Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 am

Coffeeone wrote
3m ago
I am confused. No RV until GESARA/NESARA is the new TWIST now? Oh boy.....now that is not a good read to me. What are we excited about?

MDS1965 wrote
2m ago
COFFEEONE...BE SURE TO READ IT "ALL" WITH A GOOD DOSE DISCERNMENT AND A SHAKER OF SALT...

MDS1965 wrote
54s ago
THERE IS ONE THING I AM ABSOLUTELY, 100%, PROOF POSITIVE OF...NOTHING, AND I MEAN "NOTHING" EVER STAYS THE SAME...

Coffeeone wrote
4m ago
Just sayin' squash that mess. How you gonna pull that off and you cannot even get us simply paid. We aint stupid. lol. Welcome R/GCR! I expect you thia week!!!

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
WELL COFFEEONE...YOU GOT A MIGHTY GOOD POINT THERE...HARD TO IMAGINE SETTING UP ALL THAT OTHER "STUFF" WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN PULL OFF THE GCR/RV...BUT AGAIN, THAT PORTION IS CERTAINLY A GLOBAL EVENT...NOT SURE ABOUT THE NESARA...INTERESTING FOR SURE...

grandma wrote
2m ago
GM everyone. Is today our day any new intel that tells us that??????

MDS1965 wrote
1m ago
GM GRANDMA...I UNDERSTAND ZAP HAS PUT SOMETHING OUT AND IT IS AVAILABLE OVER ON THE INTELDINARCHRONICLES BLOGSPOT...

Available at DinarDaily too!
  http://www.dinardaily.net/t56989-poofness-for-aug-28-let-the-good-times-roll

Coffeeone wrote
14m ago
Maybe I am misunderstanding the "INTEL" this morning. lol. I need another cuo of coffee...wake up these brain cells.

MDS1965 wrote
13m ago
COFFEEONE...IF WE WEREN'T CONFUSED WE WOULDN'T BE IN THE POSITION WE ARE IN....I LIVE IN A STATE OF CONFUSION.

MALLY wrote
7m ago
QUOTING TONY AND DC~~~~"THINGS WILL BE CRAZY AT THE END!!!!!"~~~~'NOUGH SAID!!!!

Coffeeone wrote
9m ago
Or is Yosef saying we be spending our funds and implementing our projects and oh by the way we are implementing GESARa while y'all doing your thing! Now rhat would be aense any other scenario will make me wanna hollar.

Chief53 wrote
2m ago
One must remember that many things in NESARA/GESARA will naturally occur when the GCR into gold backed currencies occurs such as debt relief. This will occur because a fiat/debt based system and a gold-backed system can not both exist at the same time. So at fiat debt must be zero'ed out.

Chief53 wrote
moments ago
This is my busy time of year. I've been the volunteer Dr for a private high school for about 12 years & it is cranking up.

Chief53 wrote
3m ago
This Friday our little school of 350 students plays Allen, Tx for our first game of the season. Some national polls have Allen ranked as high as #16 in the nation. They also play in a 3 year old "60 million dollar" high school stadium. Should be fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:45 am

This whole country is in a 'State of Confusion'- For more info, call #1-800-328-7448-EXT 50-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:28 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:40 am

There are a few where I live, and everybody's looking for their 'idiots'- spring1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Just how many delays will these folks withstand before the lights come on and the truth is reviled?

I remain, 
Just4Tom74

omg omg omg omg omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Omaha wrote
52m ago
Dear Friends, the last thing I want to do is bring in negative intel, but was on a private call last night, and I don't think this is going to happen until Oct, from what was said. Sorry

Big Sky DJ wrote
51m ago
Omaha: Where did the intel come from? Always good to remember that not all intel is accurate. Just sayin'

Omaha wrote
50m ago
Big Sky - this a "select" group, involved, only a handfull on the call - can't give you more, but trust me, I wouldn't post if it was just "in the wind" intel.

Big Sky DJ wrote
49m ago
OmahaL I have connections that I feel are strong as well. Inside folks. They are saying sooner than later. We'll see I guess.   
MALLY wrote
49m ago
OMAHA, I HAVE HEARD AND READ THAT THE PUBLIC WILL PROBABLY NOT GO UNTIL THE FIRST OF OCTOBER~~~BUT THE PRIVATE IS SAID TO BE WELL BEFORE THAT~~~WE PRAY THAT IS TRUE

DinarAddict wrote
44m ago
you can hear anything you want to hear on dinar conference calls some say rv every day others not so much me personally im riding this motionless train til the tracks rust away

david120 wrote
39m ago
I agree as well, with DinarAddict, I am going to a word in here real fast, that we are private we are not public, if you want refer back a couple of calls ago, IKO said that it takes 60 days for money hit the market place with that beeing said, we could be on track that way if the economy does a 180 before the election the Democrates will the White House, that is my opinion only
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Ho....Hum...Looks like reality maybe trying to make it back into the Wing it Chatboxx..  Wake up folks the sky really is blue beyond all the crap that is being spread around over you heads and into your brains.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight pillowfight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:49 pm

They just can't seem to 'shake' that silver lining off of their cloud- They have been 'massaged' with deception for too damn long, and it WILL be their downfall in the end- Oh, well, such is life for the dreamers- omg couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:40 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
2m ago
LIFE PLEASE SETUP A TAB/TOPIC JUST FOR THE DROPBOX LINK CAN YOU DO THAT PLEASE WEB-MISTRESS

LIFE IS ART wrote
29s ago
`'~ CONTACT INFO: ~ RICHARD HOWARD: 949-633-4500 ~ EMAIL: rth6996@gmail.com ~ FOR INFO, OR TO REACH RICHARD, GO TO http://www.masterstrust.com

~~~BEWARE~~~

LIFE IS ART

MOD ~ WEBSITE

Date: August 15th  
GERRY'S DROPBOX LINK ~ BASIC 101 Q & A TO GET YOU STARTED WITH THE MASTERSTRUST

This link is provided to the WINGIT ROOM MEMBERSHIP as a READ ONLY file for questions/answers and forms for the MastersTrust.

PLEASE NOTE:  IF A WHITE POP UP WINDOW SHOULD COME UP, STATING YOU NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT W/ DROPBOX, JUST CLOSE THAT LITTLE WINDOW, THERE IS AN 'X' AT THE TOP RIGHT.  
THEN, CLICK ON THE BLUE 'DOWNLOAD' BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF YOUR BROWSER. 

THEN, RE-CLICK THE FAQ OR PDF, AND THOSE FILES WILL OPEN.  YOU CAN SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER, OR PRINT THEM OUT.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x8dzq5iwxeqouvk/AADm5MXm77vQwnR4ic-1pbzFa?dl=0
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Be Sure to CONTACT RICHARD HOWARD at the ROSEN & ROSEN Law Firm and ask about the SPECIAL PRICING for WING-IT CLUB MEMBERS. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Proceed with EXTREME caution......JMO

I remain,
Just4Tom74

2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 pm

I'm not doin' it-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:46 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
9m ago
`'~ QUESTION: IF THIS IS THE US'S NEW "REPUBLIC" WHY IS MEXICO THE FIRST TO LEARN OF THIS? CAREFUL OF THIS NEWS FLYING AROUND FOLKS, SERIOUS DISCERNMENT REQUIRED THERE.

LIFE IS ART wrote
7m ago
`'~ TXSAM ~ ~ IF WE LISTEN THE ALL OF THE ALTERNATIVE 'REPORTERS" THEY'VE BEEN TRYING TO JUMP START SOMETHING FOR A REALLY, REALLY LONG TIME. ALSO, THERE IS MASSIVE DEFLECTION/DIVERSIONS GOING ON, SO IT'S TOO EARLY TO TELL, IMO.

LIFE IS ART wrote
3m ago
`~. TXSAM ~~~ IT'S ALSO NOT THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE USED OUR NEIGHBORS ~~ NORTH, SOUTH, EAST OR WEST, TO JUMP START OR ... COMPLETE ANYTHING.

txsam wrote
3m ago
there was a confirmation that a son that lives in Mexico saw the information scrolling on the TV screen 30 minutes ago..

txsam wrote
2m ago
from our family next door on the RT board!

txsam wrote
1m ago
keep the vibrations high guys!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:49 pm

Direct connections to the RT board???????

I remain,
Just4Tom74

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:02 pm

BeagleEyes wrote
13m ago
Life: I spent all day listing my currency purchases from the oldest to the most recent so I know which are long or short term for capital gains taxes IF it should be a taxable event. Just finished

LIFE IS ART wrote
13m ago
`~~ BEAGLE ~~~ WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA. I DON'T HAVE THIS LISTED, JUST STACKED IN ORDER OF ACQUIRING. THAT'S A GREAT IDEA, THOUGH. ONE SHEET OF PAPER.

MALLY wrote
12m ago
YES, LIA, I HAVE THEM STACKED IN ORDER OF PURCHASE, BUT A ONE SHEET LIST REALLY IS MORE ORGANIZED!!! THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHT, BEAGLE, SWEETIE!!!!

sassy wrote
6m ago
how many of you think the election will be stopped and a election will resume in the spring for the new republic? just courious

MALLY wrote
5m ago
SASSY, I DON'T THINK THEY CAN TAKE IT THAT FAR~~~JUST MY OPINION~~~BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THE PEOPLE ARE READY FOR THAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Here we go again with the tax and capital gains bullshit- WOW!! I swear, these clowns must be all brothers and sisters from the zygote wars........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Quote :
QUESTION: IF THIS IS THE US'S NEW "REPUBLIC" WHY IS MEXICO THE FIRST TO LEARN OF THIS? CAREFUL OF THIS NEWS FLYING AROUND FOLKS, SERIOUS DISCERNMENT REQUIRED THERE.

Easy, it never happened ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Monday Drama 8/29/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: