Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:40 am

journey wrote
30m ago
Yup I love Gary Larrabee. he is cute. Lets get those #'s we r waiting for already lol

Seriously???  LOL

GJHHonor wrote
25m ago
I hope there will be notes today for the call , it is nice to read and have for history purposes

Agreed.  It is nice to have a copy of the lies told for later reference. 
http://www.dinardaily.net/f15-5-years-ago-in-dinar-land

Striker wrote
24m ago
Mally - Interesting video from Phillip! 'IF' he's right looks like middle of August for us all!

What happened to December, March, etc.?  What short memory you folks have.  Ever think you might be being conned?

MALLY wrote
23m ago
ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR RV!!!!    
MALLY wrote
23m ago
STRIKER~~IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY, I THINK PHILLIP SAID AUGUST 8TH FOR THE PUBLIC~~

OneLove wrote
21m ago
Does anyone know what Phillip meant when he was talking about groups that are registered with the US Treasury? Is that us? And if so, how are we registered with the Treasury?

OneLove wrote
18m ago
txsam, thank you! So, how are we registered with the Treasury?

Why don't you call the UST and tell them you hold Dinar and want to register?  I'm sure they'll be able to help you.  LOL

MALLY wrote
20m ago
FROM WHAT I CAN ASCERTAIN~~WE ARE EITHER THE END OF THE PRIVATE OR THE BEGINNING OF THE PUBLIC~~PRAYERFULLY, WE WILL HAVE THAT ANSWER VERY SOON~~

txsam wrote
19m ago
no... that the private groups

txsam wrote
17m ago
leave your confusion at the door... God has us in his hands...    
renewal wrote
17m ago
public are those that have currency in sock drawer from a trip or family member sharing.... don't know about this at all.... we are part of the groups.... Your purchases are registered when made.... Venders report to Treasury all sales

MALLY wrote
17m ago
ONELOVE~~MY UNDERSTANDING FROM WHAT DC USED TO SAY IS THAT "THEY" KNOW WHO WE ARE BECAUSE WE HAVE PURCHASED CURRENCY~~ACCORDING TO DC, THEY RUN SIMPLE BACKGROUND CHECKS ON EVERYONE WHEN THEY PURCHASE CURRENCY~~THAT, IN A SMALL WAY, WOULD "RESIGTER" US WITH THE 3 LETTER AGENCY(S)~~THAT IS MY OPINION AND

Great advice.  Listen to DC.  Another Con Man!  Where is DC now, by the way? We know his partner, Tony, is locked up in Federal prison.

9thOrbit wrote
22m ago
i miss hearing DC, smart guy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:52 am

Coffeeone wrote
9m ago
Do you even believe the RV anymore. Confused about whether you.are the public or not? Really? Only expecting the International Rate after being on this trail of tears in Dinarland? Really?

DrG wrote
8m ago
beginng to believe this is all really just a bunch of BS

Welcome to reality!

Oscar wrote
7m ago
It was said on the Bruce call that Bernie Sanders resigned from the Democratic Party- I have found nothing that confirms that

Really?  Every look at a newspaper?  With those research skills, no wonder you believe in what these con men are telling you. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Big Sky DJ wrote
7m ago
Hey folks. It's the end of the month and although Gerry will not ask, the bills do need to get paid. If you are able, please consider donating something to help out. The donate tab is on the main page just under the big BLUE MOON. I donated already, so I am leading by example! Thank you!!!

LIFE IS ART wrote
6m ago
`~ THE WINGITCALL FOR JULY 29th, 2016 ~ 3:30pm EST ~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~ Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~ COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/87608082 ~ ALL REPLAY LINKS ARE LOCATED ON THE WEBSITE: ~ http://www.thewingitcall.com

LIFE IS ART wrote
6m ago

`~ FROM AWAKE IN 3D: I WILL BE HOSTING AN OPEN GCR CONFERENCE CALL TODAY ALONG W/ MY SPECIAL GUEST, AND FRIEND, ROCKER66. THIS WILL BE A GREAT CALL! 5:00pm EDT. DIAL IN: 605-562-3140 AND ACCESS CODE: 453972#

Lifetalk wrote
2m ago
I think we ALL relied to heavily on reserves because we bought into the "any day, any moment" lie. If I had known back then what I know now, we would have spent our reserve money on actual Dinars

Raindancer777 wrote
29s ago
Dinars may not be the most profitable but no doubt the safest investment of them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Ponee, someone thinks Larabee is cute ! question...different strokes for different folks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Sounds like to me she might be looking for some kind of trout.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Lifetalk wrote:
If I had known back then what I know now, we would have spent our reserve money on actual Dinars

So what you "know" now is still a load of horse manure then?

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Always was, and always will be- These idiots have no shame, when it comes to ripping people off, and lining their pockets with other people's money- Lifetalk does nothing but squawk-They all need the 'ELECTRIC' chair, as far as I'm concerned- These idiots are no good to themselves, or anybody else, for that matter-Useless as ta-tas on a trout, they are- :tdown: 2cents Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:36 pm

I BET THEY REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE IN THIS VIDEO 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Looks to me like he 'fell off of the wagon', to be in such hellish shape like that......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:01 pm

And uh, and uh, and uh and uh! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16   Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:58 am

Here's a comment that I made on his youtube video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WingIt Friday Drama 7/29/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: