Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote

Go down

Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote Empty Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote

Post by GypZ Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:44 pm

[size=34]Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit votehttps://www.rt.com/uk/354019-scotland-independence-march-glasgow/[size=51]A pro-independence march has seen several thousand people gather in Scotland’s largest city, Glasgow, on Saturday, as calls to cut ties with the UK intensify after it voted to leave the EU following the Brexit vote.[/size][/size]
The demonstrators gathered at the Botanic Gardens and marched all the way to George Square where a rally was held.
They carried Scottish flags, banners reading “Yes” (to independence from the UK) as well as flags of the Spanish region of Catalonia, which is now also fighting to break ties with Madrid.Another banner described the UK after the Brexit vote as “unfettered, undemocratic, uncivilized, [and] unhinged.”

According to the police, between 2,500 and 3,000 people took part in the march in Glasgow.[size=13]The organizers of the rally from the All Under One Banner group have described it as
 “a vibrant and creative people powered event.”

“All that any individual must do is simply turn up and walk the route with everyone, with any involvement over and above that up to each alone,” they wrote on its website as they invited people to come.The group calmed that it will continue organizing marches until Scotland is finally “free.”
Meanwhile, a fresh YouGov poll found there had been no real shift in opinion towards Scottish independence, following Britain’s decision to quit the EU.Fifty-three percent of respondents said that they would vote for Scotland to remain in the UK and 47 percent replied that they would vote for independence.
“One month after the UK’s shock decision to leave the EU, the latest YouGov research in Scotland shows no real shift towards independence,” YouGov representative Matthew Smith said, as cited by the Guardian.“However, a lot could still change on this front in the coming years. Article 50 has not yet been triggered and once details of the Brexit deal emerge it may alter the context of the independence debate,” he added.

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote Com0_MWW8AAU4wf
[/ltr]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter

[/ltr]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote Com5vcuWAAAd8lj
[/ltr]

[ltr]
View image on Twitter

[/ltr]

[/size]
[size=34]Scots rally for independence in Glasgow after Brexit vote 579cc295c461882f228b45c5[/size]
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum