Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/30/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:44 pm

ADMINBILL

Date: 2h ago  
TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2016 (9:00AM MDT)

TUESDAY HAS ROLLED IN AS IT ALWAYS DOES WEEK AFTER WEEK. NOT MUCH TO SAY. THOSE THAT ARE TALKING ARE ALL SAYING THAT ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 IS SIGNIFICANT FOR DINARLAND.

WORD IS THAT IRAQ SHOULD SEE THE RELEASE OF THEIR NEW PAPER AND COIN CURRENCY TODAY. BANKS ARE SAID TO BE ON ALERT WITH WEALTH MANAGERS MOVED INTO PLACE IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS.

ALL IS SAID TO BE COMPLETED WITH THE INCLUSION OF A CERTAIN 2013 DECREE TO BECOME ACTIVE AUGUST 31ST. 
THOSE THAT I TALK TO CONTINUE TO BE VERY POSITIVE. SO ARE THEIR SOURCES. 

I KNOW THERE ARE MANY SKEPTICS THAT HAVE BEEN DRAGGED INTO DINARVILLE BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WHO CAN BE DISCOURAGING FROM TIME TO TIME. DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU. MANY DO NOT TAKE THE TIME TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES AND ARE THEREFORE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS. IGNORANT DOES NOT EQUAL STUPID. IGNORANT MEANS UN OR UNDER EDUCATED ON THIS TOPIC.

THERE ARE DETRACTORS THAT HAVE CLAIMED FOR MANY YEARS THAT THIS IS A SCAM.

AN INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED PERSON WOULD ASK THEMSELVES HOW COULD A COUNTRIES CURRENCY BE A SCAM IF IT IS RECOGNIZED BY THE UST AND YOU CAN SELL IT FOR AT LEAST 80% OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT. IF PURCHASED YEARS AGO YOU COULD ACTUALLY BREAK EVEN OR MAKE A FEW BUCKS.

FAR BIGGER QUESTIONABLE ACTIVITIES MAY BE WALL STREET, SOCIAL SECURITY, INSURANCE, ETC.

I AM NOT AN ADVOCATE OF PURCHASING CURRENCY BY THE WAY. THAT IS A PERSONAL DECISION TOTALLY BASED UPON YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL SITUATION AND YOUR CAPACITY TO SUFFER THROUGH NEGATIVITY AND EXPAND YOUR LEVEL OF PATIENCE FAR BEYOND WHAT YOU ASSUMED YOU POSSESS.  

HAVE A GREAT DAY DINARLAND.

HAVE A GREAT DAY WSOMN
BILL

-- Edited by ADMINBILL on Tuesday 30th of August 2016 10:09:16 AM

LadyIrish
Thanks Admin!  I like what you reported about what is being said out there in Dinarland.  Hope the progress in Iraq continues to roll out as needed.  I missed the open chat on Sunday night.  My teenage grandson was staying overnight and shadows me and questions everything.  I smile when I look around the room at my family and think, "You have no idea how blessed your future is going to be"  We all ready spends lots of time and do fun things with them.  Life is about to get even more fun.  Hope everyone keeps the value of family time in perspective after RV.  Love my WSOMN buddies and wish everyone happiness and contentment with their new wealth!  Let it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avon Lady
Thanks AdminBill for the updates, I believe in my heart that this will happen real soon. I read many post,
listen to several Call's and hear their opinions , some times it gets very confusing. But , I always come back to reread
your words and I feel good about what your saying. I learn more by doing so.

I pray this will happen soon, I need a home to call my own .
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Awe, geez, isn't that just the sweetest thing you ever heard? GMAFB!!!! :spring1:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:07 am

Rocker66 wrote 
6m ago

Guys, so complex but is sitting on go. What we thought was a shot gun start turned into other things  
 Dedar wrote 
6m ago
Thank you Rocker. Looks like the 1st September is very significant.  
Splash wrote 
6m ago
Rocker; Could there be any precautionary measures we should be taking re: banks, protecting savings should this extend a few more weeks?  
 Rocker66 wrote 
6m ago
It's been sitting on go for probably 10 days  
 Rocker66 wrote 
6m ago
Splash, no as that is over thinking things  
Splash wrote 
5m ago
Thanks Rocker... I have been known to over think things. You're psychic!  
 Rocker66 wrote 
5m ago
Just need to hang tough here  
 Rocker66 wrote 
5m ago
Abbot Downing   
Horizon wrote 
4m ago
Abbot Downing wealth management  
ADMINBILL wrote 
5m ago
HELLO ROCKER - ALL APPEARS GOOD FROM SOURCES  
Pavy wrote 
5m ago
Rocker a lot of excitement for this week , what are your thoughts  
 Rocker66 wrote 
5m ago
Pavy, it's been since last week so yes for excitement  
 Dedar wrote 
5m ago
AdminBill is everything still pointing to the 1st September?  
ADMINBILL wrote 
4m ago
THE 1ST WORKS FOR ME  
PuraVida wrote 
2m ago
Rocker66 If not a shotgun start are they working through group hierarchies?  
 Rocker66 wrote 
52s ago
pura, yes they are  
PuraVida wrote 
moments ago
thank you Rocker, very encouraging
THE WSOMN CHAT ROOM WILL BE FOR OPEN MEMBERS TONIGHT FROM 8PM EDT UNTIL ?

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
THE CHAT ROOM WILL CLOSE AT 11:00PM MDT
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 8/30/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-