Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion?

4 posters

Go down

ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? Empty ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion?

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:57 am

Bill, you keep talking about the process and procedures, but no body has ever explained them. Not even TNT Tony or your pal RayRen. Can't you share those? Your followers would sure like to know. They can't seem to come up with anything except for what they have heard from these so called Guru's who claim secret sources for the INTEL they share, but really aren't supposed to. Do you remember saying this is a scheduled event? Do you have that schedule by any chance?

You do seem to think there are still "T"'s to cross and "I"'s to be dotted, but do you have anything that says that? After 11 years of your research in this, surely there must be something you have that you can post as proof of this "RV" event that will clearly define what is about to take place in these "windows" you keep presenting?

Maybe you could also explain why you could buy a 100 trillion dollar Zimbabwe note off of EBay today for about $50.00, but tomorrow or at least in the next 24 - 72 hour window you keep putting out, will be worth millions of US dollars. There are more than a few curious minds that would like to know where all that money is going to come from, including the folks who hang on every word you utter about it.

So why don't you come on over and explain it all? You still have your account here. It's bclarkutah in case you forgot. Here's a link: https://www.dinardaily.net/u5527

Or would you rather hide behind your forum where you can ban and delete members who don't conform to your way of thinking. Can you have folks question things that don't add up, yes? Didn't you start off as an "Open Mind" forum where people can have a place to talk and chat about the "RV"? What happened there? Can't it still be a place for folks to participate in an "Open Minded" discussion?

Maybe you could come over and teach us all a few things? There is a lot that everybody can learn. Wouldn't it be great if you can share your great wealth of information from your years of experience and knowledge? Can you have such a discussion?

...Or are you to afraid to show just how little you know and that those sources you claim to have are people who have nothing to do with any RV/GCR related event?

( By the way, Ponee has a new chat opened up for anybody, including current and banned members of WSOMN, Wingit, RTC, etc... You can even "CAP" up if you desire! LOL There are only 4 rules. Here's the link: https://www.dinardaily.net/t23896-forum-rules )

ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? Empty Re: ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion?

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:58 am

Yes, why is it that none of the Gurus can explain exactly how this RV/GCR will work?

There has to be more to this than just some mythical "button" that needs to be pushed. 

More than one Guru has said that this will be the greatest wealth transfer in the history of mankind. 

Is there one Guru that is able to come forward and give a detailed explanation?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? Empty Re: ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion?

Post by Just4Tom74 Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Love the post!  Unfortunately, I believe the person (I say person because I am not sure if IT is a male, female, or some other combination of the two) to dare to tell anything about the so called sources.  You know what?  I bet they come to him in a dream during his sleep or is it through a fart from some barely digestible food he has consumed.  Either way it is my opinion that it stinks and best be kept where others believe it to be perfume.  JMO

I remain. Just4Tom74
ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? 1656125192 ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? 1656125192 ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? 1656125192 2cents
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Ssmith wrote:Yes, why is it that none of the Gurus can explain exactly how this RV/GCR will work?

There has to be more to this than just some mythical "button" that needs to be pushed. 

More than one Guru has said that this will be the greatest wealth transfer in the history of mankind. 

Is there one Guru that is able to come forward and give a detailed explanation?
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

ADMINBILL...Can you have an "Open Minded" discussion? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:30 pm

Why ask scumbag cashier bill? He's dumber than a box of rocks.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum