Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:28 pm

For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum, Chrome users aren't able to see them.

If you can copy and paste the code in the post, it will then work.

1. Go to the Youtube video.

2. Click on the "share" below the video and then click on "embed".

3. Copy the code below the "embed" and paste that where you want the video to be posted in your post.

When you click on the "Preview" button below your post, the video will appear in the "Preview" window, but only the code will be visible in the "Post a new topic" window below that one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks Nash!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:03 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH NASH! GREATLY APPRECIATED !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:16 am

Thanks Nash What the hell did they do now with Youtube It's getting ridiculous. Can't down load Java and now this What's the world coming too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:27 am

Cool!  It works.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:58 am

Something wrong with your video Sam - it says it's "Relaxing Acoustic Guitar Music" but I got piano and violin (least as far as I listened) and a picture of a chap sat at a piano.

Damn you Youtube!

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:31 am

LOL!  Yeah, the first cut featured more piano and violin.  It was an idea that I came up with to replicate another cut where the guitar is featured.  Same tune, different arrangement.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum   Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:25 am

I am getting reports that those on Out Of Mind that were having issues are no longer experiencing the black bar and can load and view. Though my & DD social media share buttons up top still don't function.

How about here? Resolved?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

For those of us who post videos in the DinarDaily forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: