Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Friday drama - 8/26/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Friday drama - 8/26/16   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:55 pm

AWAKEN wrote
29m ago
The Federal reserve and "others" met last night to discuss the business of the FED and to discuss the public announcement of the gold-backed currency being made to the public. Janet Yellen is scheduled to make an appearance today, it can ve this announcement may be a part of her appearance, even though it will quite likely be couched in terms that do not "directly" say we are switching over.

AWAKEN wrote
29m ago
Clinton Foundation "trustees" have been arrested and are being offered a "deal" to give testimony againt Bill, Hillary and others who will not cooperate with the investigators, ie, FBI, DOJ, SEC, and others

AWAKEN wrote
27m ago
The recent warnings to the public to stock up on essentials for a suggested 10 day period, in Germany and Checoslovakia, is not at all as the front story us portrayed, ie, ISIS/terrorist threats.

AWAKEN wrote
27m ago
The back story is that both countries were given a heads up that the cabal has planned a false flag event against these two countries in an effort to foment tension and possibly start a global conflict.

AWAKEN wrote
27m ago
The public was advised to stock up, that drafting of civilians into security and to provide food, water and medical services to their citizens was possible, if not likely, in the event of some major "happening". This public announcement might have been enough to prevent the cabal from going forward with their plans, we shall see.

Fisher wrote
47s ago
Awaken, please post sitrep in email

Vinewheeler wrote
11s ago
Testimony my skin is so much smoother I noticed it now glows and for a 68 yr old woman that is a major plus. I also charged up my hair products and my Afro is growing.  (WTF)

Sasha88 wrote
16m ago
Yesterday, as soon as I connected with the Yoda Holo, a pulsinng pain began on the left side of the crown. When Yoda spoke to me, it increased. I am left handed and tend to be out there in other realms alot. I was told that the right side was being increased to balance the intuitive skills

Sasha88 wrote
33m ago
I always set the intent that I receive divine guidance and information in dreamtime travels, Last night, the dream that stuck out was these black rats catching fire from within and burning up without anything around them being burnt. I feel it has to do with some of the negatives of the planet, what say all of you

Healthcoach42 wrote
29m ago
I have had great success with the blue hologram with mosquito bites. After drinking the water the itching stops and the swollen red bump disapears in minutes.

Spiritualaire wrote
3m ago
Fisher, I wanted to tell you about a recent dream I just had, it was about me sitting outside and the entire sky was the Orion Nebula, so clear and so close, all irridescent pinks, purples, orange, it was beautiful and then little streams of light was coming down to everyone. The next morning, I googled these colors in the sky and pulled up the Orion Nebula. It's was the exact image in my dream.

Sasha88 wrote
2m ago
Dolphin, whenever I am listening to something that I am allowing to disempower me, they give me a dream scenario where I am in a car that cannot do anything, the steering wheel is all floppy and I am pushing it with my feet like the flintstones. This happened in this dream with David and Corey standing by the car talking to me

Where do they find these people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Friday drama - 8/26/16   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Either 'Buy-A-Tard, or, 'Rent-A-Bum'- These places can be found here in Central Florida- couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Friday drama - 8/26/16   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:49 pm

If you are listening to RTC you really need to start thinking about finding some professional help in facing reality,,,, Run like a rabbit fast as you can......

I remain,
Just4Tom74

omg omg omg omg omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Friday drama - 8/26/16   Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Quote :
AWAKEN wrote
29m ago The Federal reserve and "others" met last night to discuss the business of the FED and to discuss the public announcement of the gold-backed currency being made to the public. Janet Yellen is scheduled to make an appearance today, it can ve this announcement may be a part of her appearance, even though it will quite likely be couched in terms that do not "directly" say we are switching over.

This is just their annual meeting, nothing more. The only question of concern is whether they will decide to raise interest rates or keep them low. They are not discussing any public announcement of gold backed currency, because there are no plans to move to a gold backed currency.

AWAKEN wrote
29m ago Clinton Foundation "trustees" have been arrested and are being offered a "deal" to give testimony againt Bill, Hillary and others who will not cooperate with the investigators, ie, FBI, DOJ, SEC, and others

No they have not, and there is nothing to indicate that they are about to arrest anyone tied to the foundation.

AWAKEN wrote
27m ago The recent warnings to the public to stock up on essentials for a suggested 10 day period, in Germany and Checoslovakia, is not at all as the front story us portrayed, ie, ISIS/terrorist threats. Way to ignore the truth in favor of your own twisted reality. Oh and you might want to learn to spell Czechoslovakia.

AWAKEN wrote
27m ago The back story is that both countries were given a heads up that the cabal has planned a false flag event against these two countries in an effort to foment tension and possibly start a global conflict.

AWAKEN wrote
27m ago The public was advised to stock up, that drafting of civilians into security and to provide food, water and medical services to their citizens was possible, if not likely, in the event of some major "happening". This public announcement might have been enough to prevent the cabal from going forward with their plans, we shall see.

No false flag event, unless you are referring to your paranoia soaked lies of course. No cabal, no plans to foment unrest.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Friday drama - 8/26/16   Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Oh my are we excited now????    NOT

I remain, 
:nono: :nono: :nono: 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Friday drama - 8/26/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: