Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/27/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Guru Breitling: You guys hear about the Bh group?  they got a visit from the Irs this morning.   it is true.  at this point we have no clue why, but it is shut down for now and going through an audit.  same thing Ali went through.  so we wait and see.

Guru Tenmillion:  it was the commercial energy products business….not the investment business

Guru Breitling:  so at this point becaue they were in the same office we dont know which one or if both will be audit.  has nothing to do with the hedge fund.  so they just want to look at the numbers.  make sure all is up and up reporting.  well your dinar has nothing to do with the Bh group and tax issues.  so at this point because they were in the same office we dont know which one or if both will be audited.  Brad has been charged with nothing.  they want to see the books. but i am sure he will overcome.  let the liers and people who spin get used by doing evil unto good men.  spreading rumors and lies.   let them. 

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2014/10/31/Local-men-sentenced-in-dinar-case.html

Guru Adam Montana:
it won’t happen until after Ramadan.  it COULD happen tomorrow! But even if it does, that doesn’t leave enough time for an RV before the 1st, so again IMO.  IMO it won’t happen until after Ramadan. That means Sept 1 at the EARLIEST.  I know that’s not good news for most, but I’m not here to pump, inflate, give false hope, or anything else.  This is a long term investment and I hope you are all here with me till the beautiful sweet end (I also hope I’m wrong and it happens this weekend… because there is talk that August 2 is a deadline), (and that would be great!)  (but I’m a realist, and these things are not a simple walk in the park.)

Sorry to be a downer, I have to keep it real though.  I hope I’m worng, but like I said – if we don’t have an RV by the end of July, forget about it till Sept 1.

Guru Okie Oilman:  THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TODAY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE UN VOTE ON IRAQ COMLETELY REMOVING THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZING OFFICIALLY THEIR SOVERIGNITY ALSO RESOLUTION 1936 WHICH OFFICIALLY ENDS THE UNAMI PORTION WHICH WOULD HAVE DIED A NATURAL DEATH JULY 31 ANYHOW.

MALIKI HAS BEEN IN WASHINGTON ON THE PRETENSE OF DISCUSSING THE PULL OUT OF REMAINING TROOPS BY YEARS END. (WE KNOW OF OTHER REASON'S THO).

THERE WERE ALSO MANY MEETING''S IN IRAQ TODAY THAT OUTCOME WAS REPORTED AS SUCCESSFUL REGARDING GOV SEATING, TAXATION AND SALARIES AND AGREEMENT OVER ERBIL AGREEMENT WITH KURDISTAN (WITH CONTINGENCY FACTORS)MORE NEWS IS EXPECTED TODAY AND WHEN I GET IT---SO WILL YOU

Guru DonnieR: 
Hello to all.... This is what happened when I entered a bank which is one of the big 4 located in xxxxx, Arizona today.... I asked an employee if they were going to be exchanging the IQD when it revalues. She responded quickly saying yes we will.... I continued asking if they had information regarding the IQD... She asked for my name and asked if I would like to speak with the manager and I said yes that would be great.... The manager asked me to join him in his office.... I asked if he had received any information with reference to your bank cashing in the IQD....

He responded by saying yes we have received word from corporate that we are to prepare for the the IQD to be traded within the banks very soon! I asked if they have a DelaRue machine and he said yes they do but it was set up for U.S. currency only.... Question, how will the bank decipher if the dinar is counterfeit or not? He said they have an MRI booklet which shows all the foriegn currency in the world which will show the security markings and water marks varifying the dinar is authentic currency....

He also said once the dinar was varified it would then be deposited directly into my account and would be made available immediately for use. He menthioned they are having a special meeting this afternoon and if I would give him my number he would gladly call me with any new information....Hopefully you'll find this very good news as I beleive we are closer than we've ever been and I also beleive all the other bank stories read about the last couple of days are TRUE!!!! I'm very excited for everyone in this investment!

Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!
Donnie

Guru Med:   THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO RETURN TO POST WAR VALUES WHICH IS RECOGNIZED BY THE US GOVT AS 3.12 T0 3.22.  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT AN OK FROM THE LAST LEGISLATIVE BRANCH, THE PARLIAMENT TO END THIS  AND IT IS OVER, THIS COULD BE ANY DAYAND AT ANY MOMENT, CBI IS DONE, THE COUNCIL DID THEIR PART, WHAT THE HELL IS THE HOLDUP -  TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

80 OR 90% OF THE DINAR IS INSIDE IRAQ AND THEY JUST EXCHANGE OLD FOR NEW, DO YOU SEE HOW THEY ELIMINATE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS IN LOSSES FROM THE NEWRATEAND ONLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE U.S. AND THE OTHER 3 HOLDERS AND THEN THE INVESTORS,  IT REALLY MINIMIZES WHAT THEY HAVE TO COVER

Guru Bluwolf:   For the record Honduras Rv today and yes it is in the basket, news from cnn español and univision PR channel 11.  The way I see Wednesday is a very important day to get things done in DC, with Thursday being a good day to cashin if all goes well, agent 007 I must speak with you. And the rate could be super high DxRx] Hey, made a call today, heard Thursday is a go...maybe, maybe before but probably not till sometime Thursday. No time was given and I did not ask for a rate I did not push it for a rate, just wanted date and got off the phone. We will see in 48 hrs or less. That is exactly why I am a little geeked up, because I know my guy does not speak with gurus Yep, that has me a little excited, but look, it could change. All I know is I am a little geeked up. For the first time since June. DsDragoon] In a Tweet from ABC Jake Tapper, ABC News' Sr White House Correspondent, wrote: @jaketapper "The way the terrain keeps shifting in this debate, President Obama will be proposing the Boehner plan by Thursday" Thursday is shaping up to be an interesting day! House Republicans delay vote on Boehner debt plan July 26, 2011 House Republicans delayed a vote on their bill to lift the debt ceiling as they scrambled Tuesday night to rewrite the measure to ensure that accompanying spending cuts were large enough, according to three senior GOP aides.....The vote, originally scheduled for Wednesday, could now happen Thursday http://www.washingtonpos ··· y_1.html

the only thing that I will say is that we are on the final count down on this subject,it will just pop up now, at any time plain and simple,so we must relax

Guru Dusty14369:   "Sometumes you have to hit rock bottom before you can achevie ultimate prospeirity."  just so you know the coming months may be a little tough.  The dollar will suffer signifacantly in the near future.   There isnt much time left in this investment -  The RV will happen Pre-ALL this crap

My intel is still sticking to those dates that i have provided [jul 28 - aug 11]... 3.50-4.81 still the rate window

Guru Bulldog75:  THE PRESSURE & QUESTIONS CONTINUE: BY AUG. 1 RATE POST PROBABILITY 94% with 6% x FACTOR. IQD hovers at $8.00; the VDong at .25 USD. Who put us into this financial & political situation holding up 'the rate"? What has complicated this situation so; A Pres, Reps and Senators that America has elected? Maybe there should be a new Org formed, "Remove All Incumbents". Big Govt keeps getting bigger; its out of control. No secret. It appears Soros is into the act. Soros and O are buddies. Big buddies. Remember all the Eastern money that poured in for O's campaign as well? Just follow the: 1.Power 2. CA$H 3.Oil and now 4.Timing. IS O is the fartherest left to what Reagan is to the right? The plot thickens: Who has the answers and what will unfold? When and how can our Nation dissolve the "Federal Reserve"; a PRIVATE corporation since early 1900s, who has now lent 16 trillion for private causes to other US and Country banks? Why does a Federal Reserve even exist? Why has the tax code become so complicated and burdensome?... try Congress. is the Debt ceiling and Budget Issues an answer to the "Rate Post".. or is it the Power Elite ...or maybe both? Keep the faith and optimism. This answer comes within the week, by Aug.1st ! Blessings to You.

Guru Seeker:   one of my sources who 'swims' with the whales told me yesterday afternoon that we should watch for Ty to shutdown today possibly to raise prices.....or to adjust for something even better!  this is just a rumor (but from a good source IMO)

Guru Phoenix3333:   My speculation by watching this theater:  When we see the downgrading of the U. S. credit rating - that's our trigger.  Then and only then will we see this.

Guru Longfellow:   Just in from DC source - big meeting tonight all 3 letter agencies involved. RV has been signed by O and is set.

Guru Wisdom:  Yes THE RV for the basket of Countries Has started as of Yesterday and they are slowly being adjusted world wide. This is the start of what "O" has been holding up till now. These other countries have no "quarter" with the US as does Iraq, so ours will be one of the last in the lineup. But they Seem to have opened the door for this to hit.... Tomorrow's Looking Real good for us, and this is part of what I was checking this morning. Still haven't seen anything saying Dinar as of yet, but HEY its a great Sign!!

OOM Member Story: lesson tothis guys my cousin called today from jordan the head banker itold u about him yesterday he told me the goi is holding the rv tell they see if the us default onthe debt ceiling so they can determain the rate of the iqd if the us default therate will be higher if not will be lower but he thinks wont be lower than 3.36$

OOM Member Story #2Hey Guys, I have a PIECE IF INFORMATIVE first hand, not hear say news, "it is what it is". I am a contractor in the Cincy area and made a service call to customer for one of my contractors that owns Dinar. The day went as usual when I noticed the owner had appeared. As I went to & from the truck for tools materials we exchanged innuendoes about the wishes of the lady of the house, I learned he was a 1% in this world and had the Midis touch! He is filthy rich & owns Lots of dinar. He is personal friends with the Who's who of Cincy including John Boehner; he knows Dick Cheney & a few others if that is not enough. He & John have dinner once a year and this year was quite different as there were no less than 8 packed security vehicles with a party of 4 couples. We eventually talked Dinar & I got excited. I of course was optimistic but he leaned over the counter to me in a quiet voice and said, " John Boehner told me, "Do not sell your Dinar, it is going to happen", believe me our congressman

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum