Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/10/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/10/16   Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 pm

ADMINBILL

Date: 1h ago  
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2016 (9:25AM MDT)

YESTERDAY THE WAS A GOOD DAY FOR INFORMATION. IT IS POSSIBLE WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF GOOD TIMES. THAT IS NOT A PROMISE IT IS SIMPLY AN OBSERVATION BASED UPON THE INFORMATION I HAVE BEEN PROVIDED.

ARE WE THERE? I AM NOT AT THE BANK AS I WRITE THIS SO THE ANSWER IS NO. WE ARE NOT THERE UNTIL YOU AND I ARE CHATTING WITH OUR WEALTH MANAGERS TO DETERMINE OUR NEXT COURSE OF ACTION.

YESTERDAY SOMEONE ASKED WHAT IS WAS REFERRING TO ABOUT US BEING AN INSIGNIFICANT PART OF THIS PROCESS. THE ANSWER IS THAT THE TOTAL VALUE OF MONIES INVOLVED IN THE RV, BUT MUST PARTICULARLY THE GCR (WHICH IS A DINARLAND TERM) AND THE HISTORICAL BONDS IS SO ASTRONOMICAL IT IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO FOLKS LIKE US.

WE, DINARIANS, ARE SUCH A SMALL FRACTION (IN TOTAL VALUE HELD) OF THIS PROCESS. THAT WE ARE INVOLVED IS A TRUE BLESSING FOR US TO WHICH WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL.

DURING THE PAST 11 YEARS I HAVE BEEN A PART OF SEVERAL DINAR GROUPS WHICH DESERVE A BIG SHOUT OUT FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT SPENT ON YOUR BEHALF REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY WERE A FREE OR PAID SITE OR BLOG.

WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS POST ADD THOSE YOU REMEMBER AS WELL AS THE INDIVIDUALS THAT YOU REMEMBER, MANY OF WHICH HAVE PASSED THIS EARTHLY VEIL TO BE WHICH OUR CREATOR.

DINAR VETS
PEOPLES TALK RADIO
TNT
OOM
OKIE
TONY
DAN
GARY
FRANK
DELTA
POPPY
THAT'S A START.....  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/10/16   Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:35 pm

You're late again, AdminBill.  We already have a list here.  http://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-guru-s-there-are

I think we need to start a new list.

Have You Ever Wondered How Many Dinar Gurus Are In Prison or Under Indictment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/10/16   Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Ah yes ... the Dinarland Hall of Shame......

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 8/10/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: