Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

More Nonense from TNT Members 8/22/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: More Nonense from TNT Members 8/22/16   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:34 pm

luvwulfs wrote
moments ago
Cause we are just waiting 
pappy4 wrote
42s ago
No one is talking about rv, why? 
luvwulfs wrote
2m ago
Incredibly 
mangelo wrote
2m ago
luvwulfs that's absurd! 
luvwulfs wrote
4m ago
Minimum wage for someone in the hills fighting wildfires. what???? 
luvwulfs wrote
4m ago
Last night my local news reported the CalFire gets paid 89% less than municipal firemen.women. absurd 
luvwulfs wrote
5m ago
mangelo with all that we have learned it's a no brainer to me. 
mangelo wrote
6m ago
luvwulfs I truly believe most of us if not of us will be doing the same thing! We need to help 
luvwulfs wrote
7m ago
rvbutton Ge, hoping this is the week Smile 
luvwulfs wrote
7m ago
mangelo Ge to ya Was thinking the same for CA 
luvwulfs wrote
8m ago
Yw 
kykitten wrote
8m ago
thks 
luvwulfs wrote
9m ago
TNT CONFERENCE “CALL REPLAY INFORMATION” MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 20​16 http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t62557538/tnt-conference-call-repla​y-information-monday-august-22-2016/ REPLAY INFORMATION – NOTES – OFFICIAL & UNOFFICIAL MP3 
rvbutten wrote
10m ago
What's the word tnt 
kykitten wrote
10m ago
does anyone have the replay connection for today's call? 
mangelo wrote
10m ago
when we get the RV notice...believe me I will have my own charity trust and will be to help people and I will be part of watch dog that will get funds to operate ad report on false charities and charities like the red cross. get it on tape and have it played on the news! 
jcnc wrote
14m ago
This is Charity Watch's take on the American REd Cross: https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/american-red-cross/36​0 
luvwulfs wrote
20m ago
lynnieg thenks for those, good to know.  
freeway2 wrote
21m ago
lynnieg - I loved seeing the Salvation Army at Christmas when I go shopping. It just makes me feel the Christmas spirit.  
freeway2 wrote
24m ago
lynnieg - Yep. They are on my list for paying it forward  
luvwulfs wrote
25m ago
bomonkey Ge to ya 
lynnieq wrote
25m ago
Freeway. Those two you can always depend on for doing the right thing, and their administrative costs are extremely low. 
freeway2 wrote
26m ago
luvs - Hellooooooo  
luvwulfs wrote
26m ago
freeway Hellooooo Smile 
luvwulfs wrote
26m ago
GE TNT!!!! We deserve caps lol 
luvwulfs wrote
26m ago
ge tnt!!!! 
freeway2 wrote
28m ago
lynnieg - Hi - On Hannity, I Just saw that they, Franklin Graham, have helped with the floods - Salvation Army is also great, always there 
bomonkey wrote
29m ago
thank you rest well 
RichWomanNow wrote
30m ago
gonna rest now. huuuuugs. 
RichWomanNow wrote
32m ago
bomonkey, I'm Better. had been under the weather but back on feet. think like call, a little rv would be nice right about nowhat. anyway, been praying for you bo. 
bomonkey wrote
35m ago
how are you tonight my dear friend 
RichWomanNow wrote
37m ago
and hugs wms hello to the tnt room. 
RichWomanNow wrote
37m ago
hi bomonkey. hugs. 
lynnieq wrote
41m ago
Samaritan's Purse (Franklin Graham) and Salvation Army are absolutely impeccable, and they are usually "on the scene" before anyone else, quietly and diligently working to help everybody in need. Remember them. 
skipper2 wrote
42m ago
Larger Fonts... http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t62559283/directed-towards-the-adop​tion-of-a-general-amnesty-on-tuesda/ 
bomonkey wrote
46m ago
gn skipper2 
GJHHonor wrote
48m ago
gn sleep tight 
skipper2 wrote
49m ago
GN bomonkey, yadda, GJH, dkully. Carry On (a whole lot!)... 
bomonkey wrote
53m ago
yes indeed I am Blessed By The Best and Don't Expect Nothing Less  
Robert001 wrote
56m ago
Bomonkey,, you sound like you are in a good place. My mojo is is underwater. Looking for better. 
SJP1264 wrote
57m ago
Broads.......and clucking hens..................... 
bomonkey wrote
57m ago
thank you tishwash 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: More Nonense from TNT Members 8/22/16   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Mangelo? How's that working for you? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

More Nonense from TNT Members 8/22/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-