Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Saturday Drama 8/20/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Saturday Drama 8/20/16   Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Canes2017 wrote
1m ago
F - Sorry im anxious i know no intel so please tell me if this general inquiry is not allowed, after the other night with #s released to gurus are you more hesitant today to bit that ? thanks

Canes2017 wrote
1m ago
bite that

AWAKEN wrote
18s ago
CANES CUT IT OUT, JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU KNOW DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY, YOU ARE TREADING ON GETTING BANNED

Fisher wrote
1m ago
not t all, the people who said it was not quite true only know what they hear, when i talk to one who actually got the codes, or more than one, I say so

Fisher wrote
41s ago
no names were mentioned on the call, and it is true the numbers did not reach Bruce or yosef

Fisher wrote
moments ago
Bruce, Yosef, Wc and I discussed it on a conference call

Canes2017 wrote
moments ago
Awake sorry I do not want to get banned - sometimes when we are in flow it can get confusing - ill sit out rest of day thanks

AWAKEN wrote
moments ago
YOUR CONFUSION DOES NOT MEAN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON SO, THE CHOICE IS YOURS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Canes2017 wrote
moments ago
Thanks A for second chance

purelove wrote
6m ago
Good evening everyone, I did listen to this special being what appeared during the call last night and it will make you goose bumps what I will tell you now:

purelove wrote
5m ago
this is Archangel Michael personally !

purelove wrote
6m ago
I know that because he spoke so often to me

purelove wrote
5m ago
and the content was the same, I just wasn`t able to express it so well during the chennelings I did with him, because of my lacking English

purelove wrote
4m ago
but I am 100 % sure
Fisher wrote
2m ago
Purelove, sorry to burst your bubble, but AAM just laughs at your perception" of the caller being him

Sasha88 wrote
2m ago
Thank you Fisher, Michael said the word Hogwash to me

purelove wrote
59s ago
Fisher this is very strange, that he is laughing, because my channelings had exactly the same content

Fisher wrote
54s ago
even the mightiest can be mimiced

purelove wrote
27s ago
however it is no problem if you think he laughs, since I even asked him and he confirmed it

Fisher wrote
17s ago
it is your choice

purelove wrote
1m ago
yes sure and the choice of everyone, we have a free will Smile

Sasha88 wrote
20s ago
Purelove I have known fro the beginning that your channels you shared here were not Michael, because he told me he doesn't speak flowery like that, he is direct, and salty and very funny when not fussing at me
purelove wrote
moments ago
one day you will know the truth Sasha

purelove wrote
moments ago
you are free to believe what you want

Sasha88 wrote
23s ago
we have all been tricked like that, I stopped channeling years ago because of the false prophets that I was told about many years ago, then Corey Goode spoke of it

SpreadingSunshine wrote
moments ago
is it possible that AAM come sin different forms, and this is his form of discernmetn test?

Fisher wrote
15s ago
no bickering, clear chakras and prep for med

purelove wrote
moments ago
Sasha I am glad that you are speaking to him Smile so all is well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 8/20/16   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Worry not, none of them are the Archangel Micheal. "for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light;"

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Saturday Drama 8/20/16   Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:37 am

It's ok for Fisher to ridicule the sheep:

Quote :
Purelove, sorry to burst your bubble, but AAM just laughs at your perception" of the caller being him

but don't dare have any sort of follow up discussion:

Quote :
no bickering, clear chakras and prep for med

Fisher and Awaken are two of the nastiest characters in Dinar land. And the sheep just lap it up. "Oh, oh, please don't ban me."

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Saturday Drama 8/20/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-