Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The Latest Excuses" - Guest Post by Hope for the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "The Latest Excuses" - Guest Post by Hope for the World   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:43 am

Entry Submitted by Hope for the World at 10:34 PM EDT on August 8, 2016

Oh that’s rich! The latest excuse for delay is that low level WF management got huffy and took their marbles home having finally learned the RV was real?? Well, A) I don’t believe that is true for one second (the WF personal banker who opened my account for me over two and a half years ago KNEW ALL ABOUT IT - and this was just a personal banker at a small branch!). And, B) you’d think those ancient Chinese Elders with all of their he-who-holds-the-gold-makes-the-rules clout would have the wisdom to avoid such a rookie mistake and the power to supersede any more delay tactics.

But therein lies the rub.

They DO have the wisdom to avoid such rookie mistakes and they DO have the power to make good on their word (which, considering how many times they've said they wanted it to go and it didn’t is beginning to sound like lip service).

And you know what else is a little hinky about those ancient Chinese Elders and their he-who-holds-the-gold-makes-the-rules insistence? For 5,000 years the cabal (simple term for “bad guys in general”) have been slowly degenerating this planet and its inhabitants into complete mental/physical/spiritual/psychological submission, their master plan being ownership of the planet with a slave force to serve their every perverted whim. They have performed every imaginable atrocity to ‘reduce population to a manageable number’ and to dehumanize and to demoralize and to pillage our human ability for free thinking – and beyond. And all the while, while mankind was being pummeled to smithereens, what were those ancient Chinese Elders busy doing?

They were busy fleshing out and stock piling the planet’s gold.

They were murderously abusing their own slave labor force in their greedy rush for more gold, and more power, and more gold, and more power…until the time finally arrived when their gold and their power gave them license to consider themselves the rule-makers of the world.

They watched what was happening to earth’s inhabitants, the carnage and devastation reigning down upon mankind, and what was their only concern? Piling up their earthly riches. Warehousing all that gold.

Fast forward to 2016 when unfathomably brave men and women have finally, after great loss and sacrifice, brought down the cabal, and they’ve crushed their methods of control; when a bullet-proof global financial system has been set in place, tried and tested to perfection; when scores of peaceful organic governments have been restored, and when an army of do-gooders is staged to flood the world with restorative resources…that is, just as soon as those ancient Chinese Elders get around to releasing all that gold they said they collected and protected just for us for all those 5,000 years, just so the planet finally could move on in its evolution…

Yeah…about that…

I personally do not believe the Chinese Elders ever planned on giving up their gold or their assumptive power position over the world.

I don’t think they ever gave a single thought to the possibility that mankind might wake up one day, and work together to save ourselves, and take back all that was taken or hidden or destroyed.

I don’t think they thought we were smart enough.

But look who’s scrambling for excuses now in the absence of a good Plan B. The low level managers felt the fool and walked out, honestly? A zombie apocalypse would have been more believable.

So, here’s my current take on things. Every time those ancient Chinese Elders prolong the inevitable, they compound their situation – which is already pretty darn grim. I mean, can you imagine having all that blood on your hands? Thousands and thousands of years of conscious-lessly inflicted pain and suffering and death and destruction, every individual act falling on your head? Whether it’s karmic payback or the weight of God’s judgment, I can’t imagine there has ever been, in the history of existence, a greater punishment forthcoming.

I sure hope those guys enjoyed their gold.

If I was in their shoes I would be on my knees begging for that button to be pressed, begging for relief to go out into the world, begging for a shred of forgiveness from any worldly direction. I would wear myself out trying to make up for even the slightest degree of my trespasses (and 5,000 years is a long time to accumulate trespasses). I would do anything – anything! – to lighten the burden of my sins. I wouldn’t keep making feeble excuses just to hold on to my golden goodies for one more day. I’m just over 1% of their ripe old age of 5,000 but I’m smart enough to know when to throw in the towel and save myself.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "The Latest Excuses" - Guest Post by Hope for the World   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:29 am

Or...there really are no such people as the Chinese Elders. It's all fantasy and make-believe.

Yep, I think I'll go with that.

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "The Latest Excuses" - Guest Post by Hope for the World   Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:34 am

there are no excuses for lies and misinformation. in fact if you would never print there garbage you would   not have false hopes of something that probably will never happen but I do realize this will never happen. the sad  part is many people plan there entire existence that this will happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The Latest Excuses" - Guest Post by Hope for the World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-