Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call 8/26/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call 8/26/16

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call 8/26/16 Empty RayRat Call 8/26/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:13 pm

TNT Call notes 26-August-2016

Ray:  Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family!  Today is Fantabulous Friday, August 26, 2016, and this is RayRen98 here to talk about a few things, and then get ready for the weekend..

We told you in the tweet that there is no new intel – status quo.  We are being told that Parliament is in recess until Saturday.  All the laws are supposed to be done, and they should be in the Gazette on Sunday.  The television message went out to the citizens, and the news went out that Parliament approved it.  It goes out in the Gazette on Sunday and then we will see what we see – hopefully the full public release of the RV.

Some are still pushing for September in reference to final preparations in the banks over there. I would have thought they would be prepared by now, but that is what I’m hearing , that they still have some final touch ups.  So everyone is locking into September for now.

The US banks see the rates on their screens.  We have seen them before – some may hold true, some may be totally different come exchange time.  We are waiting on that as well to see what the final outcome will be, with the rates, the holdups and everything.

Questions from the TNT forum:

Q:  Since we probably will be exchanging this weekend (positive thinking) based on your latest Intel are you still planning on starting your Zim exchange negotiations at three digits?  

A:  Yes.

Q:  I am somewhat confused.  My goal is to have a master trust/foundation to earn money through investing and then to feed off most of the profits to specific foundations both in the USA and outside for scholarship/ education and community projects for the needy. Should the first main foundation be private or public and the ones being fed to private or public? In one area of the notes it leads me to believe the first should be public but later it says the first should be private at least that is the way I read it.  At least one of the fed foundation or perhaps more need to be operating type as they will have a business for training people which will pay a share amount to be trained and the people work off the rest to the cost by building projects to help others.

A:  Hmm.  Which notes did you read?  Your first one should be your private one, and the rest should be based on what you intend to do.  Those should be public ones, to do the various things you want to do.

Q:  Are there any Iraqi news repots on television or updates in the mosques concerning the reforms?
 A:  No.

Q:  Is there any news on card payments or new rates changes on the smart cards for the Iraqi people? 
A:  No.

Q:  Are there any key votes you are looking for in the next few days coming out of the Iraqi Parliament?

A:  No.

Q:  You haven't mentioned our friends in Canada lately.  About 2 or 3 weeks ago you shared you learned they will have or actually have an 800# system for exchanging in place. Have you any updates on that?

A:  No updates since reporting it.

Q:  Since they seem to have that system, would your logical view see the same will be here? 

A:  Yes, but I’m not really sure what you’re asking.

Q:  Have you learned anything significant about the notification system to be used here in the US and (pt 2) will you share that today?  Or, (pt 3) do you feel it is enough for us to just know you have learned more on the topic right now? 

A:  Yes, no I will not share, and I think it is enough that you know I have learned more about that topic.

Q:  What do you define as two digits for the ZIM – two digits to the right of the decimal or two digits to the left of the decimal or one digit on each side of the decimal?

A:  Two digits to the right of the decimal is what I define as two digits.

Q:  Have you heard the VND and IDR are moving up and down like they have the last few weekends?

A:  No, so perhaps they have stopped floating.

Q:  Which banks have the rates on the screen? 

A:  “Banks” for right now.

Q:  What do you think of the latest SITREP? 

A:  I don’t comment on other people’s info.

Q:  What do you mean by three digits on the zim?  Hundreds of dollars? 

A:  No, one digit before the decimal point, and two after… [as in $1.21 per zim, for example]

Q:  if u were to make an educated guess on how many Americans have exchanged here in the U.S. how many would that be? 

A:  I don’t have a figure for that.

Live callers:

941 caller:  You’re saying Sunday for this?

RayRen:  The laws go to the Gazette for printing on Sunday – I assume all the ones they have agreed and passed.  It’s all been agreed and voted, and once it goes to the Gazette, we see what happens next.

406 Caller:  If it goes to the Gazette on Sunday, does that mean this will move?

RayRen:  For those that believe all the laws need to be passed and in the Gazette before the public release, we’ll find out on Monday if that is true or not.  I am sure there are things taking place over there that we’re not hearing about.  There is progress, but I cannot gauge and say “in 30 days this will be over”.  I do believe we are close.

856 caller:  If it does go in the Gazette on Sunday, do we still have to wait for everything to go in Iraq before it goes here?

RayRen:  I don’t know.  We’ve always had some expectations of this and that, some things that were to take place didn’t … we don’t know what is subject to change.

Caller:  Are the rates changing?  And if so, is that significant?

RayRen:   The rates have not been consistent;  if they were, I would think ‘this is party time!’  However, as they are not consistent, I don’t put a lot of stock in rates right now.

704 caller:  If this is happening this week, I don’t have to take boxes back, so…?  I’m trying to work out what utilities I can give up.

RayRen:   Focus now is September 1, first week of September, and all we can do is wait to see if that is the actual time frame.

312 caller:   Concerning your opening statement, about Parliament going of recess – is this a special recess or a normal one?

RayRen:  I don’t know.  I’m just sharing the information that came to me.

Next caller:  You said on Wednesday you were waiting for some special news – did you get that?

RayRen:  Yes, I learned that the 100,000 dinar note has been released.  I would have preferred that it be the 100 dinar note because that would really have told us something.  On the other hand, they are still going to need the larger notes for high-value items, because they are still more cash-oriented than we are.

305 caller:  Have you heard anything on taxes?

RayRen:   No.

Caller:  Will there be any workshops in the south Florida area?

RayRen:  The banking seminars will be at 13 strategic locations throughout the US, where the banks can come tell us about what they offer.  We do have two cities in Florida:  one in the south and one in the northern part of the state.  We are still planning, lining up speakers, identifying venues, etc.

863 caller:  Will one of those events be in PA or close by?

RayRen:  Yes.  At the appropriate time, we will let everyone know where and when they will be, how to sign up, and so on.  There will be two in Texas, Florida and California, and one each in Illinois, Missouri  tX, CA, IL, GA< FL< MS, PA, WA, MI, DC area.

Caller: I got an email today saying zim will come out in ‘tranches’.  Do you know what this means?  Also I heard it is illegal to drop six zeros from the zim.  [Tranche is the French word for ‘slice’ or portion, and this implies that there will be waves of zim.]

RayRen:  I do know about either of those.  So far as I know, six zeros will be dropped.

605/404 caller:  You said something earlier about holding out for a week, focusing on 1. September, where is that coming from?

RayRen:  The September dates come from all the other people you are listening to!  By then there will at least be more information.

513 caller:  Re the lady concerned about the sports package on her bill, this is a good opportunity for her to call them to cancel, and they will almost certainly give her a lower rate.  It’s great to practice your negotiation skills.

[Next caller is going on in a negative way, so I’m not transcribing it.]

RayRen:  Iraq has been making announcements to its own citizens saying their buying power is going up, and they will be richest country in the world. This is a country that has a currency whose value dropped and now they are working its way back up to where it used to be.  They are telling their own citizens about this.  There have been some things in the way causing this to take longer than we want it to take, that’s all.

Caller:  Is Shabibi back?

RayRen:  There has been on public announcement of that, although from the movement we do see, it wouldn’t surprise me.  I am having technical problems here.

Closing remarks:  We will see what happens with Parliament, the laws and the Gazette.  We will see what effect that all makes on Monday, and if not, what we look forward to before it’s finally “that time”.  It could be this weekend;  some are looking at 1. September, or the first week in September.  All we can do is wait and see, and also be proactive.  That is what we decided to do with these banking seminars, so that we can get first-hand information collectively.  We have 13 places we are inviting the banks to talk to us with what they offer for the future.  That will help us be ready and move forward.

If anything else pops in this weekend, we will get the word out to you.  Until then, enjoy your weekend and continue to believe.

RayRen played I Believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call 8/26/16 Empty Re: RayRat Call 8/26/16

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Hmmmm.......I thought he was not going to have a call today.   I do like to listen in if a i have the time.  I believe he is just keeping it going til Tony gets out of the Pokey......

I remain,
Just4Tom74

RayRat Call 8/26/16 Whisper RayRat Call 8/26/16 Whisper RayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 WhisperRayRat Call 8/26/16 Whisper
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:54 pm

RayRat Call 8/26/16 Waitin11
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 am

I like listening to truth, which is hard to find in the RV world, my time is precious here on earth,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum