Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26

2 posters

Go down

"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 Empty "Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Frank26 » August 30th, 2016

TA DA .................. This is a step at the end in the Liberalization of Mosul.

Don961 » August 30th, 2016

Conscious / Baghdad operations: the arrest of any citizen has a medium or heavy weapons and treat him as a terrorist

29/08/2016 07:27 | Conscious / Baghdad / MA

Baghdad Operations Command announced that orders were issued to arrest any citizen has a heavy weapon average and treated as a terrorist.

According to a statement of operations it received (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA)a copy of it, that "Maj . Gen. Jalil al - Rubaie , commander of Baghdad operations against thesecurity forces to detain any citizen has a weapon (medium or heavy) outside the country or without a license and be treated in accordance with Article 4 stressing terrorism on take all measures necessary against him

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/newwss/security-news/183963.html

Samson » August 30th, 2016

Iran stands first in Islamic banking assets

August 2016

TEHRAN (ISNA)- Iran stands in the first place in terms of Islamic banking assets, said Central Bank of Iran Governor Valiollah Seif.

Iran holding over 37 percent of banking assets based on Sharia is standing in the first place in terms of volume of banking assets among countries providing financial-Islamic services, he said in the 27th Islamic Banking Conference.

Today, the total value of world assets obtained based on Sharia has reached over $2 billion, $1.5 billion of which belong to banking assets. Iran holds 37 percent of this amount which has put it in the first place in terms of Islamic banking assets.

Omitting usury from banking activities is the most important basis of Islamic banking and Iran is among few countries which has practically exercised the move.

http://en.isna.ir/news/95060905823/Iran-stands-first-in-Islamic-banking-assets

Frank26 » August 30th, 2016

Boxes and Boxes ...................... Yup.

Samson » August 30th, 2016

Inspectorate of the Interior shall transmit 335 cases of corruption and restore 310 million dinars to the state stocks

30.08.2016 at 12:04 (Baghdad time)

Revealed the Office of Inspector General of the Interior Ministry, on Tuesday, on the transfer of 335 cases of corruption and restore 310 million to the state treasury.

The Inspectorate said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of which, "The Inspector General's Office referred the 335 administrative and financial corruption in the joints of the different ministry sends up to 310 million dinars to the state treasury during the month of July the past according to the monthly report issued by the Planning, Monitoring Division, which shows the entire office's activities during the month. "

He added, "The audit and financial control directorate was able during the month of re 309,948,876 dinars to the state treasury, and recommended that other 658 506 000 dinars, while the total money that prevented them from growling 10,365,00 dinars."

The statement also said that "the directorate was able during the month of scrutiny 6 drafts contracts and gave its opinion on the 30 council investigative and continued implementation of nine decades of the investment plan, and 22 contracts for the plan batch, while giving its opinion on the 40 preliminary issue in favor of inspections Baghdad Directorate and 35 primary issue for the benefit of Directorate of the provincial inspection.

He pointed out that "the cadres of the Directorate of Baghdad, one of the aftershocks inspection office was able during the month of July of the implementation of 199 active Tvicaa distributed among the 30 committee auditing and 167 tour and visit resulted in the discovery of 120 cases and 11 administrative corruption case of financial corruption."

As hinted statement, that "Angels Directorate provincial inspection with offices across the country carried out 259 active Tvicaa distributed among the 222 committee of inspection and 24 of the Committee on auditing and 13 inspection visit, which resulted in the discovery of 179 case of administrative corruption and 9 cases of financial corruption."

As for Monitoring Directorate's activities and performance evaluation were among the report that "Angels Directorate carried out 16 inspection commission, which resulted in the discovery of 13 cases of administrative corruption, and 3 cases of financial corruption."

According to the statement, that "disclosure of financial interests section in the Monitoring Directorate may be sent to the Integrity Commission during the month 3110 revealed financial interests form, and that the department PAS has values of 39 people, an internal assessment and 6 others Rated externally carried out six evaluation rounds on the departments of the Ministry."

The statement pointed out that "corruption indicators that have been discovered during the month by the cadres of the Office of the Inspector General ranging from abuse of power, fraud, negligence and violations of seizure and bribery, theft and embezzlement and concealment of material and waste of public money."

To that broad statement, that "the investigations and legal Directorate had registered 564 cases during the month completed, including 269 cases and ratified the 139 other cases and referred 53 issue to other departments, as referred one case to the Integrity Commission, and closed 41 issue, while the total number of documents Dqgaha integrity section in the Office 649 document. "

The statement also, other activities carried out by the cadres of the Inspectorate in the areas of training and development, human rights, complaints and interviews and other terms of the total complaints received during the month amounted to 358 complaint ".anthy LINK

Excerpts: OBAMA GOING TO CHINA THIS WEEK TO RATIFY PARIS AGREEMENT!

White House defends Obama evading Senate on Paris climate deal

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Updated: 10:03 p.m. on Monday, August 29, 2016

The White House on Monday defended President Obama’s decision to enter into the Paris climate accord without Senate ratification but stopped short of confirming a Chinese report that he will do so this week during his trip to China. Still, it would surprise no one if Mr. Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping were to announce the ratification of the sweeping climate change agreement before the Sunday opening of the Group of 20 summit in Hangzhou, Zhejiang.

White House senior adviser Brian Deese said the president has the legal authority to ratify the accord without the two-thirds Senate vote required for treaties. He said the pact negotiated by 195 countries in December is merely an “executive agreement.”

“The president will use his authority that has been used in dozens of executive agreements in the past to join and formally deposit our instrument of acceptance, and therefore put our country as a party to the Paris Agreement,” Mr. Deese said at a White House press conference.

He noted that both presidents announced in March that they “would seek to formally join the Paris Agreement in 2016.”

“That’s a process that is quite well-established in our existing legal system and in the context of international agreements and international arrangements,” Mr. Deese said. “There is a category of them that are treaties that require advice and consent from the Senate, but there’s a broad category of executive agreements where the executive can enter into those agreements without that advice and consent.” ......

ENDS WITH ...

Mr. Obama is scheduled to embark Wednesday on a Pacific Rim trip that includes a stop in Honolulu for the World Conservation Congress, the G-20 Summit in China and a visit to Laos for the first such presidential visit in history. For Full Article:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/29/obama-will-bypass-senate-ratify-paris-climate-acco/

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 2245507099"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26 Empty Re: "Step at the End" - Tues. AM KTFA News w/ Frank26

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Their heads are up their asses, they are looking the wrong way, WHEN they should be looking at Maliki and HIS band of murderers and thieves........They are so stupid...Maliki should be camel fertilizer by now, for crissake-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum