Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Judy H



Member


Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Date: 4h ago
Dinar Recaps



I did not hear yesterday's call so I received the am Dinar Recaps to catch up.  Low and behold, the info from The Wing It Call was removed by request.  Request of Who?  

ubiety
Great question!

SmartBlonde55

How very strange. I want to know, as well.


Cornbread25
Wow!!



Fishman
Doubt if it was someone from here. This site has been very clear on how all info is public.




Wanna make a bet on that, Fishman?  Think about the fact that this thread has now been deleted.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 2850
Join date : 2015-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 1205
Join date : 2013-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:11 pm

GERRY MUST OF SAID SOMETHING THAT HE DOESN'T WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2015-04-11
Age : 36
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:34 pm

I can tell you why. Dinar Recaps knows that most of the Wing it information is nothing but lies, that people are out to pump their egos. If I'm wrong, then prove an instance where one of their predictions came true.

Exactly.

I think we need a new hashtag for facebook/twiter #wingitdinar

*****************
Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:55 pm

@nickgiammarino wrote:
I can tell you why.  Dinar Recaps knows that most of the Wing it information is nothing but lies, that people are out to pump their egos.  If I'm wrong, then prove an instance where one of their predictions came true.

Sorry Nick, but you are WRONG.


Dinar Recaps received a email from the Wing It site owner to remove the post, and he threatened legal action if it was not deleted.


We suspect they got annoyed because the chat transcript was sent to Recaps by Ssmith, a "Guru Hunter" that posts here often.


The Dinar Recaps Team

*****************
www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12175
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:51 pm

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@nickgiammarino wrote:
I can tell you why.  Dinar Recaps knows that most of the Wing it information is nothing but lies, that people are out to pump their egos.  If I'm wrong, then prove an instance where one of their predictions came true.

Sorry Nick, but you are WRONG.


Dinar Recaps received a email from the Wing It site owner to remove the post, and he threatened legal action if it was not deleted.


We suspect they got annoyed because the chat transcript was sent to Recaps by Ssmith, a "Guru Hunter" that posts here often.


The Dinar Recaps Team


Can RamblerNash email the next one?

It will be just for the hearing impaired? LOL

How about if I make a GMail account and don't say who I am?

Will it be allow to stay up then based on it's own merit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2015-04-11
Age : 36
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@nickgiammarino wrote:
I can tell you why.  Dinar Recaps knows that most of the Wing it information is nothing but lies, that people are out to pump their egos.  If I'm wrong, then prove an instance where one of their predictions came true.

Sorry Nick, but you are WRONG.


Dinar Recaps received a email from the Wing It site owner to remove the post, and he threatened legal action if it was not deleted.


We suspect they got annoyed because the chat transcript was sent to Recaps by Ssmith, a "Guru Hunter" that posts here often.


The Dinar Recaps Team

I know why you guys pulled it, I had already been told why you pulled it, I was just fishing for new info, guess I failed.

Regardless, it's interesting when for once you are the ones threatened with legal action isn't it?  Doesn't feel good does it?

I got a threatening email from Dinar Inc the other day because I pointed out that their website is hacked, maybe you guys can make a post about that:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t56640-major-iraqi-dinar-website-hacked-i-have-customer-invoices#288553

By the way, I'm certain those threatening Dinar Recaps most likely have no money and are probably living paycheck to paycheck waiting for an RV.

I don't think you did anything wrong by simply posting what was said. I believe in free speech, it's a reason I'm proud to live in this country, although, it appears we are losing our free speech these days. So I say to you Dinar Recaps good on you guys for posting it, it's wrong for them to threaten you, next time that happens, I'll post it on my site.

By the way, they do lie on their calls about "intel".

What I can't understand, is why they threatened Dinar Recaps.  That's strange, it's as if they didn't want their scam getting out.  Now all of dinar world is discussing, "Did you hear Dinar Recaps got threatened?"

I am unable to find anything stating a public conference call, that is recorded or broadcast live, is subject to any copyright or anything that would constitute said parties taking legal action against those who would publish such information.  It's still available by the way:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160817153009/http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/wingit-tuesday-cc-notes-and-replay-8-16-16-emailed-to-recaps-from-ssmith

*****************
Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34661
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:26 am

I think if they don't want any of their CC notes posted on Dinar Recaps, then NOTHING from them should be posted on Dinar Recaps. Let them be the outcasts that they are.  They shouldn't pick and choose what you post.  As Nick said, it is a publicly posted and promoted call, therefore it is public information.

*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2015-04-11
Age : 36
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:30 am

You can't threaten legal action against someone just because they posted a transcript of a PUBLIC call. Lucky for us at Dinar Daily and my site, we don't care about lawyers.

This is funny because recently, the guys on Wingit had a representative from the Masters Trust telling people to get prepared before the RV and have their trust.

One of my subscribers said, "Lottery winners don't get a trust before they win the lottery, and they do just fine."

*****************
Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1141
Join date : 2016-04-08
Location : This other Eden

PostSubject: Re: Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:41 am

@nickgiammarino wrote:


One of my subscribers said, "Lottery winners don't get a trust before they win the lottery, and they do just fine."

Ah yes, but don't forget: lottery winners only get a paltry amount - a few million at most. Dinar and "ZIM" holders are going to get gazillions and gazillions!




*****************
Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Wing-It Members Want to Know Why the Call Notes Were DELETED from Dinar Recaps
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: