Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:12 am

ANOTHER GURU WANNABE FROM TNT

bigrich wrote 
1m ago
Lmao all day 

yada wrote 
1m ago
GM luvwulfs 

DKC101 wrote 
1m ago
When I'm challenged on here from uniformed negitive people I laugh also, though I understand their frustration. 

luvwulfs wrote 
2m ago
yada GM to you, ohh there are many agendas out there Smile 

yada wrote 
2m ago
DKC,,agreed,,and he has kept the integrity of the room for that reason 

luvwulfs wrote 
2m ago
DKC GM, I like that  

Vinterv wrote 
2m ago
Just wait for it..... 

yada wrote 
3m ago
What Im hearing out there in dinar land is somewhere along the way, a group of people have highjacked the original intent of this process,,,Rv the dinar and all other currencies will adjust their values,,anything else has nothing to do with the RV of the dinar,, 

luvwulfs wrote 
3m ago
WoooHoooo we are under 100 degrees for the next week  

DKC101 wrote 
3m ago
I spoke to a high level banker in Europe this morning whom i know. He read the chat rooms from a few sites and laugh at the mistrust. He said,Rayren is the best and people need to listen to him.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 am

daz wrote 
1m ago
YES YOU DID...GOODBYE 

DKC101 wrote 
1m ago
Daz: I did not speak down to people though I wil release myself from this room for awhile. Unreal 

yada wrote 
1m ago
Folks,,,there is a lot of junk out there but there are a few who have it correct,,,regarding the timing,,all is done,,no hold ups,,there is a trigger time for the release,,no other issues at hand holding it up,,,,,,expect it any moment now and that is no hype,, 

bigrich wrote 
1m ago
Soap box for rent 

daz wrote 
2m ago
DKC...PLEASE TAKE A BREAK AND CONSIDER OTHER WAYS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS OTHER THAN SPEAKING DOWN TO PEOPLE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING 

bodyman wrote 
2m ago
vinterv....as hardheaded as my younguns are they would need tenderizing!!!!!  

HAYSTACK wrote 
2m ago
DAZ, some don't seem to understand that negativity has an effect just as positivity does. It would be so nice if people would focus on the positive. That will bring good results. 

isa52bc wrote 
3m ago
Luveeees!!!!!! Hello!!! 

DKC101 wrote 
3m ago
WHat ever happen to the mod SNAPS? I haven't seen his avatar in a long time. 

isa52bc wrote 
3m ago
Good morning TNT family! What a glorious day to be a Dinarian! (((Wildly Waving))) 

luvwulfs wrote 
3m ago
bigrich lol 

bigrich wrote 
4m ago
If your hongreee them yougins are a tasty snack ....scares the heck outta me grandchildren 

DKC101 wrote 
4m ago
If you notice I do not contribute much on chat or post much anymore. It's not healthy taking a beating, when truth is being served. Not my truth, but info about the system from within. 

luvwulfs wrote 
4m ago
Boss is late, I hope he's getting breakfast Smile

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 am

luvwulfs wrote 
moments ago
Idaho Hellooooooooooooo GM  

luvwulfs wrote 
14s ago
daz GM, been busy already? lol 

daz wrote 
27s ago
GEEZE 

yada wrote 
29s ago
LOL,,,had to chuckle,,,someone posted this,,,,,,and we are seeing it about to crack,,,, "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootie roll pop,,,One,,,Tow,,,,," 

dreamsdocometruewrote 
31s ago
Isa...hello, how have you been? 

daz wrote 
44s ago
I GUESS HE NEEDED A NAP TOO 

IdahoUSA wrote 
49s ago
THANK YOU RASHER  DKC101  

luvwulfs wrote 
1m ago
Oh there ya go 

DKC101 wrote 
1m ago
daz: I will call rayren and ask Him. And if he think i did i will ask for his forgiveness. because its his room 

luvwulfs wrote 
1m ago
Tweet 

rasher4736 wrote 
2m ago
TNTRAYREN98 ‏@THE_TNT_TEAM 54s54 seconds ago The call is at 1:00, Eastern. The Wheels of Progress slowly turn....http://iTeleseminar.com/87735594 #wearethepeople 

mikeyg wrote 
2m ago
TNTRAYREN98 ‏@THE_TNT_TEAM 54s54 seconds ago The call is at 1:00, Eastern. The Wheels of Progress slowly turn....http://iTeleseminar.com/87735594 #wearethepeople

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:41 am

They are all liars, and RayRat is one of the worst. I would not trust him any further than I could throw his fat ass ... and he is way to big for me to throw.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:48 am

I really don't understand WHY their bullshit is brought here- They are the biggest assh*!%$ this side of reality- They are useless, as far as I'm concerned- They need to keep their shit out of here-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:13 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
I really don't understand WHY their bullshit is brought here- They are the biggest assh*!%$ this side of reality- They are useless, as far as I'm concerned- They need to keep their shit out of here-

You're kidding, right? 

You really don't understand why we spend all this time bringing over posts from Dinar pumper's chatrooms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Yes, I do, and it is getting old,for crissake this has been hashed over more than 5 tons of potted meat- I  think at this point most people have an idea what's going on, jus' sayin'-If they don't, maybe they should sell out and get what they can get- 2cents couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:12 pm

OK.  Fair enough.  You think it's getting old which leaves us with a dilemma.

You could either quit looking at topics that you find upsetting.

Or those of us who bring things over from various chatrooms could just quit posting here because you think it's gotten old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:22 pm

No dilemma, and not upsetting at all, just irritating to see this shit being constantly brought up-  It's water over the falls-If that's what you wanna do, fine- How about some positive info for a change, how does that sound? AND, I don't think I'm the only one that feels that way-And, by the way, why should I stop looking at topics just because YOU think I should, OR, anyone else for that matter? Tell the rest of the people that are sick of it, the same thing-Maybe try something that is enlightening, just for shits and giggles- 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:39 pm

I bring over things from other chat rooms to expose the guru's current lies and the cult mentality of their followers.    Also I do a daily review of what was being said in Dinarland five years ago.  These two things may open the eyes of someone who is researching this so called "investment".  If, by chance, I'm able to play some small part in their decision not to buy Dinar, Zim, etc., I will consider it time well spent.  That's why I do what I do.

If you don't like it....  you don't have to look at it.  I'm not telling you what to do; only suggesting an alternative to what you find so irritating that you felt a need to comment on it.

Just for shits and giggles, if you want something that is enlightening, find it and post it yourself.  It's really quite easy to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:00 pm

The more we expose these people for who they are the less power they have. 

Having it on this forum allows it to show up in GOOGLE searches when people are searching the dinar.  Instead of just rainbows and unicorn sparkles showing up and all hugs and kisses on the gurus, people now get to read more about the negatives of the dinar and alert people to the dinar gurus that are con men.

Also, there are many that are locked out of and banned from some of these sites and they like getting caught up  with what is going on with them and they can read it here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Exactly.  These posts expose what goes on in these chat rooms....  The control the mods exert over members, the constant BS that is spewed on a daily basis, etc. 

What is the glue that's holding the dinar scam together right now?  It's the gurus and their forums.  Expose them, try to get them shut down and stop the cohesive cult mentality that people are holding on to.

Dinar Daily has numerous different sections for people to go to.  It's not all about dinar.  Politics, recipes, spiritual, humor....  you name it, there is a place where you can discuss whatever your interests are.  Utilize what Ponee has graciously provided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:39 pm

It's also important to post the stuff here because that brings Dinar Daily up in the search engine results which means that people looking at rumors might end up here where they can get the truth.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 pm

@terbo56 wrote:
No dilemma, and not upsetting at all, just irritating to see this shit being constantly brought up-  It's water over the falls-If that's what you wanna do, fine- How about some positive info for a change, how does that sound? AND, I don't think I'm the only one that feels that way-And, by the way, why should I stop looking at topics just because YOU think I should, OR, anyone else for that matter? Tell the rest of the people that are sick of it, the same thing-Maybe try something that is enlightening, just for shits and giggles- 2cents

OK, absent divine intervention, I'm positive that we will not see any significant change in the value of the dinar. Sorry buts that's the way it is.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:12 am

:tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST   Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:22 pm

if the sheep do not know  that the gurus are liars and con artists by know its pretty sad then  maybe they should think  about leaving this scam
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DKC101 FROM TNT HAS AN INSIDER THATS SAYS RAYRAT IS THE BEST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: