Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Dr WC wrote
4m ago
800# codes were released by the Elders to 8 WF attorneys at 2:06am EST Wednesday. There is a plan to release them to key Intel providers tonight.

Boston wrote
3m ago
Been lurking. Question: do we replace our gold eagle and emf holograms with the galactic ones, or use for something else?

Fisher wrote
4m ago
WC, have you received the Galactic holos yet?

Dr WC wrote
3m ago
FISHER :NO

alohaspirit wrote
3m ago
Awaken will copy and paste work or download ......what are the galactic holograms?

Fisher wrote
1m ago
you will download them, but try copy/paste, they are modified super versions of the originals, nuff said

Sasha88 wrote
2m ago
Fisher, I have had pain in left side of rib cage for several days. Used golden and cps with golden for days and today with galactic one. Is there something blocking receiving there

Fisher wrote
2m ago
bruised rib, bones heal slower

Sasha88 wrote
1m ago
Thanks Fisher, just wanted to make sure it wasn't from past life, because one of them was about blocking receiving from higher spirit and God. Didn't want a bleed through.

Fisher wrote
moments ago
past life stuff doesn ot carry "over" in that way

Fisher wrote
moments ago
you can try inner child work to see if that may be part of the ongoing problem(s)

Truthseeker wrote
14s ago
when will the galactic halos possibly be avail? waiting for smarty charm for carolyn in mt prospect as, she's had shingles for 5 months now.

AWAKEN wrote
59s ago
THEY ARE ALREADY POSTED ABOVE

AWAKEN

Date: 17m ago  
Galactic HoloTech Holograms

Truthseeker wrote
1m ago
so the galactic is super charged than the one i received from smarty via text. so i should copy from this sight to her phone and computer

Sasha88 wrote
16s ago
I am testing putting the galactic charged water with charged DMSO drops in it and rubbing that on the left side. The charged dmso will take the charged water into the ribs Guides said to do this 
SthTxSam wrote
43s ago
Fisher, If we set the Galactic golden eagle as a backgound on the phone vs the holo-galatic, would we gain more benifits as it will be on all the time? or will the icons on screen interfere? thanks...

AWAKEN wrote
27s ago
STHTXSAM, THE ENERGY IS HIGHER SO YES YOU SHOULD
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:10 pm

way to peddle witch doctor science to naive Dinarians...clear to see why getting a chat room and a following helps to line guru pockets...what a collection of bottom-dwellers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:43 pm

This is the second notification of the 800 number release that I have received to day.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:18 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
way to peddle witch doctor science to naive Dinarians...clear to see why getting a chat room and a following helps to line guru pockets...what a collection of bottom-dwellers.

Yeah.....  Not a bad gig of you don't have a conscience.

Community Funding
This is a community funded forum. The contributions of our members help keep this forum ad-free.
This forum currently has a credit of $878.33. To keep this forum ad-free, $0.00 is still needed for the next month.
Thanks to DAVID KHALID, our most recent contributor. contribute
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Yep it is all about getting money from the unsuspecting,

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Dr WC wrote
4m ago
800# codes were released by the Elders to 8 WF attorneys at 2:06am EST Wednesday. There is a plan to release them to key Intel providers tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:14 pm

I sent this out in 50 tweets on rtc wingitcall and tnt followers along with dinarrecaps 
800# codes were released by the Elders to 8 WF attorneys at 2:06am EST Wednesday. Call 571-572-3525 for app #wearethepeople 
Hope Sylvia enjoys the lie she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:32 pm

@kenlej wrote:
I sent this out in 50 tweets on rtc wingitcall and tnt followers along with dinarrecaps 
800# codes were released by the Elders to 8 WF attorneys at 2:06am EST Wednesday. Call 571-572-3525 for app #wearethepeople 
Hope Sylvia enjoys the lie she said

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Wednesday Drama 8/17/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: