Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:35 pm

WSOMN 08/28/16 (SUNDAY) - STAY UPDATED - GO TO CURRENT INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS & NON-MEMBERS IN THE FORUM BELOW - OPEN TO EVERYONE''

ADMINBILL

Date: 3h ago  
SUNDAY, AUGUST 28, 2016 (10:30AM MDT)

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING DINARIANS. HERE WE ARE AGAIN. ANOTHER DAY OF THE WEEK UPON US WITH RUMORS IN THE AIR OF PAYMENTS MADE AND SIGNATURES COMPLETED. PROGRESS IS BEING MADE OR SO WE ARE BEING TOLD.

ACTUALLY, I BELIEVE THAT IS TRUE. PERSONALLY, AND THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND NOT BASED UPON ANY FACT, THE RV/GCR/BOND FUNDING INITIATIVE HAS CHANGED COURSE WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW ASSET INTO THE PICTURE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.

IT IS MY BELIEF THAT THE DYNAMICS OF THE THE PROCESS WERE ALTERED TO MEET THIS NEW ASSET. SUCH AN ASSET WAS NECESSARY TO PROVIDE THE FOUNDATION FOR THE VALUES REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS. THESE PROJECTS ARE SO MASSIVE IN SCOPE, AND THEIR PURPOSE SO INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT, THE SIMPLE RV WAS NO LONGER RELEVANT.

INSTEAD OF THE GEORGE BUSH PROMISE TO PAY FOR THE IRAQ WAR WE SEE AN ESCALATED EFFORT TO RESHAPE OUR WORLD WITH EXTRAORDINARY PROJECTS AIMED TO BETTER INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES AND COUNTRIES.
IT IS A PROCESS. WE MAY SEE AN END THIS MONTH OR POSSIBLY LATER THIS YEAR.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRIVATE SIDE AND THE PUBLIC SIDE. THE EFFORTS ABOVE RELATE TO THE PRIVATE SIDE, IMO.

WE ARE, AS MEMBERS OF INTERNET GROUPS, PART OF THE PRIVATE SIDE BUT AT THE TAIL END. THE PUBLIC SIDE, THOSE THAT WILL GO TO THE BANK TO EXCHANGE A NOTE OR TWO, ARE THE PUBLIC SIDE. THEY WILL NOT BE AWARE OF AN IMMEDIATE CHANGE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT PAY ATTENTION.

HAVE A GREAT DAY. REMEMBER THAT THESE EFFORTS WILL BE CONCLUDED SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. THERE ARE MANY GOOD PEOPLE WORKING HARD TO COMPLETE THIS MISSION. I AM QUITE SURE THEY ARE READY TO GO HOME TO REJOIN THEIR FAMILIES AND SEE THE FRUITS OF THEIR LABORS BEGIN TO ENVELOP THE WORLD.

BILL 

JUST FOR FUN

TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD "16 TONS" OR "ANOTHER DAY OLDER AND DEEPER IN DEBT"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj6DpRsV0nU
DSS
Bill I broke my phone and lost your number can you plz text me so I have it again? My last numbers are 1144

ADMINBILL
SORRY. I CANNOT FIND A NUMBER WITH THOSE NUMBERS. PM ME

snickers
The "We" in 'We may see an end to this this month or later this year' - is it the private group 'We', or the overall private + public groups 'We'.  This month or later this year leaves a wiggle room of 4 days all the way out to 4 months from now.  Sounds like nothing very definitive is coming in to report.  It's quiet all over.  Hopeful.  Cheers to all.

ADMINBILL

I LEAN MORE TO THE PRIVATE GROUPS SEEING ACTION SOON. THAT MAY BE AUGUST OR IT MAY BE SEPTEMBER. I DO NOT BELIEVE THE PEOPLE PUTTING THIS TOGETHER WANT TO BE CLOISTERED TOGETHER ANY LONGER. THEY HAVE FAMILIES AND WANT TO GO HOME BUT WITH THE MISSION COMPLETED CORRECTLY.

scotchie
""""IT IS A PROCESS. WE MAY SEE AN END THIS MONTH OR POSSIBLY LATER THIS YEAR.""""

Or possibly next year. The "Internet Group" is a fantasy, made up by some guru along the way. IF 800 numbers are released, it will be around the world in seconds.

A simple currency exchange!

ADMINBILL
SO YOU ARE CALLING ME A LIAR SCOTCHIE? NOW I AM GOING TO DEMAND THAT YOU PUT UP OR SHUT UP. GIVE ME AND WSOMN YOUR SOURCES OR AT LEAST ABSOLUTE REASONS WHY YOU BELIEVE THE  WAY YOU DO. AND NONE OF THE BS THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE IT IN THE PAST. WON'T WASH ANYMORE. DO IT BY 9PM EASTERN TONIGHT OR I WILL DELETE YOU FROM THIS SITE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

scotchie

I had no idea that my OPINION would be considered calling someone a liar, especially when my comments were not directed to anyone. I certainly apologize if anyone takes anything I say personally.

My main reason for predicting a longer than shorter period for a revaluation is because the CBI announced last May they will not act on anything until ISIS is out of the country. I have always based my analysis on that fact. If, perhaps, that statement was falsified by someone else, I have no idea.

Additionally, the World Bank and IMF are deeply involved in the day-to-day activities of Iraq. Loaning Iraq 5 billion dollars, and to have Iraq, out of nowhere, revalue its currency makes no sense to me. The 5 billion would be unnecessary.

I have no sources. Never considered my opinion to be BS!! I have my research and common sense. I have NEVER called a date or a rate. I give timelines based on what my daily news feed and other posts tell me.

Certainly if you feel I am not an integral part of WSOMN or I am intentionally telling lies or fabrications, you have the right and ability to delete me. If so, I wish all my WSOMN family the best.

Six years ago a good friend of mine called me from Boise, Idaho to tell me that the Iraqi dinar was going to revalue, and that President Obama signed off on it....and I should buy dinar ASAP.  I did, with no strings attached to this revaluation.  Through the years more strings have been attached to this simple currency exchange than you see in a puppet show, imo.  Personally, I had no part in any of them, and have doubts most are true.  I trust my opinion counts, thank you.

ADMINBILL

SCOTCHIE.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE DODGING AN ANSWER. WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING BY TO WAY YOU BRING IT TO THE SITE IS THAT ONLY YOUR OPINION IS RELEVANT AND NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE BECAUSE YOU READ ARTICLES AND BASE YOUR OPINION UPON THEM. ANYONE CAN RIGHT AN ARTICLE AND MOST OF THEM ARE WRITTEN FOR SPECIFIC REASONS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ OUR NEWS TO KNOW NOT A BIT OF ANYTHING THEY PUBLISH IS ACCURATE. ONCE AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOUR FACTS THAT MAKE YOU CONTINUALLY RIGHT AND OTHERS CONTINUALLY WRONG?

scotchie

ADMIN, my opinion is worth the same weight as any other. If that is not good enough, I say goodbye to all my friends/family here in WSOMN. I will miss you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Yo, Admin dumbass,, you ain't left yet? And take all the rest of your assh@!* buddies with your sorry ass- You wouldn't and couldn't tell the truth if you were strapped in Pennsylvania's extra high amperage electric chair-.... getout getout Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
WSOMN 08/28/16 (SUNDAY) - STAY UPDATED - GO TO CURRENT INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS & NON-MEMBERS IN THE FORUM BELOW - OPEN TO EVERYONE''

ADMINBILL

Date: 3h ago  

ACTUALLY, I BELIEVE THAT IS TRUE. PERSONALLY, AND THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND NOT BASED UPON ANY FACT, THE RV/GCR/BOND FUNDING INITIATIVE HAS CHANGED COURSE WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW ASSET INTO THE PICTURE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.

ADMINBILL

SCOTCHIE.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE DODGING AN ANSWER. WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING BY TO WAY YOU BRING IT TO THE SITE IS THAT ONLY YOUR OPINION IS RELEVANT AND NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE BECAUSE YOU READ ARTICLES AND BASE YOUR OPINION UPON THEM. ANYONE CAN RIGHT AN ARTICLE AND MOST OF THEM ARE WRITTEN FOR SPECIFIC REASONS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ OUR NEWS TO KNOW NOT A BIT OF ANYTHING THEY PUBLISH IS ACCURATE. ONCE AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOUR FACTS THAT MAKE YOU CONTINUALLY RIGHT AND OTHERS CONTINUALLY WRONG?

Well Bill...What are your facts?

Do you have any of those lying around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:27 pm

He's such a d-bag....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Obviously not ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealRex

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Yes, to be concise, AdminBill has the freedom to state a fact-free, pure opinion authoritatively, and then scotchie does the same and is called on the carpet with threats of being banned.  Scotchie explicitly states his "sources" and the "facts" on which his opinion is based AND that he has no "sources".  AdminBill then declares scotchie is "dodging" and demands the facts upon which scotchie's opinion is based.

The painfully obvious reality here is that AdminBill is extremely intolerant of a contrary opinion. Somehow in this speech-suppressive culture of currencyland, it's deeply offensive to state an opinion without warning and apologizing for it first - if that's even sufficient. The credibility bubble is so very fragile among the currencyland blog/chat sites, they must castigate even well considered objectors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:34 pm

TheRealRex, you are correct-Your basic 'pot' calling the 'kettle' black genre- Common theme on most of those sites- What's good for the goose, should be good enough for the gander...... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealRex

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:37 pm

..."should be", indeed!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Look out scotchie! Run now! Uncle Bill is on a rampage!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Yep- His diaper is full, and he can't get the tapes unstuck, and diaper rash to beat the band..... winkywinky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:53 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
20m ago
CHAT ROOM IS OPEN FOR A FEW HOURS TONIGHT (SUNDAY)

ADMINBILL wrote
3m ago
HI SUNNYSPLACE - PEOPLE ARE TRICN=KLING IN AS THEY HEAR THE ROOM IS OPEN

ADMINBILL

Date: 38m ago

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REPLY FROM SCOTCHIE THAT SATISFIES MY REQUEST. I HATE TO SEE HIM GO BECAUSE I HAVE SUPPORTED HIS RIGHT TO HIS OPINION. I CAN NO LONGER ALLOW HIS DISSENTING OPINION TO RUN AMOK. SCOTCHIE HAS BEEN BANNED.

AdminBill didn't even wait until the 9pm deadline. 

Scotchie will never buy a new suit from him now!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Bye-Bye Scotchie...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:01 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
13s ago
GOOD SUNDAY EVENING - I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE. IT IS MY BELIEF WE ARE STILL IN A VERY GOOD PLACE BUT A SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN THE END GOAL REQUIRED ADJUSTMENTS SINCE THIS PAST THURSDAY THAT MAY CARRY US A LITTLE LONGER. THEN AGAIN IT MAY NOT. ONLY THE "SHADOW" KNOW FOR SURE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:03 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
1m ago
THIS WAS NOT AN ANNOUNCED OPENING OTHER THAN EMAIL. I COULD SEND A TWEET FOR FUN. BY THE WAY, SCOTCHIE BURNED HIS LAST BRIDGE AND WILL NOT BE BACK IN.

ADMINBILL wrote
28s ago
SHOULD I DO A TWEET TO SEE WHO SHOWS UP?

SERA wrote
24s ago
THAT'S A GOOD IDEA, ADMIN 
Sunnysplace wrote
35s ago
WELL, IT WOUKD BE NICE ADMIN....

ADMINBILL wrote
25s ago
OKAY, I WILL THEN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Hiding behind your "BAN" button Bill?

Where are your facts???
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Umm .... I'm pretty sure you were the bridge burner Bill .... guess you couldn't deal with anyone having the temerity to question your wonderful intel. I guess I can understand given your flawless record of being wrong.

Well Scotchie is welcome to come here....we don't censor people because we don't agree with them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:33 am

WOW WILLIS YOU'RE REALLY A BIG PRICK WITH A STUBBY DICK 

WOW I'M A POET THAT DON'T KNOW IT LMAO!! I'LL HAVE TO GET PERSONAL INFO BACK UP AGAIN MONDAY AFTERNOON  PLUS I'M EMAILING THIS TO U WILLIS ON A NEW EMAIL ACC SO YOU'LL OPEN IT 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:23 am

As everyone has pointed out: this is blatant hypocrisy on ADMINBILL's part. Scotchie did what he was asked to do, which was to give the reasons for his point of view.

ADMINBILL is not even trying to be subtle about this. However, no doubt his faithful followers will just continue to bury their heads in the sand.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:32 am

Indeed, and take it in the 'rear' when nobody's lookin'- Give them some self reliance in the process- omg affraid sarcastic couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 pm

WSOMN's LOSS and OUR GAIN.  I am looking forward to Scotchie's return. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)   Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Damn, I swear that if my aunt had a penis, I'd call her my uncle!! WTF is it with Admin Bill and his 'altitude'? Personally, I think he needs to come down off what horse he seems to think he's riding, and get rid of his site, people have been banned from there more than the Titanic had operative life boats, and that was 16!! What a douche bag this m'fr is- Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Sunday Drama 8/28/16 (AdminBill THREATENS to BAN Scotchie Episode)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: