Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa

Go down

Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa Empty Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Sadr warns of Nuri al-Maliki moves to transform the government in Iraq to Milisheaoa 25qpt959

Baghdad «Quds Al- Arabi» warned the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, the exploitation of jihad and the mujahedeen in the electoral and political affairs, warning that it will lead to the end of jihad and turning power in Iraq to the military rule or Milisheaoa.

Word - Sadr asked one of his followers for his opinion on the determination of the leader of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki, to enter the next election with a list bearing the popular crowd name, saying: «must prevent the use of jihad and the mujahedeen in the electoral and political wading».

He added that «their use in that will lead to the slaughter of Jihad on the bench politics, and turns power in Iraq to the rule of a military or Milisheaoa ».

experiencing the Iraqi political arena mobility overheated these days by former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki and other politicians to create conditions for holding contacts alliances with various parties and political forces to arrange the results in his favor in the next elections, in preparation for his return to the presidency of the government. 
She sources close Shiite National Alliance for «Quds Al- Arabi», said the head of the Dawa Party , Nouri al - Maliki is betting on its relations with the leaders of the popular crowd , who considers himself a bounty to provide its inception kits when he was president of the previous government after the fatwa Sistani 2014, and seeks to invest some victories the crowd in order to gain leadership of the militia , which is leading the crowd Shiite street, where al - Maliki promised to provide all enhance the status of the crowd and expand its role in the Iraqi political scene and make it similar to Hezbollah , the role of the Lebanese requirements, if returned to the prime minister.

He revealed the source, who requested anonymity, said the Dawa Party , Maliki wing opened the way for the Shiite young people to volunteer in a new security form to work the intelligence led by Ahmed son of Nuri al - Maliki, where are the salaries of view and privileges alluring adherents, without the knowledge of the role and functions of the security profile who intends Maliki inception, noting that Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr warned young people from joining this formation.

He added that al - Maliki the move to set up new alliances, especially with the Kurdish parties in Sulaimaniyah , which he visited last July for this purpose and held meetings with the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ( PUK ) and the movement for change and other Kurdish parties chain. He also met with the US ambassador in Baghdad , and was in contact with the Iranian Embassy constantly, in addition to issuing statements and declarations and conduct interviews journalist with the media close to it, in an attempt to prove his presence in the Iraqi scene and change the result of the setbacks suffered by the Iraqi reality negative image prevailing by the Iraqi people during the eight lean years of the rule of al - Maliki.

the source said that al - Maliki has recently tried to create chaos in the parliament to be used in an attempt to return to head the government instead of al - Abadi, when he took advantage of protests demanding reforms and the fight against corruption, where paying followers of MPs and politicians to form a reform bloc in parliament under the claim cover reforms and change of the three presidencies to topple the government of Haider al - Abadi, which is why the Liberal bloc chest withdraw from the bloc 's reform after Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr revealed al - Maliki 's attempts to arrange his return through » the third state», the weaker the block in question

It is noteworthy that the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, as long as deliberately to remind the Iraqi people in general Shiite street, disadvantages periods Nuri al- Maliki 's rule ,which singled out he and his party «call» governance and decisions on crucial issues key and dragging the country toward ruin, corruption and collapse, where it is called al- Sadr title «leader of necessity» in analogy to the tyranny of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, despite the great differences between the two characters

http://www.alquds.co.uk/?p=587489

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum