Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:43 am

LIFE IS ART wrote
46m ago
`~ A TRUST CALL SPECIAL UPDATE INFORMATION CALL w/ MASTERSTRUST ~ THE WINGIT CALL FOR AUGUST 11th, 2016 ~ ~ ​3:30pm EST ~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/88105215 ~ ALL CALLS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE: http://www.thewingitcall.com
Wonder how much Gerry's commission is for every trust that is sold?

hopeful wrote
28m ago
Does anyone know why WSOMN shut down? I have "heard" rumors but don't know for sure.

MDS1965 wrote
27m ago
SORRY...HAD TO STEP AWAY MOMENTARILY...HOPEFUL: THEY HAD "PEOPLE" ISSUES WITH BEHAVIOR AND SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS ADMINBILL SHUT IT DOWN. GROWNUPS WERE ACTING MORE LIKE CHILDREN...RATHER THAN SOON-TO-BE WEALTHY PEOPLE.

MDS1965 wrote
25m ago
OH...I CAN PUT IT IN REDNECK...THEY WERE ACTING LIKE IDIOTS.

hopeful wrote
25m ago
mds the people, admin bill, or both?

ubiety wrote
24m ago
Morning all.... could it be that AdminBill became uneasy with the release of some of his personal videos and information on the dinar daily site?

MDS1965 wrote
24m ago
UBIETY...I AM SURE THAT COULD PLAY A MAJOR PIECE TO THAT PUZZLE...

peaches wrote
24m ago
i wonder why you would shut down an entire site..seems logical to say bye bye to those acting out...

TWOGUNS336 wrote
23m ago
GUESSING THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THE STORY...PEACHES....AND WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW

TWOGUNS336 wrote
23m ago
NOTHING IS AT IT SEEMS......

ubiety wrote
23m ago
MDS..... that could be pretty unsettling no matter how ordinary and innocent, just the sense of violation

MDS1965 wrote
23m ago
AN OLD "REDNECK" SAYING - "SOMEONE CRAPPED THEIR PANTS AND NOW EVERYBODY HAS TO WEAR DIAPERS." THAT IS APPROPRIATE IN MANY CIRCLES TODAY...HOLD THE MASSES ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE FEW...
Don't you do the same thing at Wing-It?  Making everyone post within a specified time person?  You never did find my account.  LOL

Hilltop wrote
23m ago
well, he shut it down within a couple days after opening it up to new people, which were all vetted before entering..... coulda been a lotta liars that were 'vetted'   
hopeful wrote
23m ago
mds that is certainly a way to control people.

Hilltop wrote
23m ago
he has also removed all avatars from showing in the forum posts.. so there are a lot of factors involved in no chat there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Perfect example of the Pot calling the kettle black. 

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:36 pm

MDS1965 wrote
7m ago
GM LOST...OHHHH....WE HAVNE'T GOT THAT GREMLIN OR GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM YET...HAD SEVERAL THAT GOT BOOTED (INCLUDING GERRY YESTERDAY) AND OTHERS LAST NIGHT...

mgr wrote
5m ago
Question for the room. When looking at the bond information what is the yeild? i see the yeild/change and the price. Just not clear what it all means.

MDS1965 wrote
4m ago
MGR...DON'T GET ME TO LYING...BONDS WERE ONE OF MY MOST DIFFICULT CLASSES/SUBJECTS, BOTH AT EDWARD JONES AND WITH FINANCIAL MGT CLASS...YUCK!

You don't understand how the bond market works, but yet you are convinced and there is going to be a massive RV. 

Did you forget what Frank Bell said (one of the owners) that was in the Complaint against Sterling?

11:  FACTS GIVING RISE TO FORFEITURE

A.  The Business of Sterling Currency Group

17.  An individual who worked for Sterling from approximately 2013-2015 confirmed that Bell at one point told customer service representatives in a meeting that there would never be an Iraqi Dinar revaluation.

18.  Email communications between Rhame, J.Shaw, C.Shaw, and Bell confirm that these individuals know that the concept of the dinar revaluation is a scam.

a.  For instance, C.Shaw sent an October 20,  2010 email that stated, in part "I can't [sic] watch these folks be so stupid" and then stated "3 orders all for 100,000 at 200 each and 1 order for 10 notes at 300 shipping overnight each at 43.00 and to the same address."

https://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9-2015-amended-complaint.pdf.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Just yesterday I said something about it's time for Gerry to have another donation drive.  Well, here it is:

ADMIN wrote
moments ago
FROM GERRY MAGUIRE: I HAVE A REQUEST IF YOU CAN HELP. I AM TAKING UP DONATION'S FOR COMPUTER REPAIR/REPLACMENT,, ,,,, IF YOU CAN’T THAT’S OKAY TOO GO TO THE WEBSITE, HTTP://WWW.THEWINGITCALL.COM AND DONATE FROM THERE, IF YOU CAN. NO BIGGIE IF YOU CANT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Suprise... Suprise.... Suprise!........................................................Not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:22 pm

MALLY wrote
35m ago
GOOD AFTERNOON, INDIANA!! LOVE THOSE "REDBIRDS"!!    
cowpoke wrote
35m ago
Does anyone ever feel we are in a cycle: we get close; it doesn't happen; then info begins to build again so that it about to happen

TWOGUNS336 wrote
33m ago
COWPOKE.....WE ARE ALL FEELING THE EBB AND FLOW, FOR SURE....HOPING THAT WORLD EVENTS BRING THIS TO AN END...SO WE CAN BEGIN...

cowpoke wrote
31m ago
Two I think necessity will be the only force to make it happen. PTB will never let it go if not forced.

zjb wrote
2m ago
Twoguns saw you saying you are still plagued with the win 10 push even in IE11... Got this from DebTarHeelGirl and it has worked perfectly... https://www.grc.com/never10.htm No hijacks from IE You may want to check it out. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Sooner or later more and more will come to see what is going on in the Wing It Chatbox. Lord forbid anybody should question anything just be happy and uplifting, Oh and just don't forget to keep supporting the board with your donations.  I just don't understand why it took me so long to figure out what they are doing there.

I remain.
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:16 pm

These people are good at what they do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:49 pm

How can what they can be considered good when how they do it is so bad?

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Let me rephrase.....   

They are good at scamming and lying to people. 

They are good at representing themselves as trustworthy people. 

They are good at getting people to believe in what they say.

They are good at getting people to believe in something that is never going to happen.

They are good at ruining people's lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:28 pm

That sounds better.............even if it is worse for the people who fall victims to their plan.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Raindancer777 wrote
29m ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IdrGPeBiiM Roomies if any doubt of this being real with the zim you should ABSOLUTLY listen to this report from a meeting with the WF bank manger appointment

My Eyes Adored You wrote
32m ago
Anybody know what "Clear the decks and pass the ammunition" means over on the WSOMN site?

LIFE IS ART wrote
28m ago
`~ COMPUTER STILL IS ~~~~~~ SLUGGISH. BUT, HERE'S ADMIN BILL'S DEFINITION OF "CLEAR THE DECKS" PS - THE MEANING OF TODAY'S HEADER IS: IT IS A NAVAL TERM USED IN THE DAYS OF WOODEN WAR SHIPS MEANING TO CLEAR THE DECKS OF UNNECESSARY ITEMS AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE BATTLE. IN ESSENCE BE READY SO YOU DON'T NEED TO GET READY. HIS REPORT IS IN THE FORUM, RUMORS/INTEL.

grandma wrote
20m ago
Sound like they don't want us to have to much money to help anyone WF doesn't want us to have funds per sharon's video.

Amarok wrote
20m ago
Grandma, It just reflects how 'on the edge' this RV is. Momentum is our favor. On the bank call - the bank wanted to see the zims, saw the zims, and got really excited. It's all good!

Amarok wrote
18m ago
What I heard Sharon say is that this indicates all the assertions the banks have made about these currencies have been dis-information.

Amarok wrote
11m ago
My question, Sharen said the bank manager tried to give her another number in a larger city where she could exchange. Tried? I want one!

logan wrote
16m ago
Hello Room ~ Does antone have the Trust Call Replay ?

MALLY wrote
15m ago
LOGAN~~GERRY FORGOT TO RECORD SO HE IS GETTING THE RECORDING FROM THE COMPANY HE WORKS WITH, HON~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Awww, isn't that a crying shame.  It was just a promo for his trust company partner anyway.

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:22 pm

LIFE IS ART wrote
48m ago
`~ HI EVERYONE ~~ I'M SORRY, I'VE BEEN HAVING REALLY SERIOUS COMPUTER ISSUES HERE FOR THE PAST 12 HOURS OR SO, AND FOR SOME REASON THIS SYSTEM WOULD NOT ALLOW ME BACK IN THE ROOM {{ SIGH!!!}}} I KEEP GETTING BUMPED OFF, AND THIS COMPUTER HD IS ~~~ DYING. VERY HARD TO WORK.. MISSED YOU ALL.

TWOGUNS336 wrote
27m ago
MODS MAKE $0 PER HOUR AND GERRY HAS GRACIOUSLY DOUBLED OUR PAY....SO HANG IN THERE WITH US.....WE WILL ERADICATE THE GREMLINS.....HEHEHE 
TWOGUNS336 wrote
27m ago
GOTTA TELL YOU ALL......THE BACK ROOM HAS BEEN ON FIRE TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF OUR GREMLIN ISSUES.....SO APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING..... MODS MAKE

TWOGUNS336 wrote
18m ago
HAVEN'T NEEDED BULLETS IN THIS ROOM FOR A LONG TIME.....GLAD TO LEAVE THE GUNS ON THE POST BY THE DOOR....

TWOGUNS336 wrote
16m ago
EVEN THE MODS ARE IMPRESSED AT WHAT LIA DOES FOR THE WINGIT ROOM.....THAT'S WHY WE CALL HER "QUEEN LIA"......THOUGH SHE HATES THAT..... HEHEHE

david120 wrote
13m ago
Twoguns just wish i was betteri am not tonigh, wish this would have went whlle i was hone is how bad it is in my field right now

david120 wrote
10m ago
I did some reading earlier rwoguns not sure how take it or just leave it alone if you know what i mean

david120 wrote
5m ago
The adversary is kicking me down pretty hard right now

TWOGUNS336 wrote
5m ago
PEOPLE....THIS IS TOO LATE IN THE GAME TO LOSE HOPE

david120 wrote
3m ago
I really have one lastvthing to get rid of and that is my currency

david120 wrote
4m ago
Wont get a lot for it but it would help now

MALLY wrote
4m ago
AND THAT, SWEET DAVID, IS NOT AN OPTION!!! KEEP YOUR CURRENCY~~~

david120 wrote
4m ago
I know this is where I need to be i am just honest this a trying timevright for me

david120 wrote
4m ago
Things are that bad

TWOGUNS336 wrote
3m ago
DAVID....SAME FOR EVERYONE HERE....WELCOME TO WINGIT

How in the hell would you know what he's going through?

MALLY wrote
3m ago
DO YOU HAVE ANYONE~~FRIEND, FAMILY, CHURCH, SALVATION ARMY~~ANYTHING OR ANYONE THAT YOU CAN GO TO?

david120 wrote
3m ago
Been wingingit since 2014 really badly

TWOGUNS336 wrote
3m ago
DAVID....YOU ARE HERE IN THIS ROOM...FOR A REASON.....SOMEONE BELIEVED IN YOU.....AND NOW...WE DO TOO.

david120 wrote
1m ago
Mally I work 18 hours a day driving and trying to my business going,

david120 wrote
1m ago
Mally I work 18 hours a day driving and trying to my business going,

david120 wrote
44s ago
I will work toll 3 am and get back up at 7 am

Raindancer777 wrote
55s ago
David Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

david120 wrote
23s ago
That was awesome rain thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:35 pm

david120 wrote
9m ago
I am not lossing hope, just telling youball wherevI am right now you are truelly a family to me really you are

TWOGUNS336 wrote
8m ago
DAVID....WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.....YOUR PART IS TO KEEP THE HOPE...OUR PART IS TO SHARE THE BURDEN.....

david120 wrote
8m ago
Yes, Fr David, just things went from bad to worse for the last three days

david120 wrote
7m ago
Just need get somethings off my chest and to let my family here know it it is not a bed of softness for me right now

david120 wrote
6m ago
I know it will things are not for me right now, they really are not

Fr David wrote
6m ago
What makes you get up every morning? Besides work. The prospect of making a difference. And yes, You can make a difference. Faith

david120 wrote
5m ago
I know it will happen I could have used today snd yesterday, It will come sooner or later, hope it is sooner

Raindancer777 wrote
5m ago
David if you are who and what I think you are it is time to beat the enemy with the same weapon Jesus used when he came in contact with the enemy (THE WORD) Many times you would hear him say (IT IS WRITTEN) in your case I would suggest you remind the adversary who you are and remind him IT IS WRITTEN) NO WEPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER!!!!

david120 wrote
4m ago
It is how I was raised idol hands produce nothing, So i knowcto work andvthatvis what I do

david120 wrote
4m ago
I am using my phone mine sucks to rain

david120 wrote
3m ago
Ttyl got to work night all

TWOGUNS336 wrote
2m ago
DAVID...IF YOU FOCUS ON WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.....YOU WILL NEVER SEE WHAT YOU DO HAVE. WHY ARE YOU HERE? AND WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO EXPERIENCE WHILE YOU ARE HERE?

More damage done to people from Gurus......

And their Mods!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 pm

OK David has been marked (no matter if he knows it or not) to be the next one Banned.  Unwritten law on Wingit "Keep negative feelings , notions and posting to your self as it disturbs Wingit Disney land..................

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:16 am

@Ssmith wrote:
Just yesterday I said something about it's time for Gerry to have another donation drive.  Well, here it is:

ADMIN wrote
moments ago
FROM GERRY MAGUIRE: I HAVE A REQUEST IF YOU CAN HELP. I AM TAKING UP DONATION'S FOR COMPUTER REPAIR/REPLACMENT,, ,,,, IF YOU CAN’T THAT’S OKAY TOO GO TO THE WEBSITE, HTTP://WWW.THEWINGITCALL.COM AND DONATE FROM THERE, IF YOU CAN. NO BIGGIE IF YOU CANT

What if you use the time that you spend on the forums and doing calls and look for work instead?

Why should folks pay for your computer when they are having a hard time paying their bills and making ends meet because of all the time they spend in your forum and on your calls listening to a bunch of nonsense?

How many times can you keep repeating the same thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:18 am

Oh, I am sorry to say some will contribute because they believe this person is the only true leader to their destinations.  He has his Mods trained to preach his messages as he sits back on his fat ass laughing his way all the way to the bank.  He believes the longer he can convince his group the goal is just over the next horizon the more people he will be able to come along and join his group and supporting his causes,  When funds get  low he just brings up another hard luck story for people to send money in.  

The only satisfaction I get is that eventually he will get caught like Tony did and end up in the cross bar hotel.  

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Thursday Drama 8/11/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: