Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps

+4
nickgiammarino
kenlej
roxy22222222
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps Empty Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Judy H

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps Avatar?id=1612860&m=75&t=1470698459

Date: 4h ago
Dinar Recaps

I did not hear yesterday's call so I received the am Dinar Recaps to catch up.  Low and behold, the info from The Wing It Call was removed by request.  Request of Who?  

ubiety
Great question!

SmartBlonde55

How very strange. I want to know, as well.

Cornbread25
Wow!!

Fishman
Doubt if it was someone from here. This site has been very clear on how all info is public.

Wanna make a bet on that, Fishman?  Think about the fact that this thread has now been deleted.   

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps Empty Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps Tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps Empty Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps

Post by kenlej Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:11 pm

GERRY MUST OF SAID SOMETHING THAT HE DOESN'T WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW 
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:34 pm

I can tell you why. Dinar Recaps knows that most of the Wing it information is nothing but lies, that people are out to pump their egos. If I'm wrong, then prove an instance where one of their predictions came true.

Exactly.

I think we need a new hashtag for facebook/twiter #wingitdinar

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Recaps Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:55 pm

nickgiammarino wrote:I can tell you why.  Dinar Recaps knows that most of the Wing it information is nothing but lies, that people are out to pump their egos.  If I'm wrong, then prove an instance where one of their predictions came true.

Sorry Nick, but you are WRONG.

Dinar Recaps received a email from the Wing It site owner to remove the post, and he threatened legal action if it was not deleted.

We suspect they got annoyed because the chat transcript was sent to Recaps by Ssmith, a "Guru Hunter" that posts here often.

The Dinar Recaps Team

www.DinarRecaps.com
Dinar Recaps
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Dinar Recaps wrote:
nickgiammarino wrote:I can tell you why.  Dinar Recaps knows that most of the Wing it information is nothing but lies, that people are out to pump their egos.  If I'm wrong, then prove an instance where one of their predictions came true.

Dinar Recaps received a email from the Wing It site owner to remove the post, and he threatened legal action if it was not deleted.

We suspect they got annoyed because the chat transcript was sent to Recaps by Ssmith, a "Guru Hunter" that posts here often.

The Dinar Recaps Team

Can RamblerNash email the next one?

It will be just for the hearing impaired? LOL

How about if I make a GMail account and don't say who I am?

Will it be allow to stay up then based on it's own merit?

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 am

Dinar Recaps wrote:

The Dinar Recaps Team

I know why you guys pulled it, I had already been told why you pulled it, I was just fishing for new info, guess I failed.

Regardless, it's interesting when for once you are the ones threatened with legal action isn't it?  Doesn't feel good does it?

I got a threatening email from Dinar Inc the other day because I pointed out that their website is hacked, maybe you guys can make a post about that:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t56640-major-iraqi-dinar-website-hacked-i-have-customer-invoices#288553

By the way, I'm certain those threatening Dinar Recaps most likely have no money and are probably living paycheck to paycheck waiting for an RV.

I don't think you did anything wrong by simply posting what was said. I believe in free speech, it's a reason I'm proud to live in this country, although, it appears we are losing our free speech these days. So I say to you Dinar Recaps good on you guys for posting it, it's wrong for them to threaten you, next time that happens, I'll post it on my site.

By the way, they do lie on their calls about "intel".

What I can't understand, is why they threatened Dinar Recaps.  That's strange, it's as if they didn't want their scam getting out.  Now all of dinar world is discussing, "Did you hear Dinar Recaps got threatened?"

I am unable to find anything stating a public conference call, that is recorded or broadcast live, is subject to any copyright or anything that would constitute said parties taking legal action against those who would publish such information.  It's still available by the way:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160817153009/http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/wingit-tuesday-cc-notes-and-replay-8-16-16-emailed-to-recaps-from-ssmith

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:26 am

I think if they don't want any of their CC notes posted on Dinar Recaps, then NOTHING from them should be posted on Dinar Recaps. Let them be the outcasts that they are.  They shouldn't pick and choose what you post.  As Nick said, it is a publicly posted and promoted call, therefore it is public information.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:30 am

You can't threaten legal action against someone just because they posted a transcript of a PUBLIC call. Lucky for us at Dinar Daily and my site, we don't care about lawyers.

This is funny because recently, the guys on Wingit had a representative from the Masters Trust telling people to get prepared before the RV and have their trust.

One of my subscribers said, "Lottery winners don't get a trust before they win the lottery, and they do just fine."

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:41 am

nickgiammarino wrote:

One of my subscribers said, "Lottery winners don't get a trust before they win the lottery, and they do just fine."

Ah yes, but don't forget: lottery winners only get a paltry amount - a few million at most. Dinar and "ZIM" holders are going to get gazillions and gazillions!

Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum