Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health)

3 posters

Go down

Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) Empty Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health)

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:26 am

Beams

Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) Avatar?id=1611553&m=73&t=1468585384

Veteran Member

Date: 1h ago  
BEAMS. My personal story (health)

I have been treating myself holistically for over 20 years.  Haven't even been to a doctor in about 10 years and I have always been successful in getting well.

A few weeks ago, I started waking up with a cough in the morning that would disappear after a few hours.  I also had a slight wheezing sound.  (My OWN FAULT.. I smoke (not heavy...but still.. not GOOD).

Anyway, a week ago on Monday August 8, 2016.. it must have been my Higher Self.. but I woke up in a Panic.  As much as I have Hospital Phobia and Doctor Phobia, something was driving me to go to the Hospital.

I went in and was in a state of Panic so when I told them my age (none of your business.. just kidding)... and that I had chest Pain.. whoosh.. off I went into a treatment room.
They hooked me up to all kinds of monitors and the Heart Doctor came to check me out.   They also did a chest xray.   After a few hours, (actually right away)... all my vitals were Perfect.  Perfect heart rate, perfect pulse rate, perfect blood pressure.

Unfortunately, something showed up on the chest xray.. so they did the contrast die cat scan and said I had some kind of Cancer... .and I was admitted for further testing.
I had a biopsy and they found I had small cell lung cancer and the ONLY recommendation was Chemo/radiation.   At first, (being a bit intimidated by doctors) I agreed. 
Yesterday I was scheduled for a Pet scan... but when I got there I told them NO   I would not do that.. and I would NOT do any radiation or Chemo.   I called my Oncologist yesterday (he is chinese) and told him of my decision.. (he must know .. because what he said to me was "I RESPECT YOUR DECISION")  (not like the other doctors who said I would die without their poison).

Friday, August 12th I was released and sent home.

I immediately started my own Health regiment and on Saturday researched and purchased everything that I found in my research (I will be happy to supply a list if you all want).

Anyway, by Sunday night (that's just 2 and 1/2 days) my cough almost totally disappeared.. and my wheezing is gone.

I actually have more Energy and feel better than I did before I went to the Hospital.

I also wrote to Jerzy/Zap and told him about my diagnoses and asked when the new medical technology would come out.  He is so wonderful .. he wrote me back in a day.

He told me not to worry that the new tech would be out very very sooon... like shortly.  He also said i should restore my PH using apple cider vinegar (organic).   I did a little more research on that Vinegar and if any of you decide to do this to restore your own ph.. make sure you get the Vinegar with "Mother" in it.  (Organic with Mother can be purchased even at Walmart).

Sooooo..   Long story SHORT...   I FEEL MAGNIFICENT and I KNOW I WILL HEAL.

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE HERE.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) Empty Re: Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health)

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:46 am

Madness.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) Empty Re: Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health)

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Un Huh .... sure ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) 2805820865  Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) 2805820865  Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) 2805820865  Wing-It Member - BEAMS. My personal story (health) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum