Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RTC Wednesday Drama 7/27/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RTC Wednesday Drama 7/27/16   Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:21 pm

AWAKEN wrote
27m ago
SPEAKING OF TROLL, I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS SONG TO THEM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkO13cr1Tlo WHY WE BELIEVE

carolinagirl wrote
26m ago
Fisher had a statement out last night about groups "there is no advantage to being in a group, unless it is the Admirals group." As anyone heard from the Admirals group? no response or communication from him so why would I go with him???

carolinagirl wrote
25m ago
I have been with the Admiral four years. But why would I go with him?

Johnny Castle wrote
23m ago
carolina, good question. why would you?

carolinagirl wrote
23m ago
that's my thoughts...

AWAKEN wrote
20m ago
THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF VARIATIONS OF THE ADMIRALS GROUP OVER THE YEARS. SO, THE REAL QUESTION ARE YOU IN THE CORE GROUP, OR EXTENSION GROUP WHO WILL GO WITH THE REST OF US

carolinagirl wrote
20m ago
well I met the Admiral in Reno

AWAKEN wrote
19m ago
REDEMPTION CENTERS WILL ACCEPT ALL CURRENCY IN THE FIRST BASKET

carolinagirl wrote
11m ago
Went to Reno and met him for about one hour. gave him a small amount of currency and he gave me a receipt. so I would say directly with him.

AWAKEN wrote
10m ago
I WOULD AGREE CAROLINA, IF INDEED IT WAS THE REAL ADMIRAL

carolinagirl wrote
9m ago
Oh it was... I knew another Admiral and that

carolinagirl wrote
9m ago
was how we met

AWAKEN wrote
9m ago
OKAY

Namaste wrote
8m ago
it has been said more than once that if someone took you currency they would be arrested as they have no right to receive it!?

carolinagirl wrote
8m ago
thank you for your input.. I will join you for meditation.

AWAKEN wrote
7m ago
IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU

AWAKEN wrote
2m ago
MEDITATION HAS BEGUN WE WILL MEDITATE FOR FORTY-FIVE MINUTES OUR FOCUSED – ON RECIEPT OF 800#s, and REDEMPTION APPOINTMENTS, RELEASE OF DOUBT, AND FEAR, RELEASE OF HATE, AND REVENGE: FIFTEEN MINUTES HONORING THE FALLEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpZiPZwwXhM.

AWAKEN wrote
2m ago
PLEASE HOLD CHAT DURING MEDITATION

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 7/27/16   Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:42 pm

cowboydownunder wrote
19m ago
Fisher wrote 1m ago The IQD had a bit of a problem with not being in compliance with Art 8 of the UN sanctions The IQD had a bit of a problem with not being in compliance with Art 8 of the UN sanctions Fisher wrote 35s ago Meaning, it was not a n internationally exchangeable currency, until that was resolved Fisher wrote 1m ago it was resolved today Fisher wrote moments ago that is it, we wait and see

cowboydownunder wrote
19m ago
Fisher wrote 34s ago WF has put out word, very quietly, that the numbers are expected to be put out at 1AM UCT, which is 9PM EDT Fisher wrote 1m ago we still are waiting, as far as I'm concerned, my trust issues still are in play Fisher wrote 20s ago not normally, but it was given in the odd UCT format, that is very strange Fisher wrote 20s ago no one betrayed me, it's just that something always seems to have been overlooked, getting a bit tedious

Healthcoach42 wrote
11m ago
Fisher....Yoseph once said that homosexuals actually had their DNA altered. Do you think the Tachyon chamber would correct their DNA?

Fisher wrote
10m ago
The tachyon chambers may help, but the light chambers will actuallt fix it permanently, if so desired

Lindar wrote
8m ago
Will homosexuality be allowed on The new Gia?

Fisher wrote
12m ago
not my call

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RTC Wednesday Drama 7/27/16   Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:47 pm

AWAKEN wrote
35m ago
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOGOUT WHEN LEAVING, SOME OF YOU JAVE BEEN STAYING LOGGED IN, WE ARE GOING TO START BANNING YOU PERMANENTLY WHEN YOU DO THIS

This is a community funded forum. The contributions of our members help keep this forum ad-free.
This forum currently has a credit of $878.33. To keep this forum ad-free, $0.00 is still needed for the next month.
Thanks to DAVID KHALID, our most recent contributor. contribute

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RTC Wednesday Drama 7/27/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: