Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments

Go down

For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments Empty For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:31 am

For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments 8914

For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments Separator
Economy News / Agencies ...

Received TBI JP Morgan Quality Award for 2016 for its implementation fast and accurate payments to customers in Bahrain on 14/08/2016. The director general of the bank, Mr. Faisal Alheims Commenting on the award, "Our priority is to provide the highest level of customer service and direct treatment processes, which is critical, as it ensures fast, accurate and reliable following the instructions of payment transactions for our clients, and also reduces the costs for the bank. Our continuous efforts It has enabled us to provide our customers with individuals and institutions exceptional payment in TBI services, and ensure that our staff are trained in the latest banking technology using the latest technology and in accordance with the requirements of the strategic training plan.

Since the JP Morgan Quality Award is divided into two categories: the "Quality Award" and "the quality of the elite Award" which is awarded to organizations that show the highest levels of performance. 

TBI received this award in recognition of gaining address directly operations and by the completion and reached the 99.78%., Confirmed JPMorgan that less than 1% of eligible for the award of financial institutions, and the Trade Bank of Iraq in a banner succeeded in fulfilling the terms of the strict standards of performance for the award prestigious .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=4887

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments Empty Re: For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:33 am

For TBI at JP Morgan Award for electronic payments

Received TBI JP Morgan Quality Award for 2016 for its implementation fast and accurate payments to customers in Bahrain on 14/08/2016. The director general of the bank ,Mr. Faisal Alheims Commenting on the award, "Our priority is to provide the highest level of customer service and direct treatment processes , which is critical, as it ensures fast, accurate and reliable following the instructions of payment transactions for our clients, and also reduces the costs for the bank. Our continuous efforts It has enabled us to provide our customers with individuals and institutions exceptional payment in TBI services, and ensure that our staff are trained in the latest banking technology using the latest technology and in accordance with the requirements of the strategic training plan.

since the JP Morgan quality Award is divided into two categories: the "quality Award" and " the quality of the elite Award" which is awarded to organizations that show the highest levels of performance.

TBI received this award in recognition of gaining address directly operations and by the completion and reached the 99.78%., confirmed JP Morgan that less than 1% of eligible for the award of financial institutions , and the trade Bank of Iraq in a banner succeeded in fulfilling the terms of the strict standards of performance for the prestigious award.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum