. 

There sure a a lot of people named Richard involved.  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:39 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

There sure a a lot of people named Richard involved.  LOL

Yeah, well...once a dick always a dick...

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?   Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:58 pm

You have a point!  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Doesn't Know How To See A Scam?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: IS THE IRAQI DINAR RV A SCAM-
Jump to: