Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/13/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/13/16   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:32 am

ADMINBILL

Date: 36m ago  
SATURDAY, AUGUST 13, 2016 (7:00AM MDT)

GOOD MORNING

AS WE SEEMINGLY CRAWL TOWARD OUR FINAL GOAL WHICH COULD COME AT ANY TIME I AM REMINDED OF THE NECESSITY TO BE PREPARED FOR ANY INEVITABILITY THAT COULD OCCUR SHORTLY AFTER POST RV. IN THE PAST WE WERE TOLD, AND RIGHTLY SO, TO BE PREPARED FOR BANK CLOSURES FOR 2-3 DAYS OR EVEN LONGER SHOULD THOSE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS SITE AND OTHERS ACT IRRATIONALLY. YOU HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO BECOME EDUCATED WHILE OTHERS HAVE NOT, PERHAPS WAITING FOR THE DAY THAT THEY CAN GO INTO AN EXCHANGE CENTER OR BANK AND DEMAND THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THEIR EXCHANGE IN CASH. THAT WILL NOT AND CAN NOT HAPPEN SIMPLY BECAUSE BANKS DO NOT INVENTORY LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH AT ANY TIME. EVEN NOW, PRE-RV, A BANK CUSTOMER MUST ORDER A LARGE CASH WITHDRAWAL IN ADVANCE. THAT SAID WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PREPARE YOURSELF SHOULD A NUMBER OF UN-EDUCATED OR UNRULY CURRENCY HOLDERS FORCE THE BANKS TO SHUT THEIR DOORS FOR A SHORT TIME?

THE FOLLOWING ASSUMES YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION AND WILL BE IN AND OUT OF YOUR APPOINTMENT BEFORE THE VAST MAJORITY OF CURRENCY HOLDERS REALIZE THERE HAS BEEN AN RV.

1. AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT WHEN ACCOUNTS ARE SET UP ASK TO RECEIVE THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF CASH YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW. SHOULD BE $7,500 PER INDIVIDUAL ($7,500 EACH FOR HUSBAND & WIFE). THAT AMOUNT WAS REPORTED A FEW MONTHS AGO.

2. PURCHASE AN ADEQUATE FOOD SUPPLY (SAY 3-6 MONTHS) FOR EACH MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY. DON'T FORGET YOUR PETS.

3. PURCHASE BOTTLED WATER.

4  KEEP YOUR FUEL TOPPED OFF AT ALL TIMES IN YOUR VEHICLES

5. PURCHASE A SCOOTER OR MOTORIZED BICYCLE FOR STORE RUNS AND 5 GALLON GAS CAN FOR BACK-UP (DON'T FORGET TO GET A LICENSE IF REQUIRED).

6. REMEMBER TO ADD BATTERIES, TOILET PAPER AND PERSONAL ITEMS.

7. MAKE SURE YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS ARE UP-TO-DATE AND REFILLED IF IT IS TIME.

8. INSURE YOUR FIREARMS ARE UNDER LOCK AND KEY AND YOU ARE PREPARED FOR ANY NECESSITY.

8. THERE ARE OTHERS YOU CAN ADD I AM SURE AND DO SO IN YOUR COMMENTS.

REMEMBER YOUR NEIGHBORS. IF THINGS DO GET A LITTLE OUT OF THE ORDINARY MOST PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHY. HELP THEM IF YOU CAN BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL BE SIGNING A NDA SO SILENCE IS GOLDEN. THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY PRECAUTIONARY AND IS NOT NECESSARILY A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN. MOST OF IT IS COMMON SENSE STEPS YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE TAKING. THERE ARE MANY EMERGENCY FOOD STORAGE COMPANIES THAT SELL SUPPLIES ONLINE OR IN THEIR STORES SUCH AS "EMERGENCY ESSENTIALS". SEVERAL LARGE CHAINS LIKE WAL-MART SELL FOOD STORAGE ITEMS AS WELL.

LET'S ALL HOPE THIS IS OVER SOON.

HAPPY SATURDAY!
BILL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/13/16   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:59 am

Dinar/dong/zim RV fantasies PLUS American "prepper" paranoia - what a great combination!

:spring1:

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/13/16   Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:18 pm

scotchie

Date: 7h ago  

Personally, I am tremendously dismayed and totally saddened that this three year-old mantra is being posted AGAIN. It is an alarmist post. If the banks ever closed for two or three days without advance notice, there would be reactions here in the U.S. that would rival a war zone, not to mention other countries, some of which are not fully developed, going into full blown civil unrest. This is a simple currency exchange! I realize many disagree, because they have been programmed to this way of thinking/acting...no need for negative PM's (thank you). In my opinion, as you all know, the RV is not in the near future (months away), and I wish the best for all.

OnceWasLost

Date: 4h ago  

To SCOTCHIE and any that want to 'dump and run' before allowing any questions or comments to be made. A :bank holiday" is not un-precedented in American history...maybe your life-time but not in our History. And, seeing that our economic metrics far out-pace those of the 1930's, the argument "it just isn't going to happen because..." is not even viable
( thegreatdepressioncauses.com/great-depression/banks/ ) . We are in a 'speculative investment' that is once-in-a-lifetime, so other relevant things can happen as well. We do NOT know exactly what the future will bring...none of us KNOW! AND while I'm at it, it seems you have had a LOT of 'quick-shot-negative' with no "factual" support for your reasoning. Personally, I have no idea if your seemingly 'moving' time-line is correct or not. Why not give us a break and bring some short facts, that are your cause for opinion? Just saying! Otherwise, sign me "no-harm-intended" and have a peaceful day!

Date: 4h ago  

zjb and Once...I have repeatedly given my "factual" reasoning why I believe my timeline is correct, even when pointedly questioned by ADMINBILL and Rocker66. I am not going to re-visit it again! I see no need to hoard food, water, prescription drugs and gasoline when this is just a simple currency exchange. For those that are firm believers in a GCR of all world currencies, good luck.
If there is a two or three day unannounced bank holiday, you can kiss all your currencies goodbye, imo. I am not sure what "dump and run" means, but we can discuss this further in mid October. I respect all opinions, but appreciate stating facts instead of pointing fingers. With regards.....Scotch

ADMINBILL

Date: 3h ago  

Scotch in and others. My information is solid and based upon what I have been told by solid advisors over the past few months. There are those that are definitely concerned about the reactions of a few. This is not just a simple "currency exchange" Scotchie. This is a world event that will be controlled. You will not be exchanging a few hundred euros for dollars.

Preparing for potential issues is responsible living. I said nothing about hoarding anything.

utahgirl

Date: 51m ago  

well if I may add my two cents...I do know Admin is correct on the need to order large quantities of cash if you have a desire to take large amount out the door with you. The bank only keeps so much cash on hand....and I would hope no one would go in and DEMAND anything. This is a life changing world event that will be introducing many new things to some and be an easy transaction for others. We are all at different levels of our understanding and unfortunately there are those out there that have absolutely NO skills in tact and understanding...they will be the ones who will create chaos if there is any. We have been blessed to mingle with many very knowledgeable peeps who have shared what they have. We as full grown adults then have the responsibility to search and ponder on our own to take what we understand and learn about the things we may not have such a great understanding of. There are many facets to this and we may go in and find we know more than we thought or we may go in and find we have still much to learn. But bottom line is we need to be respectful and grateful for those who share so willingly...

thank you all!!! Lets see this thing get done!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/13/16   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:15 pm

What a crock of unmitigated paranoid blah, blah blah and ignorance.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Saturday Drama 8/13/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-