Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:38 am

OK, so no, I did not hack this website, although to someone like me, it wasn't properly secured and I could have really done some damage.  No my friends, I did NOT do this.  The site has been hacked since at least June of this year.

Seems while everyone is out talking about this guru and that guru and this date of the RV and that, nobody even gave a darn about what was happening with the actual dinar dealer website themselves.

It's my opinion, and read carefully, OPINION, that this particular dinar dealer did NOT know this happened.

I am putting all dinar dealers on alert, your sites may be hacked, and I'm letting all customers know:

YOUR INVOICES ARE OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Here is my recent article:

Iraq currency dealer hacked

And my video explaining it:

Link to video:

Iraq Currency Dealer Hacked

I got rid of a bunch of people on my newsletter (over 1,000) who didn't open my emails in the last few months, so that saved me about $60 a month, so now I've got room for people who actually care.

Feel free to share this post, I will be making at least three more videos going over the hack.

Let's see what happens next.

It's going to get very interesting.

If you are not on the newsletter, you better get on it now!

Subscribe here:  http://goo.gl/NfnYpC

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Wouldn't you know it, the one company, out of ALL the companies, had the nerve to contact me yesterday, within about six hours of posting my video, and had the nerve to threaten me.

Don't worry dinar company, I don't have to be the one to put the truth out, there are others who had already bought this information about your business to my attention.

Oh yeah, archive.org is a wonderful thing.

http://dinarrvnews.net/major-iraqi-currency-dinar-dealer-website-hacked-data-stolen/

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:21 pm

At this point, I'll let the rest of you figure out what company it is, should be pretty easy.

Hint, I did google searches to find out.

Nick Giammarino

Back to top Go down
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:12 pm

@nickgiammarino wrote:
Wouldn't you know it, the one company, out of ALL the companies, had the nerve to contact me yesterday, within about six hours of posting my video, and had the nerve to threaten me.

Don't worry dinar company, I don't have to be the one to put the truth out, there are others who had already bought this information about your business to my attention.

Oh yeah, archive.org is a wonderful thing.

http://dinarrvnews.net/major-iraqi-currency-dinar-dealer-website-hacked-data-stolen/

Nice Work!! I'm looking them up now  
omg run run

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Nick Giammarino

Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Same thing ... simply put you are trying to find a tempest in a teapot. Notice the subdirectory, user files, that is used for stuff that is technically not a part of the website. I kept pages their while working on them so they were not accessible to the public but still easy to access and look at with various computers. (A couple of sites I maintained the owners had Macs, so the pages, back then anyway, rendered differently than they did on my PC. I would upload the pages to the user directory and then go and look at them on one of their Macs.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:09 pm

What they are is publicly available content from the TLD dinarinc.com.

Subdirectory names don't matter too much as you can name them anything, but using typically named ones are just for the one using them to keep some sorta sense for them.

What matters more are what permissions they have and who can access to them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:09 am

It is nothing, whatever they are, and however they got there, they are, at least as far as I can tell, meaningless notes to anyone other that the person for which they are intended. No harm, no foul, no story.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices   Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:20 am

Nick Giammarino

Back to top Go down

Major Iraqi Dinar Website Hacked - I Have Customer Invoices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: