Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM

3 posters

Go down

Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM Empty Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:46 pm

TAXMOM

Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM Avatar?id=1599527&m=73&t=1459200867

MOD
 Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM Orangestar

Date: 10 days ago
Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM

Guide for questions to ask me BEFORE you call to make an appointment.

A SUGGESTION - AN EASY FILL IN FORM FOR EXCHANGING CURRENCY

BANK APPOINTMENT

Bank Name_______________________________  

Bank 800#______________________________

“I am calling to schedule a foreign currency exchange.  
My name is _________________________

My email address is: _____________________________________

My zip code is: _________________________________________

I have _____________________________________Zimbabwe dollars to redeem at this appointment.

FILL IN THE BLANKS for EXCHANGE appointment information that you get from call center representative:

My appointment is on _________________________________________________(DATE) 

TIME: _____________________________________________________

The Location is ______________________________________________________

Bring to Appointment:

[  ] Driver’s License

[  ] Second form of Picture ID (a credit card or passport)

[  ] Zimbabwe Currency

[  ] Know how much money you need immediately from this appointment (pay bills, etc.)

[  ] A pad, blue pen to take notes and a calculator.
[  ] A list for any cashier’s checks that you will be requesting.                                                                   You can ask for cashier’s checks to be made out to pay off any debt. Have the information written down as to whom the check(s) will be made out to Company Name or person, full address and the amount of the check.
[  ] All your invoices, any gift letters (to you) BUT DO NOT PRODUCE UNLESS ASKED.  More than likely, these documents will only come into play for tax time
Ask for business cards from every person that attends your exchange. Make a note on the back that will remind you who the card belongs to. For example: Man with the green tie, lady with short blonde hair, etc.

Name of Bank Exchanger: ____________________________________________

Bank: __________________________Branch: ____________________________ 

Other Suggestions:

Open a totally NEW account and deposit your new funds. Do not mix (co-mingle) with another account.

[  ] Add POD (Payable on Death) clause to accounts
     Know the SSN of the person to whom this account will transfer in the case of your death.

[  ] Extra insurance (Prudential with EIN / Abbot Downing with WF) Any amount over $250,000. Is not                      
     covered by FDIC. (This may not be necessary under the new Basel III format, but you can learn about    that later and cancel if you feel the need to).

[  ] This first appointment will be to exchange your Foreign Currency only. You will make a follow-up                     appointment to meet with a wealth manager.  

Write down account numbers:

1. Premier Savings Account                      
ZIM Account number______________________________________________  

[  ] Deposit slip  

[  ] book of checks (up to 10)

[  ] ATM card

[  ] Note any cash accepted:  ___________________________

[  ] Ask for all accounts to be NON–testing, Non–training and NOT available online (off internet)

[  ] Get copy of signed NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), this MAY be just the bank contract.  
      The bank representative will also fill out a FIN-CEN 104 form.

[  ] Ask for a cashier’s check made out to you for $ ____________________ CC MUST HAVE "CASHIER'S CHECK" PRINTED ON THE PAPER IN ORDER TO HAVE IMMEDIATE CLEARANCE.
 You will need this running money to pay an attorney to set up your trust, etc.

[  ] Set up second appointment with wealth manager.

Private Banker Name_____________________________________________

Telephone Number_______________________________________________

Appointment time: _______________________________________

Location:__________________________________________________________

Notes:_____________________________________________________________

Bank Letters:

[  ] Clean, Clear & Non-Criminal Origin Certificate (several copies, if possible) These ay be called letters of credit.

[  ] Get Business Card(s)

[  ] List of cashier’s check(s) to make out

__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

-- Edited by TAXMOM on Friday 12th of August 2016 09:02:53 PM

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM Empty Re: Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:37 am

Nice backhand pump ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM 2805820865   Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM 2805820865   Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM 2805820865   Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM Empty Re: Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Indeed, AND, his fly is zipped up....  Flyball's Exchange Cheat Sheets- Bank Exchange ZIM 1656125192 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum