Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:37 am

RAB wrote
35m ago
lost: Over 800 on OM??? What're they doing, trading recipes?

Sumpie wrote
32m ago
Maybe AdminBill should consider going back to a color code status. THAT cannot be copied to other sites.

lostnq8 wrote
30m ago
evidently at 8am during the week they have news time on OM - first time i have been on OM this early

lostnq8 wrote
30m ago
evidently at 8am during the week they have news time on OM - first time i have been on OM this early

Blondie wrote
24m ago
LOST He's on. Now there will be 10 mins of hellos! Praying it's no one's birthday today cuz that's another 6 mins. lmao

ADMINBILL wrote
9m ago
GOOD MORNING WSOMN - NO NEWS YET THIS MORNING BUT THE INFORMATION FLOWING IN LATE INTO THE NIGHT WAS ALL POSITIVE. I LOOK FOR ANOTHER DAY OF EXCITEMENT AS WE, HOPEFULLY, ARE AT THE END. WORK IS CALLING ME AFTER THREE DAYS OF NEEDED REST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:16 am

mangelo wrote
6m ago
Today is our day and it only should be filled with positive thoughts!!! Today is the day!!

mangelo wrote
11m ago
izzie my friends cousins is waiting for some answers from his cousin who is in the Kurdistan Military so we are waiting for my answers.... please keep that in here and no where else.

mangelo wrote
7m ago
Today is our day and it only should be filled with positive thoughts!!!
Sunnysplace wrote
7m ago
MANGELO, I THINK SHE LEFT. I ERACED IT FOR YOU....
TurtleIsland1 wrote
8m ago
أصدقائي أبناء عمومة ينتظر بعض الإجابات من ابن عمه الذي هو في كردستان العسكرية لذلك نحن في انتظار إجاباتي .... الرجاء الحفاظ على ذلك في هنا وليس في أي مكان آخر. They are too lazy to translate if you write in another language

TurtleIsland1 wrote
7m ago
better erase my arabic

Sunni Daze wrote
7m ago
THANKS SUNNY BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

mangelo wrote
6m ago
Sunni Daze when the information comes in I won't mine, it's the position that his cousin holds that I shouldn't included where I am getting some information from.... opps

lostnq8 wrote
6m ago
it is so sad we have to censor ourselves when sharing as that was one of the original intents of this site

Sunnysplace wrote
6m ago
TURTLE, WANT ME TO ERACE??????

TurtleIsland1 wrote
6m ago
my arabic writing

scotchie wrote
6m ago
There has been no change on the cards in Iraq. Shlomo, a member here has Iraqi friends, and he updates...

mangelo wrote
3m ago
BBL have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:47 am

Quote :
أصدقائي أبناء عمومة ينتظر بعض الإجابات من ابن عمه الذي هو في كردستان العسكرية لذلك نحن في انتظار إجاباتي .... الرجاء الحفاظ على ذلك في هنا وليس في أي مكان آخر. They are too lazy to translate if you write in another language

English
My cousins waiting for some answers from his cousin who is in the military Kurdistan so we are waiting for answers. Please keep it in here and not anywhere else. They are too lazy to translate if you write in another language

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:05 am

Well, at least they have the 'lazy' part right- Amazing.....Chickens 'scratch' more legibly that those knuckle draggers-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:11 am

Dash wrote
22m ago
Oh my dinar daily Rab wrote go see for your self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:16 am

These clowns should go back to 'Romper Room', maybe with any luck they would learn something, but  at this stage in life, their outlook and learning capabilities are rather, shall I say, 'bleak'....The die has been cast, so to speak-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 pm

lostnq8 wrote
2h ago
there was a post on another site where 1 or more peeps did do a cash exchange but no formal verification from what i saw

Garmst wrote
2h ago
Izzie - they did a currency exchange of 4 different currencies.

scotchie wrote
2h ago
Garmst, who is "they"?

Garmst wrote
1h ago
Sorry I'm at work...scotchie I will have to find the post, it was a few days ago. The currencies where dinar, dong, Zim and rupiah.

Garmst wrote
1h ago
I believe the Bank stories were posted on Dinar recaps.

scotchie wrote
1h ago
Garmst, I welcome the name of the person who cashed out. Not a friend of a friend, or an uncle of his barber. We have heard people cashing out for months, bank stories for years. I do not know anyone, in a group, or single, who has ever been approached for an SKR or to cash out. I am skeptical! Thanks

candy girl wrote
1h ago
Garmst sorry to tell you that I have not seen any true Intel in Dinar Recaps ever since I got into this roller coaster, I will surely will not post anything that they post SORRY

RatFink wrote
1h ago
They were all nice about the Exchange idea, where in the past, I had to go out of our town, to anothr location for Wells F people to even talk about it.   
RatFink wrote
1h ago
I had to go to Wells F today, to put another $50 in ea account to keep open for exchange. Thanks RC

RaginCajun wrote
1h ago
CANDY- DR ONLY POST WHAT THEY FIND ON CHAT ROOMS, BS IN BS OUT

candy girl wrote
1h ago
Ragin agree 100% that's why I will not repeat anything they post, as a matter of facts I don't even go to their site anymore.

Desmo wrote
58m ago
Iraq still keeps wheeling and dealing on their old rate....the rich are rich ando the poor ate poor and that's how it is here....so why would they change the rate????

Desmo wrote
57m ago
Have asked that question hundreds of times and never get an answer....I try really hard to believexplain in this but that question really bothers me

Sunnysplace wrote
6m ago
HI WETHRIN, GREAT TO SEE YOU...HOPE YOU ARE WELL!!!!!!!!! Sunny..

wethrin wrote
7m ago
Thank you Sunny! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Sunnysplace wrote
39m ago
WETHRIN, PLEASE DONT BE A STRANGER. ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Skysister23 wrote
50m ago
Good morning all, read back pages, but I missed wethrin. Sad, I so enjoyed him on late night TNT. Hope he is well.

Marto wrote
43m ago
I remember a few months back we thought he was an imposter cuz he said RV was a ways away. Too funny

luckyme wrote
11m ago
Not sure where Yoseph gets fed his information, but the ZIM will never be $5,000. That you can take to the bank. we'ed be lucky to see 3 cents which ain't all that bad.

RaginCajun wrote
8m ago
LUCKYME- YOU GOT THAT GREAT- 3 CENTS AND I'M A HAPPY CAMPER

luckyme wrote
8m ago
Later rajun. It will happen some day. bruce has been saying we're close for months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:10 pm

lostnq8 wrote
20m ago
stackers admin posted some information in the room and asked that it stay in the room - evidently someone emailed it to gerry and gerry read it on his call from what i understand

Ladyz wrote
19m ago
Lost that makes me so mad. The bad judgment of one has ruined it for everyone else. Very very sad.   
nwmontana wrote
19m ago
yes Lost...he even read the part about it not leaving the room...

lostnq8 wrote
19m ago
as i stated earlier today - wonder how that person will feel when they get money and get "stabbed" in the back - no trust at all there for that peep

sparke wrote
19m ago
it makes you understand now why when the wing it room 1st opened why he wanted to ban those who went over

dpchamp wrote
18m ago
It was so ridiculous…AdminBill stated it in 2 posts to not post it anywhere else. Then I heard Gerry tout that things don't stay private…and, yes, he read it verbatim on the air…didn't just say he had the email!!

Dash wrote
17m ago
Hi Rab saw your post in Dinar Dailey today

sparke wrote
18m ago
i hate to say it but gerry can as bad as the "kenny's"

nwmontana wrote
16m ago
i tend to go into things "head first" without thinking where I might wind up...last night was a great example..i am lucky i didn't step on a rattlesnake...running round in the dark, barefoot, chasing UFO's

lostnq8 wrote
14m ago
several of us share info from site to site to stay informed but only a rare few copy stuff marked as do not share and those cause problems for all of us

lostnq8 wrote
14m ago
gotta run - bbl probably around the time that bubbly bruce pastor steve brainiac sue boomer bust bob and legendary youself come on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16   Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:46 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
FROM EARLIER: GOOD EVENING WSOMN - I CAN SAY WITH AUTHORITY THAT I AM MOST ASSUREDLY AND POSITIVELY MORE THAN EXCITED THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN. ONCE AGAIN NO SPECIFICS BUT REST ASSURED YOU WILL, IN MY OPINION, BE WEARING A VERY FACE VERY SOON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Thursday Drama 7/29/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-