Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:29 am

MDS1965 wrote
32m ago
I'M NOT "GURU" EITHER, SO I GET INTEL THE SAME WAY Y'ALL DO, MY PURPOSE IS SIMPLY TO "FACILITATE" THIS QAUGMIRE WE FIND OURSELVES AND TRY TO KEEP IT BETWEEN THE LINES...AND OCCASIONALLY ADD SOME HUMOR AND ENCOURAGEMENT...

ral wrote
28m ago
MDS did LIA get her computor fixed?

MDS1965 wrote
27m ago
RAL...SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING IT IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 am

LIFE IS ART wrote
20m ago
`~ THE WINGIT CALL FOR AUGUST 16th, 2016 ~ ​3:30pm EST ~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/88263408 ~ ALL CALLS LISTED ON THE WINGIT CALL WEBSITE: http://www.thewingitcall.com

mangelo wrote
17m ago
Good morning family!!! I am expecting great news today!!! Hope it's our RV day today!

mangelo wrote
17m ago
did I see that correctly...the Yen dropped to 99. wow!

TNman wrote
14m ago
Mangelo anything happen today that makes it more plausible to happen today as opposed to yesterday, and everyday before that when you have expected great news today?

mangelo wrote
13m ago
Today is our day and it only should be filled with positive thoughts!!! Today is the day!!

mangelo wrote
13m ago
today is a good day!! I hope we get the 800# today!!!!

mangelo wrote
13m ago
we have to be closer than ever!!!!

TNman wrote
10m ago
Most of us, not all, are searching for the truth. Not trying to cause a controversy but I sent an email to my friend that works for Merrill Lynch and I asked him if they are owned or associated with Abbot Downing. He said no, that is Wells Fargo.

TNman wrote
9m ago
In te SITREP yesterday, if I am remembering correctly, it was stated that Abbot Downing owns Merrill Lynch. That makes me wonder what else is incorrect, especially after finding out that Fisher's post was an old ost.

grandma wrote
7m ago
I called a friend that works for Merrill Lynch in Cal. she said no too. ?????????????????

SnowBunny wrote
6m ago
Amarok. Did you see the yen is dropping too? Not sure how low is too low but I thought once I heard that it can't go to low or the country will be "bankrupted" so to say.

mangelo wrote
5m ago
SnowBunny I heard the same thing, if it went below 100.....let's see what happens

piper19j wrote
4m ago
snow Japanese Yen +0.77% 08/16-10:39 100.4850 it went below 100 this mornibg which is bankrupt but quickly rebounded with help fron US

Amarok wrote
3m ago
SnowBunny, I saw that! Like the Central Banks, we're looking for the Yen to fail. Thanks Piper for the timely update.

TNman wrote
4m ago
gradma this upsets me to no end that, I assume Yosef, would post such information when it is obviously false. Just as you and I did, a simple phone call tells the truth.

Flybaby wrote
2m ago
piper oh boy the manupulations takeing place is mind boggeling....I sit here and listen to the info about crahing and my heart hurts for those not protected with the knowledge we have acquired and I it's a bitter sweet pill jmo

TAXMOM wrote
moments ago
IT CAN START FALLING NOW. I HAVE NOTHING IN THE MARKET
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:39 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
25m ago
ATTENTION..SSSMITH AND KENNY THIS IS FOR YOU...I HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL OF DINALAND IS YOUR PLAY GROUND...WHICH IS OK...WHY IS IT THAT YOU REFUSE TO DEVOTE ANY OF YOUR TALENTS TOWARDS A GROUP OF PEOPLE..I/E NANCY LINDA AND DIZZY BEAR WHY IS THIS..ARE YOU SCARED/AFRAID OR ARE YOU ONE IN THE SAME..I REQUEST..NA..DEMAND THAT YOU LEAVE NO ONE OUT OF YOUR SITE'S..

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
24m ago
I DEMAND THE SAME TIME FOR DIZZYBEAR AS YOU DEVOTE TO ME...SO NOW THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT SSSMITH AND KENNY PROVE YOU ARNT ONE IN THE SAME AND GIVE EQUAL BASHING TO NANCY AND LINDA AND DIZZYBEAR

Damn.  Gerry finally got us figured out.  I'm really Nancy and Kenny is really Dizzybear. 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.  You DUMBASS!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:19 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
25m ago
ATTENTION..SSSMITH AND KENNY THIS IS FOR YOU...I HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL OF DINALAND IS YOUR PLAY GROUND...WHICH IS OK...WHY IS IT THAT YOU REFUSE TO DEVOTE ANY OF YOUR TALENTS TOWARDS A GROUP OF PEOPLE..I/E NANCY LINDA AND DIZZY BEAR WHY IS THIS..ARE YOU SCARED/AFRAID OR ARE YOU ONE IN THE SAME..I REQUEST..NA..DEMAND THAT YOU LEAVE NO ONE OUT OF YOUR SITE'S..

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
24m ago
I DEMAND THE SAME TIME FOR DIZZYBEAR AS YOU DEVOTE TO ME...SO NOW THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT SSSMITH AND KENNY PROVE YOU ARNT ONE IN THE SAME AND GIVE EQUAL BASHING TO NANCY AND LINDA AND DIZZYBEAR

Damn.  Gerry finally got us figured out.  I'm really Nancy and Kenny is really Dizzybear. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 pm

ubiety wrote
10m ago
TG.... I've truly wondered for months about how it is NONE of ~100,000 employees of exchange centers are dinarians or will share anonymously.

ubiety wrote
2m ago
zjb (sorry for the delay)..... Though it's a bit cynical, I imagine an employee in that place would not care about being let go if they were in the process of exchanging into fabulous wealth. The forced disclosure of holding currency in conflict with their position wouldn't occur until after an RV.

TWOGUNS336 wrote
2m ago
UBIETY....JUST SAW YOUR COMMENT....MAYBE SOME ARE...MAYBE NOT....BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE...LOOS LIPS SINK SHIPS.... WINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Quote :
TG.... I've truly wondered for months about how it is NONE of ~100,000 employees of exchange centers are dinarians or will share anonymously.

Simple, there are none.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:06 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
25m ago

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
24m ago

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
25m ago

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
24m ago

Does that make me Linda LMAO!! question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 pm

GJHHonor wrote
8m ago
PINK I just realized you are a mod now here. great

PINKROSES wrote
7m ago
GHONR, THANK YOU

GJHHonor wrote
21m ago
Ge Pink will you be transcribing the Bruce call tonight?

PINKROSES wrote
3m ago
GHONOR, YES I GOT THE OKAY TO TRANSCRIBE AND IT WILL BE POSTED IN THE FORUM AFTER INTEL IS DONE, HUGS

9thOrbit wrote
6m ago
Coloradogurl stepped down because of personal reasons, no time, No longer a mod, should I keep her on my list, I sure do like her, whats say you wingiteers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Can't hardly imagine how any one would steep down from the fantastic wing it site................ What more than likely happened is she started questioning the way the board was being run and asked not to post anymore.  Now Gerry is lashing out to Kenny and Ssmith because he knows we see him for what he really is nothing more than a profiteer for the members who follow and bite into his lie.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:06 am

LIFE IS ART wrote
21m ago
˜'~ PEOPLE, MORE THAN ANY OTHER THING, HAVE A DEEP NEED TO BE RESTORED, RENEWED, REVIVED, RECLAIMED AND REEDEMED ... NEVER FIND REASONS TO THROW ANYONE OUT OF OUR LIFE. RATHER BE WITHOUT REASONS TO LOVE, RELENTLESSLY AND WITH PASSION.

LIFE IS ART wrote
19m ago
˜'~ WEEDS ARE FLOWERS TOO, ONCE WE GET TO KNOW THEM. TODAY, THIS NIGHT ~~ MAY WE COME TO LOVE THE WEEDS IN OUR LIVES WITH THE HEART AND THE GRACE THAT IS UNDENIABLY AND BEAUTIFULLY WOVEN INTO THE DEEPEST CHAMBERS OF OUR HEARTS.

TWOGUNS336 wrote
18m ago
DANDELIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF MY FAVORITES...JUST SAYIN

LIFE IS ART wrote
18m ago
˜'~ PERHAPS AS WE MOVE THROUGH TODAY, WE MIGHT REMIND OURSELVES THAT WE DON'T WANT TO GET TO THE END OF OUR LIFE AND REALIZE WE'VE LIVED THE LENGTH OF IT. PERHAPS, WE WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND TO LIVE THE WIDTH OF IT AS WELL.

TWOGUNS336 wrote
15m ago
FOLKS....JUST A FRIENDLY MOD REMINDER....THE ROOM CLOSES IN 30 MINUTES....SO PLEASE MAKE YOUR PREPARATIONS TO SAY GOOD NIGHT....TOMORROW IS A BRAND NEW DAY....FULL OF BRAND NEW EXPERIENCES....AND MAYBE SOME BRAND NEW WISHES....

LIFE IS ART wrote
14m ago
˜'~ DO WHAT IS RIGHT, NOT JUST WHAT IS EASY. IN OTHER WORDS, DON'T BE A CHEAP SKATE WITH YOUR LOVE AND AFFECTIONS. BE GENEROUS. BE WITHOUT REASON AND BE ~~ PERPETUAL WITH THOSE AFFECTIONS. BE BRAVE ~~ THIS LIFE IS SUCH A TINY FLICKER AND WE DON'T GET TOMORROW BACK. WE DON'T EVEN GET THE PAST 10 SECONDS BACK. SMOOCH AND HUG SOMEBODY. ~

LIFE IS ART wrote
12m ago
˜'~ HOW IS IT, THAT WE CAN TAKE TOTAL DELIGHT IN THE BUTTERFLY AS THEY GRACE OUR LIFE .. YET, RARELY DO WE UNDERSTAND THE CHANGES IT HAS ENDURED TO ACHIEVE THAT BEAUTY. AND THEN, THERE IS THE LOT OF ALL OF YOU. LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH, ENDURED AND STILL, YOU ALL FLY, MY DARLINGS.

LIFE IS ART wrote
11m ago
˜'~ OUR FATES ARE TIED. WE HAVE HAD THIS STRANGE NOTION ON THIS PLANET THAT OUR FATES ARE NOT TIED. IF WE ARE NOT TIED ... WE WOULD NOT BE HERE IN THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER. IT'S REALLY THAT SIMPLE. WE'RE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHOICE WE MADE TO BE IN THIS EXPERIENCE, AND WE'RE 100% ACCOUNTABLE TO ONE ANOTHER, BECAUSE WE'VE CHOSEN TO STICK TOGETHER AS A COLLECTIVE. I'M SO VERY GLAD TO HAVE TAKEN THIS JOURNEY WITH THE LOT OF YOU. ~

LIFE IS ART wrote
4m ago
˜'~ PERHAPS IT IS NOT SO MUCH IN WANTING TO BE SHELTERED FROM DANGERS, BUT TO BE FEARLESS WHEN FACING THEM. PERHAPS, THAT IS THE PRAYER. AND WHAT OF THE "DANGERS" ? WHAT HAS FEAR STOPPED YOU FROM DOING IN THIS LIFE? STOPPED YOU FROM LOVING, CARING AND BEING INVOLVED WITH? WHAT IF YOU HAD NO FEARS, JUST FOR A MOMENT ~ AND THEN, ANOTHER MOMENT?

LIFE IS ART wrote
1m ago
`~ WHAT MAKES A ROOM LIKE WINGIT WORK LIKE MAGIC? FLOWING EFFORTLESSLY LIKE A BEAUTIFUL FISH BATHING ITSELF IN THE SUNLIT WATERS OF THAT GENTLE CREEK? I BELIEVE IT TAKES LEADERSHIP, CARE AND COMPASSION. IT TAKES THE ABILITY TO HOLD ALL OTHERS IN REVERENCE AND HOPE, EVEN IF THEY MAY HAVE LOST IT FOR THEMSELVES, EVEN IF JUST BRIEFLY. AND, IT TAKES A GENUINE RESPECT FOR THE LIFE OF ANOTHER''S STRUGGLES. THAT, IS DEFINITIVELY THE MODS OF THE WINGIT ROOM, IN SPADES. ~

LIFE IS ART wrote
1m ago
` ~ I WISH I COULD SHOW ALL OF YOU, THAT WHEN YOU ARE LONELY, OR IN DARKNESS, THE ASTONSIHING LIGHT OF YOUR OWN BEINGNNESS. YOU ARE ALL .. BRILLIANT BEACONS OF LIGHT AND LOVING KINDNESS, YOU REALLY ARE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:33 am

@Just4Tom74 wrote:
Can't hardly imagine how any one would steep down from the fantastic wing it site................ What more than likely happened is she started questioning the way the board was being run and asked not to post anymore.  Now Gerry is lashing out to Kenny and Ssmith because he knows we see him for what he really is nothing more than a profiteer for the members who follow and bite into his lie.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
HEY TOM. HE'S BEEN LASHING OUT AT ME SINCE MARCH I HAVE A FEELING HE DOESN'T CARE FOR ME TO MUCH 
http://www.dinardaily.net/t53133-gerry-s-response-and-mine-right-back-at-him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:08 am

LIFE IS ART wrote:
WHAT MAKES A ROOM LIKE WINGIT WORK LIKE MAGIC? FLOWING EFFORTLESSLY LIKE A BEAUTIFUL FISH BATHING ITSELF IN THE SUNLIT WATERS OF THAT GENTLE CREEK? I BELIEVE IT TAKES LEADERSHIP, CARE AND COMPASSION. IT TAKES THE ABILITY TO HOLD ALL OTHERS IN REVERENCE AND HOPE, EVEN IF THEY MAY HAVE LOST IT FOR THEMSELVES, EVEN IF JUST BRIEFLY. AND, IT TAKES A GENUINE RESPECT FOR THE LIFE OF ANOTHER''S STRUGGLES. THAT, IS DEFINITIVELY THE MODS OF THE WINGIT ROOM, IN SPADES.

Oh, what sanctimonious claptrap! It's a chatroom, not the United Nations!

But it's more than a chatroom, isn't it? It's a cult family and this is the "love-bombing" technique designed to keep the people quiet.

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Hit the nail on the head Ethel!!!!  They are painting themselves as the ultimate source of information when in fact the only reason for their existence is keep others on so they can milk them for donations much like a farmer milks a cow!~

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Tuesday Drama 8/16/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-