Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:02 pm

southcomfort wrote
19m ago
A word of caution on Philip tilton - he just indicated on a video with Gary Larrabee that the Vatican and Rome will be nuked. Puts into question everything else he says IMO

karsudj wrote
16m ago
South: Wonder why Tilton would want to sabotage his own credibility? Why throw out a statement like that?

How can you damage something you don't have?

ugo4it wrote
17m ago
maybe the did put out some fake 800's as part of the slow step by step...to catch the bad guys at every stage

boomtown wrote
16m ago
a few people on recaps from tnt site say they have worked for WF for over 25 years and are stating emphatically that there are no exchange centers. That ex. would be at banks. Is there any proof of exchangee centers

CORNERSTONE wrote
14m ago
BOOMTOWN, IKO HAS A CONTACT THAT IS IN AN EXCHANGE CENTER. I THINK THEY ARE REAL, BUT PERHAPS NOT AS MANY AS HAS BEEN PUT OUT THERE

boomtown wrote
11m ago
Thanks conerstone. I think we need to drill down on intel given. For example, two months ago Bruces site said 4.5million had exchanged then a week or two later that number jumped to 9.00 million. worldwide mostly europe. obciously false but they never retracted or were called on it.

kingswarrior76 wrote
4m ago
Why do people keep saying things that never come true call after call after call.......thoughts?

To keep donations coming in?

CORNERSTONE wrote
3m ago
IF YOU ASK IKO WHAT IS GOING ON IN DINARLAND, I THINK HE WILL SAY THAT WE ARE BEING FED A BUNCH OF MISINFO TO DIVIDE US AND KEEP US OFF BALANCE. PSYOPS 101. A FAILED PREDICTION IS NOT REFERRED TO ANYMORE, BUT A NEW ONE IS PRESENTED. WE NEED TO REMAIN GROUNDED BUT HOPEFUL, WITH OUR FILTERS ON

kingswarrior76 wrote
1m ago
If that's true cornerstone, are the guru's doing this time and again part of this group to divide us? What do they get out of it?

Money!!!

CORNERSTONE wrote
moments ago
KING, PROBABLY DEPENDS ON WHICH 'GURU' YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. SOME ARE JUST PARROTING INFO GIVEN TO THEM BY OTHERS, AND THE OTHERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISINFO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Martin wrote
10m ago
Bruce said 9 mil exchanged? I thought there were only 6 mil currency holders

boomtown wrote
7m ago
We need to be critical in our thinking not negative. Big difference. If intel is stated as fact and proves false, we need to be on that and be decisive. Otherwise we should be looking for the most sicere pumpkin patch we can find.

ugo4it wrote
6m ago
boon maybe that info is by design and its really getting things done...ppl arrested

BonBon47 wrote
4m ago
All intel providers have different sources to go by and they all have different styles as well, some you like and others you don't. But I don't think any of them purposely lie to us but tell us what they know once it is verified. Some things come true and others don't. Only listen to those who you like the most and put your own puzzle together from that.

Amarok wrote
4m ago
Karsudj- yes, I'm looking for word of Shabibi and Mosul. I don't think they're lynch pins, but important. It's all done, just not publicly announced. IMO

Amarok wrote
3m ago
I've listened to Currency360 on YouTube for a while now, and get the significance of that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:34 pm

MDS1965 wrote
40m ago
PEEKA-BOO...ANYBODY HOME...OH...HELLO Y'ALL...GOOD AFTERNOON WINGITEERS...GOOD 2 C U ALL THIS AFTERNOON!

MDS1965 wrote
38m ago
HEY TAXMOM...YOU KNOW IT...WEEK 3 STARTS TODAY...TORT LAW AND CRIMINAL LAW...

Amarok wrote
28m ago
GJH, when I was courting my wife she told me that I was bound to screw up from time to time, but that intent trumped all. Now, I've had to remind her a couple of times.... There are leaders like Gerry who come at this with honorable intent with no self aggrandizement in mind. That's why I'm here.

MDS1965 wrote
26m ago
AMAROK, WELL PUT...SOMETIMES THOSE WITH THE BEST OF INTENTIONS DON'T HIT THE NAIL...BUT YOU GOT TO GIVE IT TO GERRY, IKO AND ART, THEY TRY THEIR HARDEST TO KEEP IT BETWEEN THE LINES AND OUT OF THE DITCHES...

Amarok wrote
26m ago
MDS, I had the comfortable sense right from the start that Gerry's involvement wasn't about his ego. In my world it

Amarok wrote
25m ago
In my world it's called Servant Leadership.

MDS1965 wrote
24m ago
AMAROK...YES, VERY FAMILIAR WITH THAT TERM TOO...THOSE WHO DO WELL IN LEADERSHIP DO SO BECAUSE THEY ALLOW OTHERS TO GUIDE THEM WITH WISE COUNSEL...ONE COUNSELOR ISN'T NECESSARILY A GOOD THING...GERRY HAS SEVERAL...

MDS1965 wrote
23m ago
GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HAS SAID TO ME MANY TIMES, "DON'T EVER LET YOUR EGO GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR PAYCHECK!" I BELIEVE THAT GOES WITH MANY OTHER THINGS AS WELL...DON'T LET YOUR EGO GET IN THE WAY OF....(...) FILL IN THE BLANK...

Lonewolf1 wrote
14m ago
MDS...We are very fortunate to be here..to have intel providers go to great lengths to bring us what they get in the moment..at considerable cost to them..time spent with their families..I am very grateful to all for doing so

MDS1965 wrote
12m ago
LONEWOLF...I CAN TELL FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, THE AMOUNT OF TIME IS TREMENDOUS WITHOUT A PENNY BEING GIVEN TO ANY OF THEM PERSONALLY. EVEN WHEN DONATIONS ARE GIVEN, THEY ARE GIVEN 100% TO THE PERSON INTENDED, NEVER TO ANY MOD OR GERRY'S POCKET...EVER...

BULL!!!!!  How in the hell would YOU KNOW? 

Lonewolf1 wrote
7m ago
MDS..I was an intel provider for many yrs in PP's..my phone rang day and night..the bills were horrendous..time spent away from family matters..So I think before I post, no matter how frustrating circumstances may be

MDS1965 wrote
6m ago
THANKS LONEWOLF...I'M SURE PEOPLE DID APPRECIATE IT EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE A WAY OF SHOWING IT THEN...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:07 pm

lostnq8 wrote
26s ago
mally howdy - before i drop for the day, were the multiple guru posts about the 800s being with the WF attorneys get debunked or confirmed or still in limbo

MALLY wrote
23s ago
LOST, SWEETIE~~~STILL IN LIMBO AND I AM PERSONALLY PRAYING FOR OUR RV BLESSING TO MANIFESTED SOON, GOOD LORD WILLING

Daystar wrote
39s ago
my thinking is that we will have the 800 after NY stock close tonight or after hawaii banks close

txsam wrote
31s ago
im thinking the same thing Daystar... IMO   
toolfan4 wrote
32s ago
daystar stocks are closed for hour now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 pm

They need not confuse the Mods with truth.......They Can't handle the truth!!!!!!

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Quote :
A word of caution on Philip tilton - he just indicated on a video with Gary Larrabee that the Vatican and Rome will be nuked. Puts into question everything else he says IMO

It took THAT to make you question Philip? How do you have enough brains to breath?

@Daystar wrote:
my thinking is that we will have the 800 after NY stock close tonight or after hawaii banks close

That's your problem, you should not be thinking ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Gatorfan wrote
20m ago
Garmst... I was on the prayer call with BEP. It was good. Didn't seem like many on the call. He said he was hearing everything is very close and that's why he was doing a final call.

Gatorfan wrote
17m ago
I got to talk to him after his prayer. He said all his sources are saying we are soooo close. Told him we have so many people to help!!!

TAXMOM wrote
14m ago
LISTENING TO THE LANDA CALL FROM YESTERDAY. THEY SURE SOUND HOPEFUL THAT FUNDS WILL BE USEABLE SHORTLYL Smile

garmst wrote
13m ago
Do you guys think the PTB would give out the truth in these sitrep? I always thought they could not give a heads up becuase of the criminal element.

TAXMOM wrote
14m ago
GARMST, IMHO I DON'T THINK YOSEF GETS INFO FROM PTB

garmst wrote
8m ago
all gurus talk about this is a very fluid global event, intel changes at the drop of a dime. so this is the excape goat for mis information or dis information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealRex

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:56 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
Quote :

It took THAT to make you question Philip? How do you have enough brains to breath?

@Daystar wrote:

Isn't Larabee the old fellow that either nods off or drools from his sagging face while that other fellow prattles on robotically, reading or just droning on?  It looks like a parody, not anyone seriously conveying information.  Pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealRex

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:07 pm

And all of this continues under the shadow of youesefff (that how you spell it, right?) having said yesterday that, "yes, the 800#s were released early this morning for late evening disbursal to key internet providers by sublimely gracious and ever patient Chinese Elders".

Of course there's the clear message which has AGAIN, failed miserably and completelypoints, but my favorite part may very well hearing again of the "sublimely gracious and ever patient Chinese Elders".  Really?  Seriously?  Did these guys not get enough anime as children??   NO why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16   Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:21 pm

@TheRealRex wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:
Quote :

@Daystar wrote:

Isn't Larabee the old fellow that either nods off or drools from his sagging face while that other fellow prattles on robotically, reading or just droning on?  It looks like a parody, not anyone seriously conveying information.  Pretty amazing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Thursday Drama 8/18/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: