Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Wednesday Drama 8/3/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Wednesday Drama 8/3/16   Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 am

Rascal wrote
25m ago
Grief Jester is back, mountain goat is more tolerable than him

Zaob wrote
25m ago
Come to think of it I havent seen a Mountain Goat post in a long time...

Zaob wrote
25m ago
Anyone heard what happened to him/her 
MDS1965 wrote
25m ago
GM ZAOB...NOT NECESSARILY A BAD THING...

Zaob wrote
23m ago
She turned into DR Clark

KyleTime wrote
5m ago
LIA...I'm back from va ca. So far behind on work now but a break was good. Mt. Goat was told to either quit bashing the others and refrain from the negativity or they wouldn't be allowed to post anymore. She chose to not post

2thefuture wrote
5m ago
Talked to a friend just now. He's up to 165 500 mill zim. After I woke up, I asked what island are you buying. He adds every two weeks. At what point do you stop.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 8/3/16   Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Chief53 wrote
10m ago
Anybody here have any non-believing spouses or family....I sure do

CORNERSTONE wrote
10m ago
CHIEF, YES, AND IT IS SO SAD TO NOT BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT THIS WITH THEM. THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING! THEIR LIVES WILL CHANGE BECAUSE OF THIS!

ca butterfly wrote
9m ago
Question for the room - if they don't remove any zeroes on the Zimbabwe for us, does that also apply to people we have gifted aim to that won't have a clue what to do?

numen wrote
8m ago
Yes, it's overwhelming. Now we have to try to explain things to them. I gave my daughter two 100Ts when I thought it was .03 and 6 zeroes off.

numen wrote
6m ago
I wonder if less than 1 quad means one is ineligible for the structured contract arrangement. Just curious. 
numen wrote
6m ago
Did anyone read the Fisher post about 1 quad and over?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 8/3/16   Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:21 pm

GP Cobb wrote
12m ago
"40404@thewingtit call. Coming on now if hungry for bad intell: m.twitter.com/thewingitcall 12:01

CORNERSTONE wrote
11m ago
YES, THAT IS FALSE. THE TRUE TWITTER NOTIFICATION FROM WINGIT COMES FROM @WINGITCALL

CORNERSTONE wrote
8m ago
YES, GP, THE 'THE" IN FRONT INDICATES A FALSE TWEET SOURCE, PROBABLY KENNY

LIFE IS ART wrote
8m ago
`~ IF YOU GET TWEETS FROM HERE: @wingitcall IT'S REAL. ANY THING ELSE, WITH ANY ADDITIONAL NUMBERS, WORDS, LETTERS .... ALL BOGUS TWEETS. UNFOLLOW THEM. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 8/3/16   Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Hilltop wrote
6m ago
LIA PM

LIFE IS ART wrote
1m ago
`~ HILLTOP. PM ANSWERED ... BUT, ADMINBILL ~ ONCE AGAIN, SERIOUSLY CONFUSED. I'M NOT ON WSOMN. AND ANYTHING HE PUTS INTO HIS CHAT, HITS RECAPS FIRST..OR D. CHRONICLES. MEMBERS ASK FOR IT HERE, SO WE OBLIGE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 8/3/16   Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:15 pm

I am offended, Life is Art didn't mention Dinar Daily.... LOL... it hits HERE FIRST.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WingIt Wednesday Drama 8/3/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: