Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Hi folks

Seems we are experiencing issues here on Dinar Daily and also Out Of Mind in that some are having issues viewing and posting videos.

You may be seeing this instead of a video or a black bar where the video should be posting.

I think this may be the result of a site maintenance by Forumotion that runs the site. Also effected was the share buttons to Fakebook, Twitless, etc. up top.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks for your patience  crybaby

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:59 pm

:tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:45 pm

??????????????
...>>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>
face to face lol! bigsmile

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:51 pm

I am able to see videos

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:54 pm

I am also... just some are not able to view them or post. TNTBS pm'ed me also here saying the same as I am getting on OOM.

The top share buttons don't work now for me here or on OOM either. I can go into the admin panel and click off then on the notification bar... and it will correct so I could share one post then stops working again. So weird.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:12 am

I can see videos too, BUT only from my laptop. My other computers with different browsers can't. :(

This started a couple of days ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:36 am

Here's more...

The above is what I get when just going to the post, but when I hit quote, here's what I get in the post a reply window...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:46 am

That is exactly what my guy on OOM is getting. The black bar thing.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 am

No problems here ... interesting ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:18 am

Chrome 52.0.2743.116 on a Windows 7 platform:

Firefox 47.0.1 on a Windows 7 platform:

Firefox 48.0 on a Windows 7 platform:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:08 pm

There is nothing that can be done on my end to change it at this point unless they give us new coding for the sites.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:13 pm

@Ponee wrote:
There is nothing that can be done on my end to change it at this point unless they give us new coding for the sites.
Just reporting for others...

Updating to Firefox 48.0 solved the youtube issues for me, but Chrome is still having problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Chrome Blog

The latest news from the Google Chrome team

Flash and Chrome

Tuesday, August 9, 2016  
Adobe Flash Player played a pivotal role in the adoption of video, gaming and animation on the Web. Today, sites typically use technologies like HTML5, giving you improved security, reduced power consumption and faster page load times. Going forward, Chrome will de-emphasize Flash in favor of HTML5. Here’s what that means for you.

Today, more than 90% of Flash on the web loads behind the scenes to support things like page analytics. This kind of Flash slows you down, and starting this September, Chrome 53 will begin to block it. HTML5 is much lighter and faster, and publishers are switching over to speed up page loading and save you more battery life. You’ll see an improvement in responsiveness and efficiency for many sites.

This is similar to a change we made last September, when some Flash content became click-to-play with Chrome 42. This had an immediate, positive impact for our users by improving page load times and saving battery power.

In December, Chrome 55 will make HTML5 the default experience, except for sites which only support Flash. For those, you’ll be prompted to enable Flash when you first visit the site. Aside from that, the only change you’ll notice is a safer and more power-efficient browsing experience.

Flash helped make the Web a rich, dynamic experience, and shaped the modern set of web standards. We continue to work closely with Adobe to ensure that your web experience is as fast and secure as possible and to help the Web transition to HTML5.

Posted by Anthony LaForge, curator of Flash in Chrome.

https://chrome.googleblog.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:28 pm

:tup: THANKS NASH!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....   Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Ho Hum.......too much talk and not enough done....

I remain, Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Site Issues Viewing and Posting Videos....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-