Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16

3 posters

Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 Empty Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:06 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2016 INTEL NOTES ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Disclaimer: when we bring in Intel, I speak about what I hear; I want everyone to understand this. I try to glean what I perceive to be the truth from what I hear. I have a number of different sources. People I trust that are out there that bring solid Intel to me. I have a desire to bring accurate, as accurate Intel message as I can on every call. Sometimes we don’t get it 100 percent. We don’t give rates because rates change. I know the timing has changed from what it was coming to be. So no sense to call it. If someone comes on in the past as Robert and Yosef, they are their own men. They represent their opinion when they say something. Where Yosef and I have a lot we agree upon, there are some areas we disagree upon. Some areas we not in complete unity about. Doesn’t mean we don’t get along. WE get along great together. Some things they tribute to the Big Call or Bruce, they are not from me, not tribute to the Big Call. We are going on 5 years. Most of you I want you to think for yourselves. There are some calls and sites I wish you wouldn’t listen to, because I don’t think they are not accurate. But that is not my call to influence you in what to do. We try to put out as much as we know is accurate. I know a lot I tell you guys is accurate, without a doubt. Some things not for sure, but I know you guys as adult should look into the Intel, evaluate, pray about it, determine in your own minds and hearts what the truth is. I know one to say your truth is that, mine is this. But God is truth. I don’t go with all these variations what truth is. Same time there are some things appear to be true and up to you guys to discern the truth. That is why we not try to judge. We not doing that, but we are to discern. To see what light is relevant, what is appearing to be true. The Intel you hear is primarily filtered through me. What I hear and bring to you in a way easy to process and understand. I want you to see that for what it is. I have no motivation on this call except to bring you what is relevant, truthful for you going forward. Understand what my heart is, where I coming from when I bring you something. UP to you to glean the truth from what I bring you or from anybody that comes on our call. It is up to you to form your own opinion, do your own research. I can’t read because of my eyesight. So I can only bring from what I hear. Until I am healed from this and get full eyesight back, I am limited to read on my phone. I am stuck on that.

Bruce: The first thing I tell you is that it is very quiet overall. WF went on lockdown couple days ago. They have been very quiet. Redemption centers on lockdown, no info in or out. This is a good sign.

Bruce: Abbott Downing went on lockdown about 5:00 yesterday. Attorneys on lockdown 9:30am yesterday. No info from WF attorneys. They were told they couldn’t even contact higher officers in the bank. Communication or leak of information that would come out occasionally is non existence, not getting it. That is a very good sign, close than we have Benn.

Bruce: WE understand there is a time line and we are at the end of the timeline. Belief this is to be complete at the end of the month, tomorrow. That is a hard deadline. We will see what happens as far as that goes.

Bruce: There are negations as powers to be or powers were for their own survival. This is getting down to serious business. WE have heard that Vietnam, but can’t prove that they made a reinstatement of their rate if not RV. Understand being aired in other countries something to say about that. Could be true could be rumor.

Bruce; Same thing said about in Mexico about our current form of government, situation of that. I think there is some truth what has been said but leaked out yesterday. That is good information, close.

Bruce: We know a lot happen in Iraq that is relevant to the timing of this going. The passing of the judicial law, passing of the amnesty law. It not only passed, enacted but in the Gazette. The key cards have been out; the rates on these cards are over 5 dollars. Iraq has plans to go up on their rates from where it is now. There is the international rate, market rate, contract rate, then the private negotiated rate changed from the sovereign rate being called. Higher rates will be in effect two time frames. This is what we picked up. Either from the 1st to the 9th for private negotiated rates (September) or the 2nd to the 12th for private negotiated rates. That is very encouraging. We got 8 days to 10 days of the high rates. Set your appointment right away. They want to get the ZIM in the first 72 hours.

Bruce: Abbott Downing, shout out to Abbott? Downing, WF, HSBC, IIB, TD, Scotia Bank, all the banks involved in this as Chase, B of A, Citibank. There was some chatter about yesterday the role Abbott Downing be playing regarding the ZIM. There is no change in that. They have been training for 20 months. Doing the intake on the ZIM as the exchange process. There is maybe circumstances they work with their current clients and offices. I think they will more work with us than just investments. I see that more with WF with the structure payouts. I don’t want to worry about investments but rather with philanthropically projects. I think /Abbott going to do my opinion they will be working with us in the family office, Concierge services, primarily that what we will be doing with our Abbott Downing representatives. Keep that in mind, because they are looking to take on a lot of new clients primarily ZIM holders. We can look forward to having a good banking relationship. I am excited about that.

Bruce: We know the time frame for the higher rates from what we heard. WE know Iraq has passed and enacted the two laws and printed in Gazette. There is one more thing that may include concerning the rates of the Iraqi dinar, the federal banking act. That is something plan to be discussed along with other things should be printed in the Gazette tomorrow. I think that will take care of what Iraq needed to do. Keep that in mind too.

Bruce; Iran has already started to put out their smart cards, debit cards, 1500 to 1800 cards a day every 3 days. They will do this for a few months. Iran is not going to be in the first basket but in a subsequent basket. They will have a rate close to what Iraq will be because they have quite a bit of oil under the ground.

Bruce: The biggest thing happening now is the discussing of the amnesty, forces that resisted this is sort of been minimize, done away with. Brazil president was impeached on a vote today. Things being handled that should not be a problem moving forward. We should plan to go for our blessing in the prescribed time. Happy tomorrow is the last day of the month. They want certain amount of exchanges completed before G20 which is September 4th. WE are coming down to the wire. Stay confident, in faith, pay attention to what should be going on here the next little while.

Bruce: With that being said I like to think all are prepared for the exchange process, what you going to wear. Some people are going through this like a dress rehearsal, trying on the clothes, doing a drive run so you are comfortable and see yourself having exchanged already. See yourself coming out of that bank happy, tears in your eyes. When you celebrate do it soberly, be careful. Last thing we want to lose more people result of this. Be smart about the exchange, sobriety in this.

END OF INTEL

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16

Post by Chaz Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:59 am

Bruce the only reason you get alone with Yosef is that you both are con artists.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 Empty Re: Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 am

If a liar's pants really did catch fire, we could use yours to smelt iron ore ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 2805820865  Bruce D Call Notes 8/30/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum