Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:48 am

WSOMN 08/22/16 - IS THERE A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL FINALLY BREAKING THROUGH?

ADMINBILL

MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2016 (7:20AM MDT)

GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE IN DINARLAND.

I AM HOPEFUL WILL WILL SEE MOVEMENT TODAY THAT WILL PROVIDE US WITH INFORMATION FROM OUR TRUSTED INFORMATION SOURCES.

THE PAST WEEK HAS BEEN VOID OF SOLID INFORMATION. I AM REALISTIC ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT MAY NOT MEAN ANYTHING BUT DINARIAN ENOUGH TO HOPE THAT IT DOES BODE WELL FOR THIS MONTH OR THE FIRST PART OF SEPTEMBER.

KEEP A SMILE ON YOUR FACE TODAY AND BE KIND TO EVERYONE YOU MEET EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT.

BILL

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:07 am

Bad news about that light ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:09 am

My thoughts as well Kevin, but I'm also worried about the "movement" Bill's expecting from his information source!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:21 am

@Ssmith wrote:

I AM HOPEFUL WILL WILL SEE MOVEMENT TODAY THAT WILL PROVIDE US WITH INFORMATION FROM OUR TRUSTED INFORMATION SOURCES.

Trusted Information Sources???

Like Frank26, Delta, Wolfy, and TANK?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:59 pm

WSOMN 08/22/16 - BE PREPARED FOR A POSITIVE MAJOR CHANGE THIS WEEK

THE NEWS TONIGHT IS VERY ENCOURAGING. PREPARE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FOR A PROFOUND CHANGE.

REMEMBER THAT AN NDA MEANS "NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT" AND IT WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED BUT EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND LIVE WITH.

THOSE PERSONNEL YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH HAVE THE TOOLS AND THE WHEREWITHAL TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FAIR EXCHANGES AND A SECURE FUTURE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

DO NOT TRY TO MANAGE A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IF YOU HAVE NEVER DONE SO IN THE PAST.

BILL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:46 am

TurtleIsland1

Special algorithm software was then loaded to reboot the new system

One key computer infrastructure system integral to the RV mainframe was brought down due to a rogue cabal attack at a top secret military locations.

Additional tactical military personnel was called in to both replace the system and guard this RV server location against future attack.

The new hardware components were installed on Sunday, thus reconnecting the digital RV redundancy network once again.

Special algorithm software was then loaded to reboot the new system  midnight Sunday: and we are told this reboot is now three quarters complete as of noon Monday. 

So if all goes as rescheduled, we're looking at a late evening Monday, early Tuesday release

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:02 am

So it takes 16 hours to reboot a computer? LMAO!

What happens Wednesday when this doesn't happen by Tuesday night?

Are more computer glitches on there way?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16   Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:55 am

Maybe they're still using one of these.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Monday Drama 8/22/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: