Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 am

DIDN'T AWAKE SAY "GOODBYE"? GUESS NOT!!

Posted by scotchie

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Post from another Forum: For Information:

Awake-in-3D August 8, 2016 at 6:25pm

I will be completely offline for the coming days – basically a total shutdown. There is nothing more I can say or do from this moment onward.

Hello fellow Gladiators! I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some things… Hopefully! Smile

The rumors and speculation around my "shutdown post" from last week are fascinating to read. Those whom have known me for a long time -most of you here on this site - know that I write with purpose and specificity. I don’t typically generalize my posts with enigmatic phraseology. So, in the above excerpt from my post of last week, I wrote that I would be offline for “the coming days”, meaning, not permanently offline. The phrase “there is nothing more I can say or do from this moment onwards”… ok, maybe not written clearly enough. What I meant was that anything I can say would only be a repeat of what I have been repeating all along regarding “staying grounded”; “remaining calm”; and keeping “fear of the unknown in check”. There is also the simple fact that the details and information I have in these final “GCR Days of Our Lives” soap opera are not able to be posted or summarized in such a way as to not propagate the confusion that already exists in GCR Land. I just won’t be a party to the state of confusion that permeates our daily roller coaster experience.

After the last public conference call I was on, I markedly noticed that anxiety and concern has seems to have now shifted from notions of being “left out” of the exchange process, concern over the NDA, confusion about Trust Entities, and worries about exchanging into fiat vs. asset-backed proceeds, etc. to concerns about what’s going to happen “after” the exchanges are completed (buying precious metals, hyper-inflation, banks becoming insolvent, the “Cabal” remaining in power, etc.). This landscape gave me personal pause to reflect on many things, hence my comments of last week regarding my “role” in this entire GCR morass. I have a family, regular work (J.O.B.), personal relationships, and daily life challenges as do we all. Keeping all of this in harmony and balance in a body-mind-spirit sense gets difficult people! LOL

To dispel the rumors which apparently have become Dinar Land fact:

I have not exchanged

I was not asked or told to go dark

I am not at risk or danger to my well-being or position in the exchange process (not even by those wildly entertaining, self-proclaimed “Guru Hunters” – hi guys, bet you can’t wait for Comic Con to start so you can dust off those Star Trek Klingon dress-up costumes! No offense to Trekkies intended... I love all things Star Trek! )

Today continues to be a great day for progress… another milestone step (so to speak) has just been crossed! Insert "KABOOM" here... Where is that S3G BOOM GIRL? Haven't seen her in awhile...

---Ai3D Smile

[Sidebar Note]

I find myself perplexed regarding why some information providers feel an apparently passionate “need” to deride, insult and legally threaten others in Dinar Land. I was recently called a “complete moron” by one such provider whom I used to hold in high regard and respect (actually, I still do). Especially by one who presents himself as being an information provider for the sole reason of educating others with facts and rationale with the altruistic goal of instilling calm and confidence in Dinar Land.

I may disagree with some information others are reporting, I may even question the assumptions or landscapes used as the basis of my contrarian point of view. Questions and different points of view create the very foundations for greater awareness and understanding among objective individuals and groups.

So I ask, where in that altruistic endeavor to foster a greater understanding, awareness and confidence is there a place for name calling and personal insults? Maybe I am a moron for simply not agreeing with you? Or maybe anyone not considered on par with your mental capacity is just simply moronic? Have I insulted you or threatened you in any way? Nope. I have been a guest speaker on many different conference calls, but only by request, and I agreed only to help others to the best of my ability given what I have with a primary goal to instill confidence and reduce anxiety and stress that is a part of the daily GCR experience. Have you ever spoken to me? Nope. Have you attempted to gather facts before assigning your derogatory labels to those you don’t know? Nope.

In any case, Mr. "Bear", we are all in this together and I would love to speak to you one-on-one if you are so inclined. I am sure issues and events just got off on the wrong foot somehow. It would be wonderful to just cease with the uninformed and misplaced insults and name-calling. Thank you. Smile

Save

Save

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:17 am

Here is Awake in 3 D's Goodbye.... guess it was a lie like the rest of them.   http://www.dinardaily.net/t56507-awake-in-3d-says-goodbye-8-4-16#287715

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:01 pm

"I am not at risk or danger to my well-being or position in the exchange process (not even by those wildly entertaining, self-proclaimed “Guru Hunters” – hi guys, bet you can’t wait for Comic Con to start so you can dust off those Star Trek Klingon dress-up costumes! No offense to Trekkies intended... I love all things Star Trek! )"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:29 pm

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Gee ... five whole days, better than I thought she would do.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pebbles1

PostSubject: Re: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 pm

I heard somewhere (can't remember) that Awake in 3d is actually Sean David Morton.  Anyone know it that's true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie   Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:13 pm

This thing is so addictive.  I often worry about these Intel gurus after the RV happens.  Talk about withdrawal.... JMO omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Didn't Awake Say Goodbye? Guess Not" - WSOMN Scotchie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-