Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:24 pm

wonderful2016 wrote
21m ago
Prayer call everyone is wel to call in.Pray call anyone can come on the line at 2:30 EST the CONFERENCE LINE NUMBER is 641-715-3272. The code is 139669#. Today let our focus on TOTAL RELEASE I truly believe that banning together in number brings results. Not trying to take blackeyepea' place just feel it's here we need to call it in.

Eflite wrote
16m ago
This is totally ridiculous the PTB refuse to let this thing go. Their is so much greed and corruption that it is so obvious that our humanity has to suffer through. That old aditive as long as i,ve got mine who cares

9thOrbit wrote
15m ago
Eflite all the news has been good, we should see it soon 
Eflite wrote
15m ago
I guess I'm venting lol

Four2atous wrote
11m ago
Zimbabwe is working “very hard” to clear arrears to three preferre​d creditors to be able to access financing to reboot the economy, the ​country’s International Monetary Fund (IMF) resident representative ​Christian Beddies has said.= https://www.newsday.co.zw/2016/08/23/zim-working-hard-clear-arreas-bed​dies/

9thOrbit wrote
10m ago
I met a man from zim last week

9thOrbit wrote
9m ago
he said the problem is the ruler 93 years old and the goverment is all crocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:44 pm

MALLY wrote
21m ago
FROM MDS1965: WE KNOW YOU HAVE FRUSTRATIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOICE. TODAY WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO DO THAT. WE ARE ALL FRUSTRATED THAT THIS EVENT HAS NOT OCCURRED YET. FEEL FREE TO "VOICE" YOUR FRUSTRATIONS - DO SO CAREFULLY AND ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUMENTS. BE RESPECTFUL. NO BASHING, NO SWEARING. THE MODS ARE NOT INTEL "GURUS" AND THEREFORE DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Chief53 wrote
15m ago
MDS, looks like you found a way to keep people from belly aching. Tell them this is the day for you to complain
MDS1965 wrote
moments ago
CHIEF53...WELL, WASN'T TRYIN TO NECESSARILY SHUT PEOPLE DOWN...WAS OPENING THE DOOR JUST A BIT...MAYBE THIS IS NOT THE "COMPLAINING" CROWD...JUST TRYIN TO LOOSIN UP THE COLLAR JUST A BIT...HEHEHE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigR

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:44 pm

When things don't go as you want, it is because it is controlled by the "Powers That Be"? Is this more of the "The Devil made me do it" syndrome? How about "It"s not ready yet?" What I was told upon my entry into Dinarland was that this is a lottery ticket, the longest of long shots. If everything works out the way we are hoping (stress HOPING), then there will be so many things we can do with the money. If we don't get it, can you blame the Satinist PTB for ruining all of Society? You could, but it doesn't change anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:01 pm

This is their way to track down people who disagree with the crap they are spreading.... Mark my words anyone who is in the least way, negative they will disappear until they have them all eating out of their hands and believing all the manure they are spreading around.....

I think Gerry is pissed at me for sending him one of his pictures personal website fat with a drink in his hand.... He is a jerk, a thief, and a liar and I am sure he has people on this board as well so they can take that message back to him.......JMO

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:18 pm

CovenantBridge wrote
19m ago
I'm ready for my tree of life!!! Prov. 13:12 says "Hope deferred makes the heart sick. but when the promise comes it is a tree of life".... my heart is pretty sick right now, i.e. I'm depressed.. This needs to come NOW!!!!

CovenantBridge wrote
16m ago
does anyone have some inside info that suggests today might still be the day?   
CovenantBridge wrote
16m ago
It seems like yesterday everyone was super excited for today... but today it doesn't seem like much has happened....

CovenantBridge wrote
10m ago
I just wonder if God is using some of this sudden lack to further engrain in us (the Blessed) the mission He has for us. 1) we are to live b faith. Our trust is in Him not our own wisdom, talent or resources. 2) we when see a homeless person we will have compassion, there by the grace of God, go I

lynnieq wrote
4m ago
Covenant Bridge I'll pray for you. I've lost everything. My home and all my worldly possessions. My job and have physical challenges that are overwhelming. This RV will be a God send and my only way back to anything even close to normal life again. There is power in prayer. God bless you.

garmst wrote
5m ago
wonder if Yosef will put out another sitrep today, if he is the true intel leader/guru and has the highest of sources, he needs to keep us informed. He did say it was his mission to give us intel.

CovenantBridge wrote
5m ago
his reports yesterday sounded like his last goodbyes

garmst wrote
3m ago
covenant, he's not leaving us until this goes.

9thOrbit wrote
51s ago
GERRY MAGUIRE: HOWDY EVERYONE...JUST WANT TO SAY THING'S ARE LOOKING GOOD ...JUST LIKE GERRY MAGUIRE ....KEEEP THE FAITH THAT'S WHAT GOT YOU THIS FAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdsluznis@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:48 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

wonderful2016 wrote
21m ago
Prayer call everyone is wel to call in.Pray call anyone can come on the line at 2:30 EST the CONFERENCE LINE NUMBER is 641-715-3272. The code is 139669#. Today let our focus on TOTAL RELEASE I truly believe that banning together in number brings results. Not trying to take blackeyepea' place just feel it's here we need to call it in.

Eflite wrote
16m ago
This is totally ridiculous the PTB refuse to let this thing go. Their is so much greed and corruption that it is so obvious that our humanity has to suffer through. That old aditive as long as i,ve got mine who cares

9thOrbit wrote
15m ago
Eflite all the news has been good, we should see it soon 
Eflite wrote
15m ago
I guess I'm venting lol

Four2atous wrote
11m ago
Zimbabwe is working “very hard” to clear arrears to three preferre​d creditors to be able to access financing to reboot the economy, the ​country’s International Monetary Fund (IMF) resident representative ​Christian Beddies has said.= https://www.newsday.co.zw/2016/08/23/zim-working-hard-clear-arreas-bed​dies/

9thOrbit wrote
10m ago
I met a man from zim last week

9thOrbit wrote
9m ago
he said the problem is the ruler 93 years old and the goverment is all crocks
if i may bring up a possible point regarding Oct 1st i know its a long shot but it kinda feels like a big day with the SDR recognizing China's hat in the ring? they have always said we all go or no one goes so this could be what they are waiting for and why now cities are being liberated from you know who's isis! wont mention any names but with all thats going on and the multitudes of higher ups being popped and recognized as criminals i think it could bear fruit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Need I say more?????

I remain,
Just4Tom74

run run run run run run run run run run run run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Nope- The word is out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16   Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:41 am

These people are like mushrooms, they're kept in the dark and fed manure ... and eat it up.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Thursday Drama 8/25/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: