Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16   Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:43 am

ral wrote
56m ago
ive noticed that when rayren has a seminar he doesnt do a call for his followers and the people that he makes money from are the people that follow him... he took over tonys group and now he controls the group IMO thats wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16   Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:02 pm

Tony built a group of followers, the fact that RayRen moved in to keep it going is no great surprise.  No matter how bad a person is proven to be there will always some who refuse to believe the person was wrong.  For example look at he Charles Manson case.  There are still followers of him, May God have mercy on their souls.  JMO

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16   Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:51 pm

mangelo wrote
33m ago
I found this interesting today.... my friend calls me about the WM at Wf: he tried to call me and the lady said he wasn't available, he asked for another WM and was told they are not available and he asked to talk with the sectary and they said the whole department is not available today. So he called the other location and only got a recording.... Hmmm.

mangelo wrote
29m ago
yea at two different locations and we even tried his personal cell phone......

mangelo wrote
21m ago
we have two senators leaving office! They are saying they are going into private practice...... maybe we are getting closer....

LIFE IS ART wrote
10m ago
`~ AMAROK, I'M DOING FINE SWEETIE ~~ WILL BE FULLY ONLINE COME THURSDAY AFTER THINGS WILL GO REALLY FAST FOR ME HERE

CORNERSTONE wrote
2m ago
RAY: WE ARE IN THE FINAL STRETCH, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR 'LEVERAGING' OPPORTUNITIES WITH ALL THE CURRENCIES WE HOLD

CORNERSTONE wrote
51s ago
RAY: MEMBERS HAVE LEVERAGED CURRENCIES AS LATE AS LAST FRIDAY, BUT WANT THEIR PRIVACY RESPECTED, SO INFO ON RATES, ETC. WILL NOT BE SHARED

CORNERSTONE wrote
5m ago
RAY: AMNESTY LAW, THEY ARE MEETING AND FINALLY ADDRESSING THIS ON TUESDAY

CORNERSTONE wrote
4m ago
RAY: WHETHER THIS AFFECTS THE PUBLIC RV, WE WILL KNOW VERY SHORTLY

CORNERSTONE wrote
3m ago
UBIETY, WHEN RAY SAYS LEVERAGING, HE IS REFERRING TO CURRENCIES LIKE THE DONG GOING LIVE AT A BANK FOR A SHORT TIME FOR 4 CENTS OR SO, PROBABLY DOING TESTING, ETC

CORNERSTONE wrote
2m ago
SOME HAVE CAUGHT IT AT THE RIGHT TIME, AND EXCHANGED SOME OF THEIR CURRENCY, AND 'LEVERAGED' THAT INTO FURTHER CURRENCY PURCHASES

CORNERSTONE wrote
19m ago
THEY HAVE BEEN IN A BANK FOR OTHER BUSINESS, AND ASKED ABOUT THE CURRENT RATES, AND HAPPENED TO HIT IT AT THE RIGHT TIME

CORNERSTONE wrote
17m ago
RAY: RAFI BANK CARD IS INTERNATIONAL, AND IRAQIS CAN MOVE MONEY FROM COUNTRY ONLY CARD TO THAT NEW CARD

CORNERSTONE wrote
16m ago
RAY: IRAQI IN THE US JUST GOT MONEY ON THEIR CARD > $200K USD

CORNERSTONE wrote
12m ago
RAY: THE MEMBERS THAT HAPPENED TO BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE 4 CENTS DONG EXCHANGE WERE NOT CALLED IN, BUT HAPPENED TO BE THERE BY LUCK

LIFE IS ART wrote
19m ago
`~ UBIETY.... IT'S MY NEIGHBORS LITTLE XP, NO UPDATES AVAILABLE. SLOWER THAN A SLUG, AND CAN ONLY HAVE ONE SCREEN OPEN. THIS ONE. CANNOT MULTITASK AT ALL. TAKES FOREVER TO POST. BUT, NEW SYSTEM WILL BE UP AND RUNNING COME WED/THURS

LIFE IS ART wrote
16m ago
`~ 9TH, IT'S A REFURBISHED HP800 3GHZ, AND HAS AN EXTRA SLOT FOR AN ADDITIONAL GRAPHIC CARD. IT'LL BE JUST FINE, UNTIL I CAN GET WHAT I TRULY WANT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:11 pm

And good luck with that one girl.......

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:42 pm

lostnq8 wrote
35m ago
Frank is wearing a navy blue suit with a white tie. Don't really know the meaning behind that one.

GJHHonor wrote
28m ago
thye removed the Fisher post on recaps. 8/15/2016 Note: We just found out this was a repost from last year that someone sent to us as a new post. We are sincerely sorry~ The Dinar Recaps Team

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote
17m ago
LISTEN AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88

TWOGUNS336 wrote
31m ago
FROM LIA: PLEASE POST THIS: THE RTC WAS EMAILED, REGARDING THE FISHER UPDATE, THIS DIRECTLY FROM FISHER'S ROOM, VIA EMAIL: "This info has been brought to light on the call."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16   Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

Even in a garbage pit you can find a gem if you look hard enough

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Monday Drama 8/15/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: