Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

~~cpChat with AdminBill 8/1/16 pm~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: ~~cpChat with AdminBill 8/1/16 pm~~    Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 am

dpchamp

Veteran Member

Date: 24s ago  

Beginning at 9:00pm CDT
ADMINBILL wrote 
22m ago
GOOD EVENING WSOMN MEMBERS. THIS HAS BEEN A VERY INTERESTING DAY BOTH IN THE ROOM AND OUTSIDE THE ROOM. AS THE OWNER OF THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE FORUMS AND CHAT ROOMS MY WIFE AND I TAKE THIS RESPONSIBILITY VERY SERIOUSLY.  

ADMINBILL wrote 
22m ago
THIS IS EQUALLY TRUE OF THE FINE MEN AND WOMEN THAT HAVE VOLUNTEERED THEIR TIME TO PROVIDE A SITE THEY CAN BE PROUD OF NOW AND INTO THE FUTURE. WE ARE MONITORED. I AM MONITORED. OUR HOSTS ARE MONITORED. AND EVEN BETTER, YOU ARE MONITORED.  

ADMINBILL wrote 
22m ago
YOU CANNOT ACT LIKE FOOLS. YOU ARE ABOUT TO COME INTO A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO "EARN" THIS WINDFALL OF WEALTH. THAT IS HOW THOSE THAT MONITOR THIS AND OTHER SITES VIEW YOU.  

ADMINBILL wrote 
21m ago
SHOW YOU ARE ADULT ENOUGH TO INVEST AND SEEK PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE TO PROPERLY MAINTAIN YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY. WSOMN IS NOT A BAR. IT IS NOT A CHURCH AND IT IS NOT POLITICAL FORUM. THIS IS A CURRENCY SITE.  

lostnq8 wrote 
21m ago
Admin, How close are we to becoming wealthy now?  

ADMINBILL wrote 
20m ago
LOSTNQ8 - SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT  

1camman1 wrote 
11m ago
ADMINBILL wrote 13m ago LOSTNQ8 - IMO THE NEXT 48 HOURS OR LESS WILL BE EXCITING. BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT TO GO FROM 300 MPH TO A DEAD STOP ADMINBILL wrote 5m ago ALL OF MY INFORMATION PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO FREELY DISCUSS WHAT WAS SAID. WHAT I CAN SAY IS HOLD ONTO YOUR HAT.

Sunni Daze wrote 
7m ago
NO PEOPLE DANCING OR PERSONAL PICTURES OR THEY WILL BE DELETED  

***i believe I am missing some entries***

ADMINBILL wrote 
11m ago
TBAIRMAN - IT WAS HARD TO BE AWAY FROM THE FAMILY BUT I LOVE THE NAVY AND I LOVE THE SEA. I AM SO GRATEFUL I WAS ABLE TO VISIT SO MANY WONDERFUL COUNTRIES AND BEFRIEND THE PEOPLE AND LEARN THEIR CULTURE.  

Tinman54 wrote 
11m ago
Admin...what was your favorite country? Thx  

ADMINBILL wrote 
7m ago
I LEARNED VERY EARLY TO NEVER EVER BELIEVE THE NEWS MEDIA. EVERYWHERE I WENT WE WERE GREETED AS FRIENDS  

ADMINBILL wrote 
9m ago
GREECE, EYGPT, GERMANY, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, TURKEY, BAHRAIN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN, CANADA AND THE LIST GOES ON. I LOVED THEM ALL.  

lostnq8 wrote 
9m ago
Wasn't Greece, the islands, wonderful. So beautiful.  

Starchild wrote 
10m ago
wow Admin, thats a Bucket List for most people...  

ADMINBILL wrote 
8m ago
RHODES AND ATHENS ARE INCREDIBLE  

ADMINBILL wrote 
9m ago
I IMPLORE YOU ALL TO SEE THE WORLD.  

zejaybee wrote 
8m ago
AdminBill My experience in London was fabulous with a Londoner looking out for me at the crosswalk with an arm across my chest to keep me from walking out into oncoming traffic. There are great people in our world.    

ADMINBILL wrote 
8m ago
THEIR IS NOTHING LIKE THAT MIDGET BRIDGE ON THE LINKS AT ST.ANDREWS OR THE MOUNTAINS OF SWITZERLAND OR THE GREAT EXPANSE THAT IS AUSTRALIA.  

ADMINBILL wrote 
10m ago
I WOULD NOT HESITATE FOR A MINUTE TO TRAVEL. IT IS FAR SAFER IN MANY PLACES THAN IT IS IN THE STATES.  

Blessed2BABlessingwrote 
10m ago
Yes, thank you, AdminBill! I appreciate you for sharing with us such positive news so that we can be prepared for our blessing when it comes. I truly want to be a good steward.  

AZSunnySmileswrote 
10m ago
THANK YOU AdmBill and team for making this place more professional. I certainly appreciate it! Big difference! Kudos!  

ADMINBILL wrote 
10m ago
YOU ARE WELCOME.  

ADMINBILL wrote 
9m ago
THE USA AND CANADA HAVE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENERY ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.  

Whimsyls wrote 
10m ago
Admin of all the places you've been...where would you like to visit again?  

ADMINBILL wrote 
9m ago
FRANCE, THE UK, IRELAND, GERMANY (WHERE I WAS BORN) AND SWITZERLAND TO COUNT MY MONEY  

ADMINBILL wrote 
7m ago
I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THE YARD ALL DAY WITH MY WIFE IN THE 100 DEGREE HEAT. WE HAD A SALAD FOR DINNER WHICH WAS PERFECT TO COOL US DOWN.  

ADMINBILL wrote 
7m ago
I HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED NEW PEOPLE THAT WANT TO JOIN THAT I WILL NEED TO VERIFY PERSONALLY SO I WILL BE MONITORING CHAT. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID. WE ARE WATCHED. YOU ARE WATCHED.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: ~~cpChat with AdminBill 8/1/16 pm~~    Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:35 am

ADMINBILL wrote:
WSOMN IS NOT A BAR. IT IS NOT A CHURCH AND IT IS NOT POLITICAL FORUM. THIS IS A CURRENCY SITE.

So what relevance does your following world travelogue have? Unless it's to give your followers the bogus idea that you're a sophisticated international expert.

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: ~~cpChat with AdminBill 8/1/16 pm~~    Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:29 pm

ADMINBILL wrote:
WSOMN IS NOT A BAR. IT IS NOT A CHURCH AND IT IS NOT POLITICAL FORUM. THIS IS A CURRENCY SITE.

Yea, we know, it is a scam site for bilking the gullible.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: