Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RTC pitching new Hologram product DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RTC pitching new Hologram product

Go down

RTC pitching new Hologram product Empty RTC pitching new Hologram product

Post by FairyDmac on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:59 pm

So the latest money maker for RTC will cure brittle bone disease, limes (lyme) disease, bunions, diabetes, back/hip pain and will help your dogs.  LOL

Atigerseye wrote
2h ago
FISHER, I know a teen with brittlebone disease-Are you saying that there will be something that may stop this disease process soon?
Fisher wrote
2h ago
yes to both recent q's
Uplifting wrote
2h ago
Fisher, Does it matter what size the home is to use 1 charm...is there a max sq ft. Ty
Fisher wrote
2h ago
I'd ask tonight, but I'm guessing one charm for about every 3k sq ft, unlsess a multi-story building
Fisher wrote
2h ago
I want you all to know thsat Mike/Mick5150, is acting as a liason between me and Thunder, and is tsking a video tour of the facility/home as we spak
Tulips wrote
2h ago
Fisher does the charm help correct bunions?
Fisher wrote
2h ago
probably
pricelesslittleones wrote
2h ago
Sent the hologram details to a friend with limes disease... thanks  (dumb ass it's lyme)
AWAKEN wrote
2h ago
HOLOTECH IS EAGER TO SERVE YOU, HOWEVER DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO OUR PRODUCT WE HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH TEXT AND ARE UNABLE TO GET ORDERS PROCESSED, AND HANDLE NORMAL WORK FLOW. PLEASE HOLD OFF ON TEXTING US FOR THE TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. WE WILL REPOSTING CONTACT INFORMATION TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM AT THAT TIME. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU. THANK YOUYOU’RE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION. SMARTY AND THUNDER
Fiddlehead wrote
2h ago
Fisher,, does holotech have a process for age regression
Butterfly wrote
2h ago
How much is the Hologram? I called the first day and no one answered ...couldnt leave a message ...hope they call me
AWAKEN wrote
2h ago
BUTTERFLY HAVE YOU LISTENED TO LAST NIGHTS CALL?
jaquar07 wrote
2h ago
Hello Fisher and Mods and thank you for all you do. 2 questions, will the charm or hologram cure Diabetes 2 and lower back/hip pain. Thanks for you anwser in advance
Fisher wrote
2h ago
yes to both
Donna wrote
2h ago
If I get a charm for myself, will my two dogs benefit also? They live inside with me.
Fisher wrote
2h ago
yes
Lindar wrote
2h ago
Awaken have we had any Rv updates today?
AWAKEN wrote
2h ago
LINDAR, WE HAVE BEEN FOCUSING ON OTHER THINGS (don't be asking about RV stuff, we makin $$$)
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RTC pitching new Hologram product Empty Re: RTC pitching new Hologram product

Post by FairyDmac on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:02 pm

AWAKEN wrote
17s ago
WE HOPE TO HAVE THE GUYS FROM HOLOTECH.BIZ ON THE CALL THIS EVENING
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Oh boy, more patent medicine and useless gizmos to help suckers out of their money. This is right up there with the plug doohickey ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RTC pitching new Hologram product 2805820865  RTC pitching new Hologram product 2805820865  RTC pitching new Hologram product 2805820865  RTC pitching new Hologram product 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Smarty is a friend on fakebook for a long time.

I was surprised to see all of this attention he is now getting with his Hollotech discs. Go Smarty! Way to market and sell your biz dude!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
RTC pitching new Hologram product 2245507099RTC pitching new Hologram product 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum