Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:49 pm

ADMINBILL

adminbill

Date: February 6th
FROM AN OUTSIDE SOURCE

Printer Friendly

YOU DECIDE

Did some digging today.  Kenny has his twitter account Kenny2224, a follower @Michelle_Diston 
who is actually Michelle Rheinschmidt-Same, a psychologist at Northwestern University in social 
perception and communication lab.  she published a research paper in the Open Science Framework 
which had the same symbol on the website that Kenny has used on his Twitter account
Then there is @distonmikee
then there is @midemidediston on Twitter with the same profile picture on the kenny2224 Twitter account
not sure yet how they are all connected but it is obvious the girl at Northwestern is obviously tied to Kenny
My mind has been racing if this is some sort of social perception experiment taking place to cause disruption
 and see how people react

Thank you.  Her profile picture on Twitter is the same one at Northwestern....that's what lead me to connect 
the dots. I searched for hours trying to find Kenny on the web without any luck...will keep searching
thanks for keeping my name out of it

If you go to this If you go to this page this icon in the upper left was used as a profile picture here by one of Kenny's trolls I believe:  https://osf.io/3gqym/
Here is Michelle Rheinschmidts twitter picture:  https://twitter.com/Michele_Diston
Here is Michelle Rheinschmidts profile photo from Northwestern:  
http://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/MRheinschmidtSame.htm

Kenny posted last night on his twitter that he is paying $12 a month for "hidemyass" and has used 
100 IP addresses that he uses then gets rid of them.  He said it was him that posted from Iraq about gun 
fire in the streets that the RV was there a couple weeks ago. 
He posted that Lasse is one of his accounts
He also posted that he is living in North Port, FL!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:50 pm

One11FREEDOM

HOST

RE: FROM AN OUTSIDE SOURCE

Printer Friendly

Great detective job Bill.... this kenny/demensions there of is So gross!

nwmontana

Fire Monkey Wrangler

Printer Friendly

what kinda freaky rabbit lives down that hole? YIKES!

Hooch000

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Great job Bill.
Do I smell a twitter campaign coming on? Give Kenny a taste of his own medicine! 

Blaze

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Great job Bill!! Very interesting....never thought that we could all be part of a social experiment...but nothing surprises me any more.
Thank you 

Brigantine

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

There was a guy on a cmkx board. I can't even remember his handle right now. Maybe KFL or someone else who was there can help me out with his name. But, he was a fed apologist. Every time the fed came up, he was in there swinging, explaining away the fed crimes and telling people they were crazy for thinking the fed was the problem and that they needed to go away. The fed after all, was integral to the financial well being of the US. It was certainly too powerful and entrenched in the financial system to "go down" as I have been predicting since 2006.

Well, you can imagine how that went over with me... A friend did some digging and figured out who he was and sent me his web site address at the University of NC Wilmington. I went and spent some time on that site. In the process, I discovered that this ya-yo was doing Research on crowd behaviors. So, I asked him in the open forum, using his real name and asking if he was using the forum as part of his research. He also had some direct connection to the fed, I forget what that was and I asked him if his research was paid for and supported by the fed and whether they were aware of his provocations and encouraged or possibly even directed them.

Well all of that, was against the rules. No exposing people's real identity. No direct attacks, etc. So, my post got blown away, almost immediately and I was put on a 3 day vacation, immediately. But, enough people saw it, that he was never able to turn the opinion of that board again and within days, he was gone. I of course, was persona non grata amongst the little clique of particular morons that ran that particular board. It was no great loss. Bottom line is, these scum need to be rooted out and exposed for all to see. 

~My Dad.

kevfinliam

Printer Friendly

Claymof - HAHAHA!

Dang, was that guy a transparent tool! You know my penchant for research and for every specious and/or false assertion he made, I had a verifiable third-party link to countermand the dribble he was spewing. 

hunter

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Yes, Brigantine, the dogged persistence points to instigation from somewhere, most likely with pay. Agent provocateur tactics. 

jr777

Printer Friendly

Admin, great job of digging!Smile

Emtp2210

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

ADMINBILL.. good job on turning over the different leaves that seem to blow into the room. Greatly appreciated, sir. 

Kmhollow

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Great Job Bill…! 

Brigantine

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

They've been using Agent Provocateur tactics forever and it still works. i don't know if it goes as far back as the Napoleonic wars, but I do know it goes back to the Russian Revolution. And of course, that all gets blamed on US, since 1700s. When in fact it is the string pullers in Europe who are directing all the subterfuge. We are hated, because those string pullers are constantly meddling with foreign countries' politics and messing it up, badly. 

~My Dad.

ingenius1

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

wouldn't doubt it! But what's special that he keeps trying to get into this forum? I think it's all the folks in here that are "awake" and to disrupt our energy SMH... 

hanna

Printer Friendly

ADMINBILL, if I may, here is what my intuition guides me to believe about all of this: those posts allegedly made by PAM, ZebraGirl, and Wolfy "feel" totally false to me. The remarks attributed to them seem based on nothing but vitriol - they do not ring true to me at all for any of them. It is my heart guiding me, not anything more factual than that. I have learned to trust my heart and intuition, for intuition/feeling is the language of the soul, and soul KNOWS the truth. So, for me at least, those posts are nonsense. (To clarify, this is my personal opinion.)

As to the Kenny character - and all his aliases - it is also my opinion that he (or she, whatever the identity) is indeed the one who is being paid for the disruption being caused. I recall reading years ago that these "trolls" are indeed employed by certain entities to do what they do; I recall even that someone disclosed at one point where they were being trained to do their work (a leak from the UK disclosed it). Sorry, I do not recall specifics, but only that there are quite o lot of such internet trolls at work. Sad, isn't it? But THEY are getting paid for it - not the people here or the other forum, who genuinely make an effort to share to the best of their abilities.

Also, I wonder if others recall the TNT #wearethepeople campaign, which Tony quite brilliantly organized to make sure that "our" voices were heard, and "our" seat at the RV table was assured. At that time "Mike Diston" (among other names used) started his campaign against TNT and all who believed in the RV/GCR process. Perhaps he was locked out of the TNT chatroom then because it had been closed. So now (again, it is my supposition) he might have found a new target, exactly because WSOMN is successful and attracting so many people.

Lastly, the profile of Michelle Rheinschmidt is very intriguing, and the description of her work sort of matches what is going on here, doesn't it. A social experiment? How interesting! I suppose we cannot rule something like that out - at this point of place and time. You are an amazing researcher, ADMINBILL, to have found that information.

And finally ..... let all of us here keep in mind that we have a beautiful opportunity to stay in the beauty of the light, let us not be drawn back into a dark room! The latter is the goal of many more beings than we know. I personally know that we have the ability, the inner strength, to reach our goal(s) if our motivation and determination matches the goal(s).

To success of the light!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:55 pm

I wish I was getting paid Hanna It would be the best job I ever had messing with a bunch of idiots like u dinarians.
BlueEyedGoddess

Printer Friendly

Isn't Exogen's real name Ken? Just sayin'. 

TEX2007

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Don't think Exogen
has incentive to do a "Kenny"...
I AM most curious WHY ADMINbill was able to track this info
And Tony chose just to continually be a TARGET.....
As Tony says,.."Who does this make sense too"..??? 

hunter

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Tex, many are making the mistake that Admin tracked him down. Admin titled this thread: From an Outside Source, meaning to me that someone else had done the research. Also it says right in there: "I searched for hours trying to find Kenny on the web without any luck...will keep searching ...thanks for keeping my name out of it"
..which tells me that someone must have emailed or PM'd the info to Admin and he chose to post it.

Txdinargal

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Very interesting AdminBill. Thank you for researching and finding the information. Thanks for looking out for us. 

TEX2007

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Hunter,
..and the Plot thickens.... 

turquoise

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Well I have been watching 'little' Kenny popping in and out. I just saw on twitter from dinardaily (hey have to follow them too, though disgustingly negative) 'little' Kenny was bragging how many times he got banned from here. His screen name there is kenlej.

Here's the link: http://www.dinardaily.net/t51121-more-lies-from-wsomn-s-own-adminbill

Obviously feels the need to brag and feel big about himself. Sad. Calls himself the Guru Hunter, has posted 175 times and been a member since 12-23-2013 on that site.

Attachments

View image

RDC74

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

OMG an RV groupie stalker that hates TONY and wants to harass us? Admin you are some detective!

Bambi

Printer Friendly

I have been in this adventure for about 13 years now.  I don't remember how many years ago I read this or where I read it at.  The article was from a man who admitted that he had been getting paid to disrupt the Dinar chat rooms and cause as much trouble and discourse as he could.  He would go to a special place to work, there were 100's of people there, each with a computer, each assigned different places to wreck havoc.  Not all was assigned in Dinarland.  It was a long interesting read at the time.  And every since then, I don't take just anybody's word of what they say.  They were also charged with making up websites to put down Dinarland, to discourage people from buying Dinar at all or to give up and sell what they had.  Does anybody else remember reading this?

TEX2007

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

I wasn't here then BUT THAT makes LOT of
Sense......it costs a lot of $$$$$ to do it too.....
So the Question is....why?? 

Bigrich

Printer Friendly

Thanks Bill good job in ferreting out rats. I wonder if compiling this info and sending it certified mail to the board of regents of the college or any employer would have beneficial outcomes for said rodent? 

Finn3

Printer Friendly

I remember Diston from Tonys start on twitter in Jan 2014 Great detective work Bill Here's some more info on Mike Distonwww.dinardaily.net/t31699-mike-diston mriqd.com/tag/mike-diston/mriqd.com/2014/02/25/campaign-to-squish-mriqd-baghdad-invest/beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/02/these-are-the-3-who-want-to-make-it-their-business-to-make-sure-that-you-stop-getting-updated-info-from-tnt-2906690.html He went from his real name to Kenny after Tony outed him with his phone number so you're on the right track Bill Thank You for all you do 

freeladyjo

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

I have thought from the beginning that Kenny was part of a 'campaign' from some 'entity' because I had also read the article that Bambi talked about in her post and I have read several others like it as well.
Since these people who are doing their utmost to discourage us from continuing on this journey by telling us basically we are all fools, I sincerely doubt that Sterling would have been the 'entity' paying any of them. To me that makes NO sense at all if they wanted to continue making all that money.
I wholeheartedly agree with Brigantine and Ingenious1 that these trolls are here because we have a place for those who have not been afraid to travel down the 'rabbit hole' and we have been given the freedom of expression.  More than anything else, I think our knowledge scares those who have continued this fraud at our expense and that there are sites like this exposing them to the world terrifies them. For those that have just now only taken a peak down the hole, those like Kenny could make a difference but once you've been down there and discovered the stench, nothing will be able to dissuade you to go back. It's too late - we have found the truth and it's incredibly freeing because it's the truth you know that sets you free. When you realize how many more will learn the truth from all the people who aren't afraid to actually pursue the fraud and expose it for what it is, it is easy to see why the PTWere take such steps to try to stop it. It's taken a long time to get this far but we are finally at the tipping point and I believe 'they' are terrified and want nothing more than to stop this someway. I believe 'they' are too late - we will not be stopped. PTL
Thank you Admin Bill for giving us this opportunity, it is a valuable tool.  Every person reached here has a sphere of influence that can in the end affect many thousands of people and effectively help us change our world to one of peace, joy and love.  My gratitude to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Willis is a clever one all right!  His dumb act is just really a disguise for the genius that lurks behind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:09 pm

mieze

Veteran Member

Date: February 10th

Printer Friendly

Hanna, 

sorry, I do not agree with your comment about wolfy, I don`t understand what leads you to this conclusion ? Would you please take the time to explain ?
Please don`t get me wrong, I just want to understand your point of view, I don`t want to provocate you at all.

My inner being tells me something different, my feeling about wolfy is ...he is a very pure
and heartful human being....or wolf Smile 

walter-bs

Veteran Member

Date: February 14th

Printer Friendly

mieze,

I had to read the Hanna, post several times, before I think I got what hanna was saying.

I ask that you go back and read the post again.

The conclusion I reach is that false posters, maskeraiding as those other people,
made comments that were not true.

The pretender attempted to place Wolfy and others in a bad light.

But her intuition told her otherwise.

Wolfy and others are the solution not the problem.

The pretenders and their false claims are the problem.

OK enough for me trying to interpet someone elses writing.

I will let the original posters intent and chosen words stand for themselves.

Walter-bs Grin
Walter-bs grin 

moneynow247

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Quote :
TEX2007 wrote:

Don't think Exogen
has incentive to do a "Kenny"...
I AM most curious WHY ADMINbill was able to track this info
And Tony chose just to continually be a TARGET.....
As Tony says,.."Who does this make sense too"..???

It was not ADMINBILL that did the research... someone sent it to Bill and he posted it here.  The word "Sorry" is in order from you... for making that mistake by not reading the TITLE....

hanna

Printer Friendly

@ Mieze:

I just discovered your question regarding my above posting. NO - I did not mean to convey anything negative at all about Wolfy. What I thought I stated was that those remarks attributed to Wolfy and the others were not - in my opinion - made by them. I agree with you that Wolfy's light-heartedness always shines through. That was my point in stating that the alleged remarks made on Twitter by Pam and ZebraGirl and Wolfy did not "feel" to be true - Wolfy would not have said anything like that! 

Sorry if I somehow gave the wrong impression. I certainly did not and DO NOT think the statements came from him. Someone else used their names and impersonated all three of them. 

Thank you, Walter-bs, for "interpreting" my message, and doing so correctly. As you stated, there are so many pretenders out there - and all they are accomplishing is aggravating problems, never creating solutions. They are doing a good job at that. My intent was, indeed, to speak out on behalf of those who I felt were being wrongfully accused of making hateful remarks in Twitter postings. I obviously do not think those posts came from Wolfy and the other two. 

BODI

HOST

Printer Friendly

BRAVO TO ADMIN AND OUTSIDE SOURCE.
BUT EQUALLY - BIG BIG BRAVO TO ALL THE MEMBERS THAT COMMENTED -
NICE TO SEE SUCH LIGHT SHINING THRU 
BODI

Whimsy

Veteran Member

Date: February 23rd

Printer Friendly

Great job thanks 

GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:11 pm

LMAO YEP Ss HE'S A CRAFTY ONE LMAO I SEE HE CLOSED THE FORUM AGAIN WONDER WHY HE DID THAT 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 pm

AdminBill did a great job of finding the connection between Kenny and Michele Diston and exposing the fact that WSOMN is an unknowing participant in some sort of social experiment. 

Maybe  he can put those sleuthing skills to work again and find the spy!  LMAOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Also, I wonder if others recall the TNT #wearethepeople campaign, which Tony quite brilliantly organized to make sure that "our" voices were heard, and "our" seat at the RV table was assured

Oh quite brilliant! Where did his arse end up? question tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:49 pm

@kenlej wrote:
ADMINBILL

adminbill

FROM AN OUTSIDE SOURCE

Printer Friendly

YOU DECIDE

Did some digging today.  Kenny has his twitter account Kenny2224, a follower @Michelle_Diston 
who is actually Michelle Rheinschmidt-Same, a psychologist at Northwestern University in social 
perception and communication lab.  she published a research paper in the Open Science Framework 
which had the same symbol on the website that Kenny has used on his Twitter account
Then there is @distonmikee
then there is @midemidediston on Twitter with the same profile picture on the kenny2224 Twitter account
not sure yet how they are all connected but it is obvious the girl at Northwestern is obviously tied to Kenny
My mind has been racing if this is some sort of social perception experiment taking place to cause disruption
 and see how people react

Thank you.  Her profile picture on Twitter is the same one at Northwestern....that's what lead me to connect 
the dots. I searched for hours trying to find Kenny on the web without any luck...will keep searching
thanks for keeping my name out of it

If you go to this If you go to this page this icon in the upper left was used as a profile picture here by one of Kenny's trolls I believe:  https://osf.io/3gqym/
Here is Michelle Rheinschmidts twitter picture:  https://twitter.com/Michele_Diston
Here is Michelle Rheinschmidts profile photo from Northwestern:  
http://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/MRheinschmidtSame.htm

Kenny posted last night on his twitter that he is paying $12 a month for "hidemyass" and has used 
100 IP addresses that he uses then gets rid of them.  He said it was him that posted from Iraq about gun 
fire in the streets that the RV was there a couple weeks ago. 
He posted that Lasse is one of his accounts
He also posted that he is living in North Port, FL!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:11 am

I can't wait to see his old scumbag scammer ass in jail. His day and the rest of the scumbag scammers will come. That's from a 3 letter agency source. Their days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"    Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:49 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
AdminBill did a great job of finding the connection between Kenny and Michele Diston and exposing the fact that WSOMN is an unknowing participant in some sort of social experiment. 

Maybe  he can put those sleuthing skills to work again and find the spy!  LMAOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Admin Bill "Willis Clark" outed Mike Diston "Kenny"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-