Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:10 am

lostnq8 wrote
37m ago
i wonder how admin is holding up since he cant really give a lot of intel in here now

RaginCajun wrote
34m ago
LOST- I'M SURE HE IS DOING FINE

Desmo wrote
18m ago
What is this about Admin not being able to bring us intel?

SERA wrote
15m ago
HI DESMO, IF ADMIN IS GIVEN INFO THAT HE'S TOLD NOT TO SHARE, HE DOESN'T SHARE IT

dyoungdc wrote
1h ago
Here is my take on it, Admin, Rocker are saying very little, this is GOOD for us. Means to me that it is very sensitive. I am a glass is half full kind of person so looks bright to me.

RaginCajun wrote
55m ago
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED THIS MORNING
Oh, Let' Do!

dpchamp wrote
1h ago
GOOD EVENING WSOMN - I CAN SAY WITH AUTHORITY THAT I AM MOST ASSUREDLY AND POSITIVELY MORE THAN EXCITED THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN. ONCE AGAIN NO SPECIFICS BUT REST ASSURED YOU WILL, IN MY OPINION, BE WEARING A VERY FACE VERY SOON.

lostnq8 wrote
41m ago
dpc thanks for sharing the admin info - dont think it was captured anywhere in the forum -

dpchamp wrote
38m ago
Lost, I don't think he wants it in the forum...the other night he requested things not go there bc it is public

lostnq8 wrote
38m ago
dpc agree and sometimes it is taken direectly from here
Yep.  Don't ya just hate it when that happens?

dpchamp wrote
38m ago
I understand...I see complete conversations!! Should I put that in the forum?

lostnq8 wrote
34m ago
900 peeps on OM right now - will see what is up on there and pass on anything worth mentioning
But it's OK to SPY on other sites????

Desmo wrote
28m ago
lost.......I'm sure it's some of that..."TIME WILL TELL"....BS...Ray trying to "pay some bills!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:41 am

ADMINBILL wrote
4m ago
GOOD MORNING - OFF TO WORK AGAIN THIS MORNING BUT THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN MY OPINION SINCE LATE LAST NIGHT.

ADMINBILL wrote
2m ago
I AM LOOKING FOR A "I DON'T CARE WHAT DAY OR TIME OF DAY" END OF EVENT.

TAG!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:29 am

ADMINBILL, You said that this is scheduled!!

What's all the false hope about?

TAG!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:10 am

Blondie wrote
6m ago
HEY ROOMIES! AWAKE in 3D is going to have a call today and we're all invited. I will post the details when I receive them.
Hey AdminBill.....  Is Awake in 3D (Sean David Morton) the type of person you put your trust in? 

This reflects on you and your judgement.  Or maybe associating yourself with convicted con men isn't a problem for you.

From 1996 to 2010, Morton ran Delphi Associates Newsletter (DAN), a print and online publication in which he made economic, financial and political predictions. In 2001, Morton predicted that the Dow Jones Industrial Average would rise to somewhere around 12,000 in December. The index actually ended at 8,341.[2] In 2007, he founded The Delphi Investment Group to allow investors to profit from trading in world currencies based on his predictions.

On March 7, 2010, Morton and his wife Melissa were indicted by the Securities and Exchange Commission on charges of fraud.[5][9] He is alleged to have defrauded around 100 customers of $6 million between 2006 and 2007.[1] According to the commission, only a fraction of the money received by Morton went into foreign exchange trading accounts and the rest was placed in shell companies run by Morton and his wife.[10]

In 2009, Morton attempted to file suit against the SEC, claiming that he was being unfairly harassed by employees. The suit was dismissed.[9]

In February 2013, Morton was ordered by a judge to pay $11.5 million to the SEC within 14 days.[11][12]

Morton and his wife Melissa were arrested on February 1, 2016 after taking part on a conspiracy-themed cruise. They were charged with 56 counts of filing false income taxes and face 650 and 625 years in federal prison, respectively, if convicted.[13] Trial is set for November 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_David_Morton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:49 am

gozhawk wrote
2m ago
Any more news on time and link to 3D call today?

Sunni Daze wrote
1m ago
GOZ I TALKED TO ADMIN THIS MORN AND HE IS WORKING TILL 2 AND WORKING OUT THE DETAILS WE WILL LET YOU KNOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:52 pm

willnangab12 wrote
23m ago
I think it's time for those that investing in the Iraqi currency to sue the US government because the US government was the one that told us to invest in the Iraqi currency therefore the inability for the US government to pay its citizens for investing in

nwmontana wrote
23m ago
Willna-the US government was not asking US to invest...WE weren't even supposed to "know"

nwmontana wrote
22m ago
The internet told us, not the goverment. us lil peeps weren't supposed to be included

scotchie wrote
22m ago
Actually, if you check the Bill that protects Americans from investing, it does not cover buying currency, imo

willnangab12 wrote
20m ago
According to 13033 signed by President George Bush

willnangab12 wrote
14m ago
In the presidential declaration says that people should investdeclaration into Iraq to their currenccurreny we. Need explanation and our money

nwmontana wrote
12m ago
The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

nwmontana wrote
11m ago
The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil.(from wikipedia)

scotchie wrote
11m ago
nw I have read 13303 numerous times, and cannot decipher if currency is covered. So, I remain confused!

willnangab12 wrote
11m ago
This is why I'm saying that luck good leader the people suffer if you don't have the right here that really though they're only don't make a wrong decision and everybody will pay it pay for your own behavior

nwmontana wrote
10m ago
Dinar is a foreign currency. We will exchange it one day. : )

nwmontana wrote
6m ago
With you there Scotchie! Folks can read into or out of anything if they are determined enough. Personally, I purchased some foreign currency with the notion one day it might revalue, at which point I can exchange it for more than i paid. : )

scotchie wrote
6m ago
Yes, we all purchased with the hope of a revaluation, not a redomination. Patience is the key.

Pj wrote
20s ago
NWM wow, you broke down EX 13303 quite well and yes one can read it and take different things away from it. I too purchased and was once caught in hype, but after doing my own research realized that took away energy I can't get back!

willnangab12 wrote
3m ago
We will be impatient with dying patient how long can we be patient while they're enjoying multihit and Dad living life as lights and we taking the bread crumbs from the table how

Spoken like a true Dinarian.  LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Excuse me, BUT ex.order 13303 allowed people to invest in the country of Iraq, and the Iraqi dinar currency was NOT mentioned- That was the scam from the U.S. government, and everyone bought the hype that the currency was investing in the country, and it wasn't- The currency itself was never mentioned-The order protects U.S. oil/ petroleum companies and industries- Twisted Evil

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:38 pm

It was to protect companies doing business in Iraq from lawsuits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:39 pm

willnangab12 wrote:
This is why I'm saying that luck good leader the people suffer if you don't have the right here that really though they're only don't make a wrong decision and everybody will pay it pay for your own behavior

willnangab12 wrote:
We will be impatient with dying patient how long can we be patient while they're enjoying multihit and Dad living life as lights and we taking the bread crumbs from the table how

Does anyone know if there are any books/websites about learning willnangabian? It looks like a fascinating language. Clearly it's related in some way to English...but...

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:42 pm

@Pj wrote:
WM wow, you broke down EX 13303 quite well

Wow, copy/pasting from Wikipedia is a really neat skill!

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Don't get used to it, because someone will bust your chops about doing it, and they'll say you're too lazy to find and print the info yourself- Happens all the time here- Jus' sayin'-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Friday Drama 7/29/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: