Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status

4 posters

Go down

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Empty Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:06 pm

The ongoing battle for control of the financial system, and thus control over the process of deciding what we as a species will be doing in the future, is reaching a climax. For this reason, this might be a good time to look at who the major players are and what their position is.

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status 9k=

First of all, let us look at the Khazarian/Nazi faction that took over control of the Europe, Japan and the United States following the September 11, 2001 false flag attack in New York. This faction is led by George Bush Sr., David Rockefeller and their lackeys. Their plan was to reduce the world’s population by 90% through starvation, disease and war. Ample proof of this has been provided to various police, military and intelligence agencies around the world. Since the Nazi takeover of the United States was completed with the election stolen by George Bush Jr. in the year 2000 the government of the United States has tried to murder us through the release of bio-weapons including SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola etc.

To engineer mass starvation they released various crop diseases in the hope of devastating agricultural production. They also paid farmers around the world generous subsidies to produce “bio-ethanol” instead of food. This led to starvation in 33 countries that was only stopped when a World Bank whistleblower pointed out it was the subsidies for bio-ethanol that were responsible. This group has also attempted to start nuclear war with manufactured incidents in North Korea, Iran, Syria etc. They are now trying to accomplish this in the South China Sea by offering Australia, ASEAN, Japan and Korea as prizes to China if they start a world war.

This writer was invited to join the Nazi cabal by agents working for Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller. They explained that it was necessary to kill 90% of human beings in order to “save the environment.” They also explained that most humans did not produce anything useful and were of “inferior stock.” The genetic quality of the human race could be raised by getting rid of these “useless eaters,” they explained.

The members of this group are descended from a tribe of pastoralists known as the Hyksos who mastered the art of enslaving humans many thousands of years ago. They do this by controlling their food and information supply and by monopolizing organized violence (armies, police, secret services etc.).

The real reason they wanted to kill 90% of the population was that they were afraid of losing control over the planet as groups like the Chinese, the Muslims and the Hindus, who were not under their control, grew in population and power.

The Hyksos worship a goat faced being with a forked tail known over the ages by such names as Set, Baal, Marduk, Lucifer, Satan etc.

They also practice human sacrifice, sometimes on a vast scale, such as in an engineered World War. There are probably no more than one million members of this group but they occupy controlling positions in many institutions of government, finance, religion, media etc. throughout the world. Many of them are erroneously labelled as Jews. To protect innocent people, we call them the Khazarian mafia. The top members of this group now have a one ton bounty on each of their heads and their names have been publicly listed up.

The main factions opposing this group in the Western world are the Christians, members of the Jewish faith who worship Yahweh, as well as atheists who believe only in the Golden Rule.

The elite members of this group tried to stop the planned massacre of “useless eaters” by proposing a carbon tax to raise funds to pay poor countries to preserve and expand their forests. The top people behind the global warming faction were from members of European aristocratic and royal families who supported Christian as opposed to Satanic ideals. They lost the power struggle in 2000 when their man Al Gore had the Presidential election stolen from him. The main problem with this group was that they created a lie about carbon-caused global warming to promote their tax. Their carbon trading scheme was also riddled with fraud.

Nonetheless, this group has considerable power exercised through the non-Satanic part of the Freemasons together with the element of the Catholic Church who had not been taken over by the Satanists. This group managed to replace Pope Benedict XVI in 2013. His replacement, Pope Francis, immediately began purging the Catholic Church of pedophiles, cleaned up the Vatican bank and reached deals with Cuba and Columbia to stop the flow of drug money to the Bush/Nazi faction of the CIA. There is talk of Francisco’s involvement in Argentina’s dirty war but so far his actions show he is trying to do good…

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/intel/benjamin-fulford-main-factions-battle-planet-earth-current-status/#

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Empty Re: Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Paranoid ravings.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Empty Re: Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:00 pm

Tired of wearing that same old tin foil hat?  You now have options.

Index to Shielded Clothing
Head & Neck
Shielding
Body Shielding
Hands & Feet
Shielding
More Items
Headband
Balaclava
Brain Coat
Shielded Cap
eyeShield
EMF Safety Glasses
Face Screen
Hooded Scarf
HeadNet
Ladies Fashion Hat
Skull Cap
Radio Wrap
Upper Body Shield
Silver Lining T-shirt
Anti-Wave T-shirt
Anti-Wave Leggings
Anti-Wave Briefs
Sleeveless Blouse
Belly Band
Silverell Boxer
RadiaShield Boxer
Silverell Hoodie
eSmog Pants
Coverall
Lab Coat
Maternity Camisoles
SafeGuard Apron
Shielding Poncho
Shielded Gloves
AntiStatic Wrist Strap
Conductive Socks
Heel Ground
Pocket Sticker
Passport Shield
Anti-Static Mat
Vehicle Ground Strap
Bed Canopies
Shielded Bedding
A note about washing shielded clothing:
Poor water quality will damage Silver. In particular Sulphur, high Fluoride, and low pH will react strongly with Silver and destroy conductivity and shielding performance.
Test your tap water on a small fabric swatch before washing your garment: 
    1- soak a small fabric swatch in tap water for 1 hour. 
    2- look for color change in the water or swatch, especially blackening. 
    3- air dry the swatch and check for conductivity (by touching an Ohm meter to 2 points on the fabric)
If color change or loss of conductivity occurs, DO NOT use tap water to wash/rinse your fabric, use distilled or deionized, reverse osmosis water.

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A205-2

SILVER LINING T-SHIRT

Gain Control of Your Inner Environment
Light, comfortable undergarments you can wear alone or over your regular underwear to shield yourself from power line and computer electrical fields, and microwave, radar, and TV radiation. This silver plated, stretchable, washable nylon mesh fabric is electrically conductive. It reflects radiation. Plus you won't get those static shocks as you used to in dry weather and your clothes won't cling to you! Fabric provides up to 35dB of shielding Surround what you want to protect! Made in USA. Specify desired size: XS, S M L XL XXL
Washing Instructions: Hand wash (104ºF) with TexCare, do not use bleach or chemical detergents. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A205-3
SizeCat. #ChestLengthPriceClick
below
XSA205-XS34"23"$79.95Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
SA205-S38"23"Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
MA205-M44"25"Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
LA205-L48"29"Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
XLA205-XL52"30"Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
XXLA205-XXL57"31"Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow

RADIATION BLOCKING HEADBAND

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A218
Using 99.9% Pure Silver and Comfortable Stretch
The perfect way to shield your ears. Comfortable enough to sleep in, and stylish enough to wear in public. High anti-radiation performance Silver stretch fabric gives excellent radiofrequency and microwave shielding. Made of double thickness 2" wide 71% polyamide + 29% elastomer fiber. Ideal for cellphone shielding or any other activity when you need to shield your ears and forehead. Thin enough to fit under a hat or helmet. Durable and unwrinkleable, washable too (no bleach). Silver provides anti-bacterial properties and suppresses odor. Folds small for easy transport. Pretty Silver color.
Radiation Blocking Headband (Cat. #A218) …………… $24.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A219

BALACLAVA SHIELD

Head and Neck Protection
Very comfortable radiofrequency shielding for the head and thyroid region. Medical grade, silver coated stretchy fabric provides very good microwave shielding. Washable and very soft. Can be worn many ways: covering nose/mouth or not. Covering neck or not. Size of eye opening can be adjusted to your preference. Shielding performance decreases over time. Lightweight, stretchy, anti-bacterial fabric is the key. One size fits all. Made in USA.
Balaclava Shield (Cat. #A219) …………… $59.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A221-3Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A221

BRAIN COATTM

RF Shielding for Your Mind
Stretchy anti-radiation Silver-coated nylon skull cap with ear flaps is lightweight and breathes nicely. Comfortable enough to wear year-round while sleeping, thin enough to be worn under a conventional hat or all on its own. Stretchy, so it conforms to your head.
Microwave Shielding Effect: >35dB at 1-10 GHz. Surface resistivity: <0.5 Ohm/sq. Shielding performance decreases over time. Sound quality is not affected. Ear flaps can be tucked under to make a beanie shape if you prefer. Ok, it’s not a Royal wedding “Fascinator” but if you prefer comfortable, practical, effective RF shielding over fashion, this is the hat for you.
Brain Coat (Cat. #A221) …………… $49.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A221-2What our customers tell us:
"I bought the brain shielding cap....and I wanted to say THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS PRODUCT. It helped stop the feelings I had from some device that was being used on me. I couldn't believe that the day I put on the cap the feeling and signal was blocked and it instantly felt myself again. I also bought the RF shielding poncho and few others products... I'm in awe on how these things are actually a cure to my suffering."
J.P., Illinois

"I was suffering from a brain-related health ailment and needed the silver-infused anti-EMF Brain Coat urgently to lessen my sensitivity to my surroundings! I have been feeling better now although I have not gained new employment since the health decline in December last year, but thank you so very, very much for expediting my order and shipment that time."
I.S., Malaysia

"Very effective. I have to admit I felt a bit silly (and a bit skeptical) about purchasing this and wearing it but I have to admit it has made a difference. I wear it during the day and night. It has helped with both my chronic insomnia and anxiety. I read an article about how RF radiation pollution can cause a myriad of both mental and physical problems. In addition to this, I plan on purchasing more materials to shield home and car. Don't knock it until you try it!"
Online customer, Reno, NV

SHIELDED CAP

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A210Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A210-2
Smart and Subtle
Protect your brain from RF (radio-frequency) pollution with this handsome baseball style hat. Specially designed to shield the head from frequencies from below AM through microwave, including cellular phone frequencies. Lined with sophisticated Polyester/Cotton blended with micro-fine stainless steel fibers for excellent radiation protection. This gives this unique fabric a truly comfortable, natural feel, durability and washability, but with exceptional reflective characteristics.Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A1232gph
Research links RF radiation with behavioral and cellular disturbances. Many people can actually sense the differences in the levels of "mind noise" from RF radiation. Provide your brain a quiet place without interference to your mental processes from RF radiation. Hand washable, Tan color. Adjustment strap means one size fits all. Union made in USA.
Shielded Cap (Cat. #A210) ….........................…. $29.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow 
Case Price [36 units] (Cat. #A210-case) ……. $576.00 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A260

HOODED SCARF

Attractive and Stylish
Great shielding from cellphones, wifi, smart meters and other radiofrequency signals for the head, neck, and shoulders. Normal looking, soft and very comfy… especially in cooler weather. Medium brown color goes well with most outfits, and can be used indoors or out. SILVERELL® quality, made with pure silver and rayon. 90% RF attenuation tested up to 8 GHz.
Hooded Scarf (Cat. #A260) ............ $95.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
What our customers tell us:
"I LOVE the hooded scarf, it is beautiful and functional! I am really picky about clothing and I truly love this."
L.S., New Hampshire

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A252

HeadNet

Protects The Entire Head, Including Ears And Neck!
Shielding your head just got easier. Slip this sheer and roomy headnet over a wide brimmed hat (to keep it off your face) and it will provide 99.7% shielding across the frequency range 10MHz – 3GHz and >94% at 5.6GHz. These frequencies include Wi-Fi, Cordless phones, phone masts, mobile phones and even TV and radio broadcasts.
This extreme high shielding head net is made from 'Silver Supershield' double Silver-plated Nylon… providing the highest level of microwave shielding.
Draw string at neck allows for comfortable closure. Quick to put on, easy to take off. One size fits all. (Hat not included, shown for illustrative purposes only) The highest shielding headnet on the market!
HeadNet (Cat. #A252) ............ $79.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A268Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A268-3

LADIES FASHION HAT

With Shielded Lining
No one said you have to give up looking fashionable to enjoy EMF shielding. This stylish women’s soft hat is perfect for cool weather. 50% Linen, 50% Cotton, with a 100% silver coated mesh lining. Blocks radiofrequency radiation (cell phones, wifi, TV and radio broadcasts, for example) at 35dB from 30 MHz-3000 MHz. Dark brown color goes well with most outfits. Can be worn indoors or out. Hand wash, sparingly.
Ladies Fashion Hat (Cat. #A268) .......... $59.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A217-1Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A217-2

SKULL CAP

RF Shielding Spandex Dome Cap or Hat Liner
Here’s a great item to wear hidden under a wig or standard hat to shield your brain from radiofrequency (microwave) radiation. Attractive enough to wear alone as well. Fully elastic for a comfortable form fit. Provides ~35 dB shielding up to 10 GHz and beyond. Cranium cover slips on in an instant for all day or all night protection. Can be pulled down to cover part of the ear, or leave the ears completely exposed. The perfect RF defense cap for your brain… a whole new kind of mental block! Suitable for both men and women.
Skull Cap (Cat. #A217) ............. $54.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow
What our customers tell us:
"So far this stretchy yarmulke style hat has been very helpful in eliminating my headaches around wireless devices and cell towers."
D.H., Oregon

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A228Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A228-2Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status A228-3

RADIO WRAP

Shields Head and Back of Neck
This shielded headdress can be worn several ways to provide coverage to the various parts of the head and neck. Very soft and comfortable against the skin, even for prolonged use. Suitable for daytime wear or while sleeping. Very thin fabric with a slight stretch, it can be worn under another standard style hat or scarf. Includes a long drape for the back of the neck which can be tucked inside the collar of your shirt, or left exposed. Think of it as a “ray dorag”. Provides 20 dB of shielding performance for RF/microwave radiation. Light gray color. Suitable for both men and women.
Radio Wrap (Cat. #A228) .............. $59.95 Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Buynow

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Oh-dea10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status 2805820865  Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status 2805820865  Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status 2805820865  Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Benjamin Fulford: The main factions in the battle for the planet earth and their current status Conspi10

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum