Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
moments ago
`~ THE WINGIT CALL FOR AUGUST 30th, 2016 ~ ~ 3:30pm EST ~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/88678704 ~ ALL CALLS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE: http://www.thewingitcall.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Hey how about that Gerry actually pointed to the Dinar Daily.  Now folks will know the way to hear what Paul Harvey said "The Rest of the Story"

I remain,
Just4Tom74

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:10 pm

@Just4Tom74 wrote:
Hey how about that Gerry actually pointed to the Dinar Daily.  Now folks will know the way to hear what Paul Harvey said "The Rest of the Story"

I remain,
Just4Tom74

Not only was Dinar Daily mentioned....  but you were too, Tom!

It's got to be comforting to know that you haven't been forgotten.  Garry is over here, in the shadows....  lurking about....  checking on you. 

But Garry needn't be shy.  He could always register and come out into the light of day and visit with all of us. 

But I doubt that he will.  He has too much that he wants to keep hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Gerry on WingIt   Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Well I believe I am good company now.  It was never my intention to hide from the likes of 

him. That is why I used the modified name that I used on his board and posted my picture as 

well so he could see that it was me who is calling him out for what he is, a non truth provider 

and a profiteer off of unsuspecting followers.  Come and get me Gerry I don't hide in the 

shadows as cowards like you do.  Like you did on the caller MinneMouse who was banned

and wrote to you and other so called Moderators like MDS1916, TAXMOM, and MALLY the 

stooges who you hide behind.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Kittyndog wrote
46m ago
I tried calling the Mexican television, since I speak Spanish and I got transferred around. Finally got to a person that was from the news and she asked me if I was an individual. I explained and ask question about the line on Tv. She got rude and said the person probably read it wrong.

Kittyndog wrote
45m ago
She got huffy and puffy with me. Maybe they are told not to say anything

MALLY wrote
44m ago
KITTY~~~THE LADY ON GERRY'S CALL FROM RTC SAID THAT THE REPUBLIC WAS TALKING ABOUT A BANK IN MEXICO, NOT OUR REPUBLIC, HON

Kittyndog wrote
43m ago
Oh I didn't hear that

MALLY wrote
42m ago
IT WAS TOWARDS THE END OF THE CALL, SWEETIE

Kittyndog wrote
42m ago
I thought holland heard the announcement too

MALLY wrote
50m ago
IDK~~~I JUST KNOW THAT THE LADY CAME ON JUST TO SHARE THAT INFORMATION WITH GERRY'S CALLERS

MALLY wrote
50m ago
AND LISTENERS

Kittyndog wrote
49m ago
Art had said it at the beginning. Guess I will either listen again or wait to read transcribe notes

MALLY wrote
48m ago
YES, KITTY, YOU ARE CORRECT, ART READ THAT AT THE BEGINNING~~~BUT THEN THAT LADY CAME ON THE CALL AND SHARED THE INFORMATION ABOUT IT BEING A BANK IN MEXICO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Lies Lies Lies...... That is all they know what to do.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:07 pm

@Just4Tom74 wrote:
Well I believe I am good company now.  It was never my intention to hide from the likes of 

him. That is why I used the modified name that I used on his board and posted my picture as 

well so he could see that it was me who is calling him out for what he is, a non truth provider 

and a profiteer off of unsuspecting followers.  Come and get me Gerry I don't hide in the 

shadows as cowards like you do.  Like you did on the caller MinneMouse who was banned

and wrote to you and other so called Moderators like MDS1916, TAXMOM, and MALLY the 

stooges who you hide behind.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

Your in good company Tom...How do you like this site so far?

Did you hear all the damage control that they did on today's call? LMAO

They did a lot of damage control on yesterday's trust call with the question that was posted here at Dinar Daily! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Yes I did and thank you for allowing me to become a member of this fantastic forum where I don;t have to follow along like sheep to the Slaughter House. My only regret i that more of the folks that I know who are blindly following these folks don't have a clue.  My only hope is that eventually they will come out from under Gerry's spell and see what is really going on.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:23 pm

BTW, my wife was concerned after hearing what Gerry said and my respose to him that he may show up at our front door some day, I told her that I seriously doubted that he had enough nerve to come see me face to face but if by some chance he should I would meet him at the front door and introduce him to my 12 gauge Mossberg Pump shotgun. 

I remain,
Just4Tom74

angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

@Just4Tom74 wrote:
Yes I did and thank you for allowing me to become a member of this fantastic forum where I don;t have to follow along like sheep to the Slaughter House.

Thanks go to Ponee...This is a forum where ALL opinions are welcome.

My only regret i that more of the folks that I know who are blindly following these folks don't have a clue.  My only hope is that eventually they will come out from under Gerry's spell and see what is really going on.

It's not just Gerry (Garry). There's Ray, Bruce, Sylvia, Frank, and...well...here's a list:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-guru-s-there-are

I remain,
Just4Tom74

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:32 pm

@Just4Tom74 wrote:
BTW, my wife was concerned after hearing what Gerry said and my respose to him that he may show up at our front door some day, I told her that I seriously doubted that he had enough nerve to come see me face to face but if by some chance he should I would meet him at the front door and introduce him to my 12 gauge Mossberg Pump shotgun. 

I remain,
Just4Tom74

angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2 angel2

Well...Since he likes to dis Dinar Daily, but comes over here any ways...I guess he can consider that a warning when he reads it...

:nono: :nono: :nono:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheRealRex

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:40 am

I love the Mossberg pump 12!  Hand cannonnnnnnn!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:36 am

Yep, Mr. Mossberg is a good friend of mine.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Personally, I have no fear of discussing matters of any nature because I know it is my right and duty to speak my mind on any subject without fear of rejection from those who feel they are ultimate source on information in all matters of life as they see it.  My Lord God put me on this earth and has kept me here for a reason beyond my comprehension and yes there have been times when I set my course down a wrong path only to find out that I was headed in the wrong direction.  But that's OK minor course corrections have been and I suspect will continue to occur.  

The path I started down with Gerry Mcguire or whatever his real name really is was in error and as usual, the truth about the person finally reviled himself to be the low life that he really is.  When I find myself in just such a situation, my first reaction is to try to communicate with the people who claim to be in charge of handling such matters.  When all that fails, I make every attempt to communicate with the person of entity at the head of what I had assumed to be the head of it all.
Many attempts were made by me that were merely ignored by any and all who I tried to contact. That is when I formed my opinion of just what kind of person Gerry (if that really is his name) is.  The more I tried the less he refused to communicate openly with me until finally he showed his real colors as the sneaking, cheating person person that is using the message board for his own profit and notoriety. 

I don't need or fear retribution from Gerry or his followers because I see them all as they really are. That being a group of Paper Tigers out to dominate and discredit any and all who speak out against them.  Cowards to say the least hiding among the sheep that follow.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

:justswinging: :justswinging: :justswinging: :justswinging: :justswinging: :justswinging:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Tom, look at it this way,maybe his mother didn't breast feed him when he was hatched, or he fell out of the tree--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 pm

Yes several times I believe.... Come on Gerry, I know you are lurking in the shadows under some assumed name but never man enough to stand up against anyone....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

couch couch couch couch couch couch couch couch couch couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:06 am

@Just4Tom74 wrote:
Yes several times I believe.... Come on Gerry, I know you are lurking in the shadows under some assumed name but never man enough to stand up against anyone....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

couch couch couch couch couch couch couch couch couch couch

Yep! Garry cries for information and when you send it to him, he blocks or bans you!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:38 am

What more can I say?  Time will soon show the world the nature of this person called Gerry Maguire.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

party time party time party time party time party time party time party time
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/30/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: