Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Folks at TNT are excited! LOL

5 posters

Go down

Folks at TNT are excited! LOL Empty Folks at TNT are excited! LOL

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Starchaser wrote
11m ago
comeonrv--I have started up the bus and promise to drive very slowly -- no stampeding -- ha ha 
ify wrote
11m ago
Rayren98 - so the remaining laws being published in Gazette on Wednesday is the lynchpin the world is waiting on? 
comeonrv wrote
13m ago
rev I saw dinar rate with my own eyes. Over a few days. Just want to share my excitement with my family! Have a great Sunday. 
comeonrv wrote
16m ago
gtc Thank you. I do want all of us to be excited it is done. Do NOT want to have us stampede the bank, all loaded up in buses like the folks did a few years ago. That would NOT help this cometo fruition. Have a blessed day. AND get your currency and IDs ready to go to your appt. 
Starchaser wrote
17m ago
comeonrv, thanks anyway and appreciate your intel 
dmmmd wrote
17m ago
No new tweet 
Folks at TNT are excited! LOL Avatar?id=1595564&m=75&t=1455593412Elsie wrote
19m ago
There wasn't a new tweet was there? Just last night 9 pm est 
comeonrv wrote
20m ago
star I did not look for ZIM. Other rates show the toilet paper rate. 
gtcnote wrote
20m ago
Comeon...thxs and hope your info is correct. And if you shared to Ray that shows you care for all of us. 
Starchaser wrote
22m ago
comeonrv-- were you able to see if Zim included? 
comeonrv wrote
23m ago
GTC I feel we are in the bank THIS WEEK! Looks like everyone is now in place to sit down and exchange every single one of us! Glad I could chat with everyone. Listen to Ray, he is in the know.
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Folks at TNT are excited! LOL Empty Re: Folks at TNT are excited! LOL

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Not surprising, seeing how they all enjoy being 'jerked' around- Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 1656125192 Mad flame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Must be they all have their phones on vibrate .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865  Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865  Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865  Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 3508649203 Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 3508649203 Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 3508649203 Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 3508649203 lmao lmao Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2834342768 Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2834342768 Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2834342768 Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Here's the crazy-making of this little snippet, as well as yosef (as a great example):  All of these little excitement generating moments are PERFECT to get to know the reliability of the person they're talking to, or at least, hearing from.  You just have to wait a few days, or, in one instance with yosef, concurrent with the "announcement".

They prove they are right or wrong.  This is not rocket science.  Then, rationally, you exclude the ones that are fully of crap and try again (if that even applies) with those who have hit a little closer to the bull's eye.  That SHOULD have excluded a LOT or megalomaniacs over the years....   but noooooOOOOooooo............
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:10 pm

ConeonRV:
Well Fargo is very ready for us to come in. Lead bank MUST HAVE High Net worth support. Notice how Thurs, they announced partnering with Abbot for High Net worth customers. I was going to do most of my business with BOA as the acquired US Trust. BOA WAS the lead bank before the mortgage bubble busted!

Kozmo:
Comeonrv. Is that speculation about wealth managers working Labor Day weekend or is that a fact?

ComeonRV:

kosmo FACT…. The original Abbot Downing company manufactured custom stagecoaches in the 19th century. Read more on the WELLS FARGO {with the stage coach logo{ website. Hmmmmm

ComeonRV:

Folks, this baby is DONE! Get yourself prepared to walk into the bank and come out a very WEALTHY person. It's gonna have your heart racing and a few tears of joy!!! YES YES YES

SassyD:
HEADLINE: "I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This Before" - The Housing Markets In The Hamptons, Aspen And Miami Are All Crashing

ComeonRV:
sassy,,,the financial system is CRASHING DOWN....US Banks are ALREADY on the NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM! Locked and loaded!

SassyD:
comeonrv .... Sure looks like it..... Our financial Handlers have no place to run.... NO place to hide any more !!!

Fireball92:
comeon... NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM?

ComeonRV:
fireball: yes NEW Financial banking system,,,the bad boys chose to stay and fight...THEY LOST! New system has no cabal framework.

SassyD:

Years of Fed Missteps Fueled Disillusion With the Economy and Washingt​on... Once-revered central bank failed to foresee the crisis and has s​truggled in its aftermath, fostering the rise of populism and distrust​ of institutions -- Aug. 26, 2016 --http://www.wsj.com/articles/years-of-fed-missteps-fueled-disillusion-w​ith-the-economy-and-washington-1472136026

ComeonRV:

sassy: bad boys thought we would just roll over AGAIN. Not agaian. The countries of the world rolled right on PAST the bad guys. They were NOT HAPPY! Too late, too sorry.

SassyD:

As they say..... The Truth Will Set You Free !!!

ComeonRV:
i know you do not know me, but I saw it with my own eyes. Well Fargo is LOCKED & loaded. Then the article about Abbott Downing partnering with WF. They will assist with exchange & be paid a %. Thus the remark that WM will be working Labor Day weekend.

BigRich:
fact Baron Rothschield says the other day we are going all to gold stating this economic change etc... and experiment left him in wonder of where its alll going...ha !! he cause most of it..a published article not whimsy

ComeonRV:
big Yes they did and just worked right around them. Greed! big: confirmed

GTCNote:
Comeon.....so you have a reliable connection at WF, and you saw what rates or documents. Thanks

ComeonRV:

gtc: I saw it with my OWN EYES! I saw at a few different locations, It looks like we are just waiting for the announcement to the world. Yes time will tell and YOUR bank acct will show you! So excited!

SassyD:
Lord Rothschild: "This Is The Greatest Experiment In Monetary Policy In The History Of The World" ... "The six months under review have seen central bankers continuing what is surely the greatest experiment in monetary policy in the history of the world. .... We are therefore in uncharted waters and it is impossible to predict the unintended consequences of very low interest rates, with some 30% of global government debt at negative yields, combined with quantitative easing on a massive scale."

BuddyBoy:
Comeonrv high rates?

ComeonRV:
BUDDY rates are working it's way UP!

RevRowcim:

Comeon.. Feeling your excitement. Thanks for sharing.. What experience has given you this confidence?

ComeonRV:
Rev I saw dinar rate with my own eyes. Over a few days. Just want to share my excitement with my family! Have a great Sunday.

GTCNotes:
Comeon...must be good connection if you got to see Live rates. Glad your sharing excitement....what's you estimate when we can go in and really get excited and say exchanged and now Done!

ComeonRV:
GTC I feel we are in the bank THIS WEEK! Looks like everyone is now in place to sit down and exchange every single one of us! Glad I could chat with everyone. Listen to Ray, he is in the know….

I do want all of us to be excited it is done. Do NOT want to have us stampede the bank, all loaded up in buses like the folks did a few years ago. That would NOT help this come to fruition. Have a blessed day. AND get your currency and IDs ready to go to your appt.

GTCNote:
Comeon...not jumping gun and stampeding to anywhere without concrete facts and info. But lucky you to see it with own eyes and make you a believer and excited helps for hope. Thxs again

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:13 pm

TheRealRex,As far as I'm concerned, most of the so-called 'gurus' are basically brain dead, and know nothing or very little about something they have not studied, let alone cared to, although I have to say, their brains are too small to imagine or realize anything of any magnitude whatsoever- And when everyone has had enough, we enjoy throwing them 'under the bus', so to speak- We all have listened to the lies, deceit, and drivel of this as long as most folks here cared to, and yet these idiot gurus haven't figured it out yet- They do this to line their pockets, while we all sit here with basically nothing but our jobs and what little else there is- It will stop soon, IF, the authorities step in and rectify this whole thing- Tiresome it is, and sickening at best-It remains to be seen, however- 2cents

Last edited by terbo56 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:14 pm

The degree of self deception is astounding ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865  Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865  Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865  Folks at TNT are excited! LOL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:16 pm

You got that right-And it isn't going to end anytime soon, that's what I see, anyway- :tup:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum